JZ Knight and Psychology Today

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Ockham

JZ Knight and Psychology Today

Unread post by Ockham »

I don't know how I managed to miss this one:

JZ totus it like she had a feature article in the print edition of Psychology Today, but it appears it is really only an interview on an Internet audio blog. So, JZ is now an authority on, "digital addictinon." I was wondering if that was published on April 1st. :D

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the ... -revisited

I like like how she manages to get in there that she, "... has offered guidance to ... Robert. F. Kennedy, Jr. ...." I wonder if he took the, "guidance?"
Vanilla

Re: JZ Knight and Psychology Today

Unread post by Vanilla »

They make it like Jz knight is a self help lady who helps so many people at ramtha.com.
Self empowerment and getting over trauma.

This is not what RSE does at all.

They lie to everyone that there is a 35 000 year old warrior reincarnated, hook people with doom and gloom scenario, this "god" tells people by Last November there will be ice age, by last March her channel will be dead, and by the end of last June Japan will be gone and so will all of the west coast of US!
freemysoul

Re: JZ Knight and Psychology Today

Unread post by freemysoul »

If that woman had any idea who she was talking to she would have ran for the hills. JZ bashed psychologist and psychiatrist HARD in the mid 90's, and called them clever filthy names. Now all of a sudden she has concern for our youth's 'psychological' well being? She's probably found a way to make money off this: Open Psychologist and Psychiatrist offices in Yelm and then convince all your students that to be free of the demons that all those twinkies caused, they must see a Psycologist 5 times a week forever. She already has the blue college students taking Prozac while consuming copious amounts of red wine, I am sure it wouldn't take much.
Whenever she spoke, which was I think 9 out of the 10 minutes, I was struck by how if you would just add a crappy accent, viola', you got her 'ramtha' impression.

Return to “News Articles”