JZK scheduled on Coast to Coast Sunday night, August 14.

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
California Dreamin'

JZK scheduled on Coast to Coast Sunday night, August 14.

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Sunday August 14, 2011
Hosted by Rob Simone
Guest(s): JZ Knight, Dean Haglund

Founder and President of Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment, JZ Knight, joins guest host Rob Simone (email) for a discussion about her experiences connected with the channeling of a 35,000 year old warrior from the lost continent of Atlantis, called Ramtha, as well as a new scientific test that now confirms her story.

Here is the link for more information.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/upcoming
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Re: JZK scheduled on Coast to Coast Sunday night, August 14.

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

Sorry, that starts Wa-a-ay past my bedtime, Central Time, so guess I'll miss it. I wonder if they allow call in questions? Wish I could make a list to ask her!
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

shared a number of predictions and insights which she has learned from Ramtha over the years. One such prediction is that there will be a deep freeze hitting London in 2012. RAMTHA SAID THIS WAS TO HAPPEN NOVEMBER 2010 AND IT NEVER DID> Knight said that when Ramtha originally made this prediction, he promised to "send a runner" to indicate what will happen in the future. Two weeks later, a freak ice storm hit the UK. On a personal level, Knight revealed Ramtha's recent chilling prediction that she will not live to see her next birthday. RAMTHA SAID SHE WAS GOING TO DIE MARCH AND IT CAME AND WENT Rather than expressing fear of this potential impending demise, Knight was content because she has become comfortable in the 'other realm' as a result of her many years of channeling Ramtha. Other insights discussed by Knight were that Jesus had a twin, reptilians reside on Zeta Reticuli, and that the comet Elenin is being trailed by Planet X.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I thought Rob Simone did a fairly good job of interviewing Judy. It was interesting to hear Judy have to be herself (with occasional delusional forays) for three hours. I was too tired to stay up for the call-in segment; dozed off after the first caller.

Notable was that Judy kept trying to lead Rob to make it a love fest three hour commercial for RSE. Judy kept saying, “In the material we sent you….” Rob pretty much stayed with his questions.

One odd thing was that Rob broached the subject of reincarnation. He asked if Judy had ever been anybody famous (obviously thinking Joan of Arc). Judy refused to come out and say it, coyly replying, “I’ve been burned by it.” Rob continued, and Judy quipped, “it was in France.”

Judy was pretty good at ducking anything she forgot or didn’t want to talk about, noting that it was supposedly something attributable to, “Ramtha,” and, “he,” wasn’t present. The first hour or so was party line, pretty much straight from Ramtha (White Book), complete with the story about floating up and seeing the cobweb.

Rob did get in a few tough questions, notably the wine ceremonies (I don’t drink, “Ramtha,” does) and the prediction that Judy would be dead before her next birthday (just didn’t answer the question). I got the impression Rob did at least a little homework beyond the RSE-supplied press kit, perhaps looking at EMF or Godlike Productions. I think Rob missed the opportunity to press on with, “OK, you don’t drink, but, ’Ramtha,’ does. What about drunken students that drive and die on the road?” No mention was made of the Prozac use.

Something I thought was potentially huge: I believe it was when Judy was talking about the RSE teaching of allowing, accepting afflictions and loving them. Judy said (paraphrasing), “’Ramtha,’ represents your need to….” Wow! Judy was talking about, “Ramtha,” as symbolizing a concept as one would a character in a novel, like Quequig in Moby Dick. Obviously, “Ramtha,” should have been a being that taught the concept, rather than a symbol to represent it.
ex

Unread post by ex »

from the coast to coast website:

Guest host Rob Simone (email) was joined by Founder and President of Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment, JZ Knight, for a discussion about her experiences connected with the channeling of a 35,000 year old warrior from the lost continent of Atlantis, called Ramtha. Knight detailed how she first began channeling this being and how that relationship has evolved over the last three decades. She explained that, initially, people misunderstood her experience, thinking she was a medium. To that end, Knight credited Ramtha with creating the term "channeling," in the 1980's, as a way of differentiating what was happening with her, since, when she channels Ramtha, he actually takes over her brain and she leaves her body.

Knight shared a number of predictions and insights which she has learned from Ramtha over the years. One such prediction is that there will be a deep freeze hitting London in 2012. Knight said that when Ramtha originally made this prediction, he promised to "send a runner" to indicate what will happen in the future. Two weeks later, a freak ice storm hit the UK. On a personal level, Knight revealed Ramtha's recent chilling prediction that she will not live to see her next birthday. Rather than expressing fear of this potential impending demise, Knight was content because she has become comfortable in the 'other realm' as a result of her many years of channeling Ramtha. Other insights discussed by Knight were that Jesus had a twin, reptilians reside on Zeta Reticuli, and that the comet Elenin is being trailed by Planet X.

Knight also imparted some steps that people can take to bring enlightenment into their lives. She advised that they first ask themselves if they are "ready for a future." From there, they should write down the statement "I have always lived the future, now." She said that focusing on those words and saying them slowly three times will result in a "jazz energy feeling" in one's head. So powerful is this process, Knight claimed, that "you will see how your life will change in one day." Additionally, she suggested using statements like "I have always been," followed by a specific goal, such as increased intelligence or improved health. Knight contended that using these techniques, over time, would result in dramatic changes in a person's life. "You have nothing to lose, except your past," she marveled.

two things we know will not happen: deep freeze london. and jz will be around to spend the money she made on her i am leaving scare. by the way predicting cold weather in europe is like predicting rain in washington state.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

With the way the 'students' emulate and follow JZ Knights every whim, its eerie and foreboding that JZ is soooo cheery about her own demise. This sets a disgusting precedent for her followers to be soooo happy and comfortable about their own deaths and leads too what I have been fearful of for years.............a mass suicide equal to Jonestown or at least Heaven's Gate. As suggestible as many 'students' are to JZ's words and actions, it isn't much of a stretch for her to lead many of them to their own demise, joining 'ramtha' on the 23rd plane, or becoming gods because they choose to leave this earth when JZ does. I hope and pray that this isn't the case, and have tried speaking to the friends I have in the 'school' about my fears. They don't waste their breath trying to alleviate my fears, which doesn't surprise me, and when many of them have told me, "If 'ramtha' told me to jump off a bridge because it would enlighten me, I would do it", it leaves this impending cloud of the unknown hanging in the air, with any possibility still on the table. I just hope her last act is to cop to being a liar and thief, letting the people know that she has deceived them for 20 plus years and is sorry, and not one of vindictive hate.
ex

Unread post by ex »

she sold her chance of coming clean. its in the hands of the new owners of rse.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

With the way the 'students' emulate and follow JZ Knights every whim, its eerie and foreboding that JZ is soooo cheery about her own demise. This sets a disgusting precedent for her followers to be soooo happy and comfortable about their own deaths and leads too what I have been fearful of for years...
freemysoul,
You are absolutly correct.
The fact that Judith can now be so blasé about predicting her own inpending death is deeply troubling.
It lines up even closer an RSE catastrophic meltdown amongst her hardcore followers.
I just hope and implore those RSE staff members that are now witnessing the full extent of JZ Knights slide into madness will find the moral courage to speak out.....
before it is too late to stop the flow of 'RSE Flavored Kool-aid".

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I asked my friend and he said

"I listened to a few minutes. She said she was burned as a witch in France in a former life. She also said she hates alcohol and Ramtha makes her drink, but only a little and that people don't get really drunk at the wine parties.

She was basically playing to the people that don't know about her yet luring them in with her stolen bullshit."
ex

Unread post by ex »

the interview is on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmTNMA9V ... er&list=UL

pathetic introduction including the roswell and poor cotton picker angel.
admits being delusional and with imaginary friends from early childhood.
ramtha is the product of sleep deprivation.
[all this little details i would not mind if they would have produced a wise kind person.]
nice the question about others would be in the lunibin.
she doesen't claim to be the national hero of france in public because of the bad press in france?
ramtha gives her a booklist and had to learn english?
the good old 80s when it was easy to fool people because you diden't need proof because you got credit and believe for all this new age crap.
very slippery answered the question about responsiblety. healings no claims of healings at rse.
she so enjoys beeing in public in her role the beach she would be bored with the role jz enjoyes herself.
channel theire own future ??? is this how you call your scam?
we know we linger in the same old life just getting delusional with the aproches of rse.
what the bleep and they diden't let you in?
predictions: sunspots never happened yet predicted 2007. london in ice all delayd into 2012.
trusting ramthas financial advise ruined enough people. to put that up as success is ridicules.
history ala ramtha: conspierecies and aliens.
normal live = is victimasation the core thread of rse.
the pearl of wisdom is a set up for brainwash.
love the students? guess you mean theire money.
wine: little wine? little feast?
looking good? how much money did you need to suck out of your beloved students for looking good.
ex

Unread post by ex »

the question and answer part:
if jz is frequencies specific to the calers i start pitting her.
the end is about niburu and elenin. pretty grim predictions made before and again.

al in al a peorson not to see in rse. maybe in the mansion in private.
i think she is well aware about emf and her worldwide critics. she still thinks she can go global and keep her sch.. hidden
behind closed doors in yelm.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

How come Ramtha doesn't come on coast to coast? Why is it just JZ Knigh?

Nobody wants to hear what she has to say-- who is she-- next to a 35 ,000 warrior who captured all of India. Who is honored in anything resembling a ram anywhere, all over ancient Egypt.
ex

Unread post by ex »

this all is such a good cop bad cop game. on some events the general were playing the bad ones just that she can come down as ramtha the nice father figure. thats the same with ramtha versus jz they excuse each other.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

thanks for comments above
I listened to some of this---skipped around----she sounds like every droll psychic I know who talk about themselves and their "interesting" lives.

she admits to voraciously reading R directed books in the early days---schooled in the occultism that appeals to so many for $$$$$$

in the C to C notes it says
"Other insights discussed by Knight were that Jesus had a twin,"

this horse never gets out of the barn once you do some research

in early Christianity what we now have as the "standard" or orthodox view was only a minority until the 4rth century.
eg, Marcion set up churches that outnumbered the proto-orthodox in the 2nd century. Valentinus, a brilliant quasi-Gnostic, who was expelled by bishops in Rome as a heretic but had a huge following as well into the 3rd century.

many "romances" and post-Apostolic writings based on the early Gospels and oral tradition appeared in the 2nd and 3rd centuries and later.
One of these The Acts of Thomas composed in 3rd century [not to be confused with the Coptic 'Gospel of Thomas' that contains 114 Gnostic-style sayings of Jesus] features "Thomas" as the twin brother of Jesus. This Thomas was purportedly sent as a slave to Asia Minor [present day India] to preach. This is where the legend of "Thomas the apostle" going to India comes from but most secular scholars discount this as pure legend.

In the Acts of Thomas are many fanciful tales that imitate the popular Greek [pagan] romances or love stories of the day. The Acts of T was like popular pulp fiction for 3rd century Christians and Gnostics who knew the tales wer fanciful--or should have. The Acts of Thomas in reaction to the lusty love stories of the 'pagans' teaches that "sex of any kind, even in marriage, is seen as foul and to be avoided at all costs (ch 11 - 16)...those who commit sins, especially sexual sins---are punished forever (chs 55-57) fr notes by Prof. Bart Ehrman for DVD "Lost Christianities"

so this Jesus "twin" is fiction in every way from a fiction novel. JZ strikes out again.... 8)

Return to “News Articles”