What does Ramtha have to say about Arizona shootings?

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Hotdog

Unread post by Hotdog »

Not related directly to the South African death, but after reading the journalist's account below, I cringe in anticipation at RSE's reponse to this latest SA tragedy when it was directly influenced by her. Sadly, I'm not convinced ramsters will make the connection between the french couple and the potential for them to act in an equally delusional and deadly manner - either to others or themselves.

By Knute Berger

Here's someting I found in the inbox:

Hello Knute,

Do you (need?) a self-help/spiritual expert to comment on the Arizona shootings?

JZ Knight (http://www.ramtha.com), who lives in the Seattle area, has answers. Like Deepok Chopra, JZ is a spiritual/self-help expert as well as a renowned channel and star of the acclaimed film What the Bleep Do We Know?! She can talk about:

What can be done to tone down the hateful rhetoric in this country?

How can people change the rhetoric of hate into a dimension of new morality?

How does a country can heal itself in the wake of a national tragedy?

Anything else you’d like to talk about.

Hailed by Time Magazine as "...the most celebrated of all current channellers," JZ Knight is a respected advocate for self-empowerment who has helped thousands worldwide to overcome trauma, depression, and addiction and to accomplish extraordinary feats while reaching high levels of success.

Ms. Knight has worked with people from all walks of life and is pleased to have offered guidance to such noted personalities as Salma Hayek, Shirley MacLaine, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Linda Evans. She’s also appeared on The Larry King Show and MSNBC.

Thanks very much for letting me know your thoughts.

Cheers,

Lee

(MS.) LEE RUNCHEY
Award-Winning Account Manager
Bulldog Award for Excellence in Media Relations and Publicity
2010 Arts & Entertainment Campaign of the Year
LCO - Levine Communications Office Inc.

Am I getting Glenn Beck's email?

Last time I heard from JZ Knight's people, they were threatening to sue Seattle Weekly over a review of What the Bleep Do We Know. Now, in the wake of the shootings in Tucson, Knight, her Hollywood press agent and presumably Ramtha, the 35,000 year-old entity from Lemuria who Knight channels, are looking for some exposure.

That's a nice follow-up to my plea for a more reality-based media.

http://crosscut.com/blog/crosscut/20035 ... hootings-/ (DEAD LINK)

Return to “News Articles”