Hey! Not in My Back Yard.

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Kensho

Hey! Not in My Back Yard.

Unread post by Kensho »

First Judith as Ramtha tells a whole lot of people to move to Yelm, then she blocks development in her own neighbourhood; and opposes it in the city of Yelm as well.
Sooner or later she will realize that her dictatorship ends at her property line.
Seems that there is a storm brewing and its headed in your direction Judith 8) .

No results available on the outcome of this case yet, but the appeal being heard in the Washington Supreme Court on May 26th was the last attempt by Judith to have her way regarding stopping the development of the properties around the ranch.

Knight originally filed a land use appeal in Thurston County Superior Court in March of 2008 challenging the City of Yelm’s approval of five preliminary plats totaling 568 new residences. On November 7, 2008, Thurston County Superior Court Judge Chris Wickham entered a final judgment, reversing the City of Yelm’s attempt to approve five proposed new developments without adequate proof of a sufficient water supply.

The Court of Appeals opinion issued on April 13, 2010 dismissed JZ Knight’s LUPA petition and reversed the Thurston County Superior Court ruling.

JZ Knight filed a petition July 19, 2010, seeking Washington Supreme Court review of a Court of Appeal’s decision issued on April 13, 2010.

The Supreme Court granted review of Knight’s case at their November 2, 2010 conference.

The Washington Supreme Court conducted a hearing on Thursday, May 26, at 9:00 a.m. (PDT) in Case No. 84831-9, Knight v. City of Yelm.

With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
Vanilla

Re: Hey! Not in My Back Yard.

Unread post by Vanilla »

Everyone got the email on RSE's email list. What does this have to do with the teachings or the school? Why is this everyone's business?

What is the big deal anyways? Judy doesnt own Yelm. They can sell " Ranch VIEWS" or "Field Views" at high prices to the students.

Now Judy is taking this to WA supreme court? She can't tell people who bought land they cannot build there. The excuse? Oh it takes my well water.

People really believe the forest around the school is some sort of magical forest.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I think the gist of why Knight filed the complaint is that she isn't going to cash in on the development.

I have a feeling Knight will lose the case. The hearing is about whether or not she has standing. To have standing, she has to show she is an agrieved party, that she's been wroinged by the other party. Well the development may stink in her opinion, but it hasn't happened yet (at least by the rules we in the four dimensional space where all of us except for Mr. Big R live). In order to file a suit, you actually have to have been harmed by the other party, no matter how scummy the other party may be in your frame of thinking. It would be cool, but you can't sue for something that might happen.

What would be a real laugh circus would be if Knight were stupid enough to bring the Ramtha character into the argument to claim it already happened in the 23rd dimension or something like that.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Why can't Ramtha remote view how to win this case?

Return to “News Articles”