Getting major media attention on the RSE scam

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
ponysong

Getting major media attention on the RSE scam

Unread post by ponysong »

There was some discussion in another thread about the possibility of getting a really big news story happening to draw attention to the RSE scam and associated mini-scams, scandals, etc.

I think CNN would be a good organization to approach; Anderson Cooper did a big story on Scientology last year and it's possible that network already has something in the works for the big 2012 doomsday cult freakout - and the AC360 program is the likeliest place to air it.

I have a potential contact at CNN (a former AC360 producer). I'll send her an email and see if I can get more names/email addresses for current production people who might be collecting information for this kind of story.

I'll post information here as soon as I receive it.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Getting major media attention on the RSE scam

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Well done ponysong........... :idea:
Education need not be at the hands of a religious terrorist.
I think society is wakening up to the fact that turning its back on religious extremist may result in horrific and unthinkable consequences.
Let’s make no mistake here RSE is a religious extremist organisation and JZ Knight is a loose cannon that has already killed and will continue to kill... while waving flags of religious freedoms and human rights :sad:
How many more lives will be lost before RSE is exposed and JZ Knight and her directors called to account :?:

David
Among the proposed explanations for extremism is one that views it as a disease.[1] Arno Gruen said, "The lack of identity associated with extremists is the result of self-destructive self-hatred that leads to feelings of revenge toward life itself, and a compulsion to kill one’s own humanness." Thus extremism is seen as not a tactic, nor an ideology, but as a pathological illness which feeds on the destruction of life.[1]

Extremism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extremism
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
true blue

Unread post by true blue »

thankyou ponysong and david

i live in australia and have already emailed one mass media organisation
called a current affair as of yet no reply

what i know of the media is that an assumption is made that one email shows some interest but to recieve 10 or more creates the thinking there must be thousands that will watch

definitely agree david i think the 'social consciousness' (lol) realises the threat posed by extremism is real and might need monitoring

dont see it as unreasonable for people with similar concerns to express their views to investigative journalists and allow them to do their job

sure thet must always be looking for leads on stories that have some public interest

look forward to hearing other peoples views
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

During March 2011 I was interviewed by a French TV documentary filmmaker wishing to expose RSE.
What was somewhat bizarre at the time, JZ Knight and her staff were clueless as to the filmmakers intentions and allowed themselves to be interviewed during an RSE event.
This should be a huge red flag for RSE students that JZ Knight "Ramtha" is a sham.

Thank you true blue... ponysong
A big welcome to EMF, its great you come in batting! :D

David

TFI French documentary film makers exposing doomsday cults including JZ Knight/Ramtha RSE
Aired yesterday in France
'EMF' Message Board • View topic - Fin du monde en 2012 ? Enquête sur Le business de l'Apocalyp
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=1416
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
ponysong

I sent an email yesterday to the person I know at CNN. Waiting a bit to see if I hear back from her, then if she doesn't reply or can't help, I'll do some digging to find out who the current producers are for AC360 and I'll post here either way.
ponysong

I'm sorry, everybody; it's been more than a month and I have not had any reply from my contact at Turner Broadcasting.

The CNN website has a contact form for AC360 here:

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?10

It's designed mainly for feedback on the show, but I imagine if enough people were to send short messages suggesting a story to expose RSE scams and abuses, it would be likely to get somebody's attention at the network.

If I get any more ideas or information about this I'll post more here.

Return to “News Articles”