DR Greg admitting he is not a doctor.

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Robair

DR Greg admitting he is not a doctor.

Unread post by Robair »

Hello everyone

Yeap Greg after 3 years now you are coming out trying to do damage control.
To late we have it on record, you playing Doctor.
Make sure to tell JZ this is coming out to bite you in the Butt. How RSE teacher are manifesting to be imaginary Dotor

Robair
Q & A:
I notice the book is credited as written by Greg Simmons. On your books’ website, you have an Ask Dr. Greg section. Do you have a doctorate? If so, I would suggest using your title on any future books or republications of this one. If you haven't earned your doctorate from a legitimate accredited university, you should drop the Dr. as you have not earned it and it is a misrepresentation.

Simmons...
I do not have a doctorate – the name was given to me by the hosts of the show. I have never claimed to have a doctorate degree NOR do I use the title as a professional reference. I do however, have a Bachelor’s of Science degree from the University of Pittsburgh and graduated from the Burklyn Business School, East Burke, VT.
http://www.physicsofchange.com/newsletter1012.html
. (DEAD LINK)
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Ockham

Re: DR Greg admitting he is not a doctor.

Unread post by Ockham »

That's funny: a sudden facade of humility from Greg Simmons after years of not correcting anyody who prefixed, "Doctor," on his name in print, on the pretend radio show, Beyond the Ordinary, on the RSE campus....

I'll bet somebody was turning up the heat on Simmons for letting his fake title persist. I don't trust any of Simons and his RSE cadre, and I suspect anything appearing in Simons' blog is carefully engineered and is there to achieve his defined goal.

Perhaps Simmons can secure his PhD at Ramtha's School of Enlightenment. RSE is accredited by (no sanctioning body) and has already conferred (not any) degrees to students for successfully finishing RSE's (undefined) curriculum.
ex

Unread post by ex »

at least housecleaning happens. i bet jzs lawyer team works hard to role up all loose ends. their tactics seem to work slowly they get the attention off the contents of the movie towards a copyright issue. sadly jz survived storms before. i bet a question about his dr would have landed in the garbage bin. you are so right all tactics.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Maybe Simmons should go back to school and take some courses in economics.

Simmons rambles on and on about buying silver and gold and how it outperforms the [US?] securities market. Really? London spot price charts available at http://www.kitco.com; take a look at the technical charts. In the 12 months between October 2011 and October 2012 (the later is the date on Simmons' blog page), silver was virtually flat or a slightly losing investment over the term, depending on what day in October one is talking about.

Aside from the above point, what the hell is one supposed to do with a huge hoard of silver and gold in a hypothetical post apocalyptic world that, "Ramtha," teaches about? In a destroyed world, ramsters will be scraping to find seeds to grow crops they'll need once their caches of food run out. Nobody is going to care one iota about silver and gold. They may be pretty, but precious metals aren't terribly useful for making into implements like knives, shovels, hand tools and the like. If a ramster came to me with a sack of gold hoping to trade for food or seeds, I'd send the ramster packing until he came back with something I could use for survival. Think about Bear Grilles' TV show; do you ever see him using a gold coin to fix a sticky situation in the wild? Nope!
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

This is from this months newsletter:

Australia’s Massive Bank Collapse
Thousands of Victorians have their cash frozen after collapse of Banksia Financial Group

I seem to recall a couple of years ago the loyal were told the best currencies to invest in before the US dollar goes to .15 cents were Canadian, Australian, and Swiss,

His next story is about how the Canadian Housing bubble is about to burst...geez Greg you're as close to the source as possible, would you say drunky purposely gave you wrong information? Oh I know, we all needed the lesson of betrayal! The best way to fabulous wealth where jkr is concerned IMO is to enact the George Costanza opposite theory, listen to the guesses she makes and do the exact opposite! I'm going to trademark this!
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I took all my money out of the bank when he said that October I think 2008, he said there was going to be a bank holiday and all our accounts frozen, and to take out all your money by this date, so I did.. Nothing happened. I went and took all my money out and the bank was like, why are you doing this, and I told them and they thought I was NUTS
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi Vanilla and everybody else,

I remember October 2008. There must have been a well attended RSE event about that time. My Ramtha-addicted friends started calling me and talking about a bank holiday that was supposed to be happing I think it was one week in the future at that time.

They were talking all their money out of their bank accounts and taking out loans against their retirement accounts (the ramsters that still had jobs, that is) and using it to purchase silver coins from a company named Colonial Investments in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I told them I didn't want any part of it and I wasn't about to send money to some place I never heard of in the Midwest United States. There was not even a hint of a so-called bank holiday being discussed in any reputable financial publication anyway.

The ramsters did indeed receive shipments of silver coins from Colonial, but even as a non coin collecter neophyte, I could tell what they received was what is called, "cull." That is to say, junk silver that is only worthy of melting down, without any numismatic value. They were Morgan Dollar coins that have a fairly high copper content, definitely not sterling silver as would be a newer American Eagle Dollar. So, the melt value of the coins Colonial was selling was about $7 each (at the time, silver spot price was about $9/troy oz.). Colonial was charging up to $27 each for the junk coins. Perfectly legal, but very unethical. Luckily Colonial was slow at shipping out their scrap coins, and several ramsters were lucky enough to reject delivery and issue stop payment orders before they received their entire orders. I was given some of the coins from Colonial to take to a reputable coin dealer - who laughed at the coins poor quality.

I can't say that Greg Simmons was personally involved in ripping the poor (in the monetary sense of the word, now) ranmsters off. However, Colonial advertises on the Masters Connection 20/20 web site and also has placed ads on the, "Beyond the Ordinary," web audio stream. Both of these have ties to Simmons and some of the other RSE business people. I have no doubt that Simmons was told by ramsters who

I would take with a severe grain of salt anything said by or associated with Greg Simmons!
tickle

Unread post by tickle »

Jingz wrote:This is from this months newsletter:

Australia’s Massive Bank Collapse
Thousands of Victorians have their cash frozen after collapse of Banksia Financial Group

I seem to recall a couple of years ago the loyal were told the best currencies to invest in before the US dollar goes to .15 cents were Canadian, Australian, and Swiss,
.... mmmm .... I'd need to do more research on this before I trust the information.
I am from Australia and have never heard of Banksia Financial Group so I did a google and found this link:
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victor ... 6503478426
This link says that Banksia Financial Group are a "non-bank lender" and "bills itself as a "non-bank alternative"
So where does the "Massive Bank Collapse" come into play. If I am reading correctly Banksia was NOT an Australian Bank.

In Australia, the word "bank" cannot be used willy-nilly. A finanical institution can only call itself a "bank" if it is governed by banking regulation.

Can an Aussie confirm that Banksia was a bank cuz the way I am reading that link, the collapse of Banksia was not a collapse of a bank, rather, it was a collapse of a financial institution that wasn't a bank.

Banksia and bank are not the same word. Banksia is a species of an Australian flowering plant. Bank is a financial institution governed by banking regulation. Deposits in Australia Banks currently have a government guarantee (might be for Aussies only and up to a set amount). Deposits into financial groups do not have government guarantee.

Even so, about 3,000 investors had their investment frozen. There are a lot more people in Australia than a tiny 3,000. "Massive" collapse ??? 3,000 isn't massive in Australia, try millions.

I sure am glad he's not a real doctor. He could hurt someone real bad if he doesn't know the difference between an Australian bank and an Australian species of plant.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

It reads to me like Banksia is a debenture lender. Hah! shades of the Omega debenture scam, but without quite the other-worldly promises of investment returns as promised by Omega. Banksia essentially is lent money from, "investors," in order to underwrite mortgage loans. If I understand correctly: Banksia returns portion of the interest paid by the mortgage holders back to the investors, much like a stock market equity share holder receives stock dividends while a company has use of the share holder's capital.

Funny that Dr. Stupid, err, Dr. Greg, has his panties in a bunch over the Banksia truoble, I thought he loved debenture scams.

Banksia is still in operation. It is two of the subsidiary companies that have gone belly up. The Banksia web site has a picture of the plant as the background image. I think there is inteded symbolism trying to equate the company's name symbolically to the banksia plant's adaptabilty and ability to bouce back after wildfires.

What Banksia itself has to say: http://www.banksiagroup.com.au/File.axd ... a0d6459de3
tickle

Unread post by tickle »

Ockham wrote:Funny that Dr. Stupid, err, Dr. Greg, has his panties in a bunch over the Banksia truoble, I thought he loved debenture scams.
yer, what an idiot spreading fear using words like "massive bank collapse"
The Banksia web site has a picture of the plant as the background image. I think there is inteded symbolism trying to equate the company's name symbolically to the banksia plant's adaptabilty and ability to bouce back after wildfires.
My guess is the name has been chosen because it contains the word "bank" but they aren't allowed to use the word bank on its own.

I am partically against his use of the word "bank" in the Australian environment for a financial group that isn't a bank. In Australia, bank means safety (as safe as is possible). If an Australian "bank" goes belly-up .... I would say the whole country will go belly-up, not just 3,000 investors. Whereas financial groups going belly-up happens like it happens everywhere. Greater returns than a bank but higher risk.

Thanks for alerting me to the Dr's stupidity. Is he really giving financial advice :shock:
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Absolutely, I believe they were trying to get away by choosing a name that sounded similar. Apologies, I meant symbolism apart from the obvious sound-alike. Funny thing too, that banksia is subject to root rot. Oops!
tickle

Unread post by tickle »

LOL. While Dr Stupid is spreading fear about an Australian bank(?) collapsing, Ockham is researching Australian trees.
Ockham, we should be scared, real scared. An Australian tree collapsed, possibly due to root rot and affecting a few thousand in a country with over 22 million people. We should be scared. Dr Stupid said so, so it must be true :roll: Lets go back to talking trees. LOL.

If this "massive" Australian "bank" collapse story is indicative of Dr Stupid's research skills, then I would stay clear of his financial advice. It looks suspiciously like he's just googling with key words to pick up newspaper stories, sensationalize it and promote fear.

Seeing that you're interested, here is a link:
http://www.ingdirect.com.au/depositguarantee.htm
That link contains information about the Australian Government Guarantee on deposits made into Australian banks - banks not banksia trees :)
Ing Direct is a division of Ing Bank which is a second tier bank in Aust. In Aust, we have what is known as The Big 4 - the largest 4 banks. Ing is the next level down. It was the fastest link I could find for you.
The government guarantee was established in response to the global financial crisis to promote stability in our banking environment. It has changed a bit since it's inception but it still does exist. I'm not up to scratch on the ins and outs of this guarantee. Perhaps Dr Stupid might like to research it for us.

I'm not up to speed on what the Australian banking regulations are but one of them is that they must have enough liquidity, though I do not know what enough is. I'm not a financial advisor and I do not want to be seen as one so do your own research and correct me if I am wrong.

Now I know why people call him Dr Stupid - he's stupid and dangerous in that he promotes fear. If I am reading Jingz's Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:24 am correctly, then I say - Shame on you Greg. You accept the title Dr when you have not earnt the qualification and you give financial advice when you don't even know the difference between Australian trees and banks.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I say send Dr. Stupid to Ayers Rock and he can hang out waiting for UFOs to land. RSE's still pushing the ridiculous book, Last Waltz of the Tyrants, by Judi Pope Koteen if you read the 1989 edition but evolved to having been written by the big bloated seven foot guy from Asia Minor if you read the 2009 edition. Hmmm. Funny how that works; juat like the white book, Ramtha, somehow transformed from having been written by Steven L. Weinberg to having been written by that same 35,000 year old dude from Asia Minor. Blame the Rothcild family and the Free Masons or something. Yep, go back to the 1980s. Maybe we can have Reganomics and 21% home mortgage interest rates again.

Thanks, Tickle, for your posting.
tickle

Unread post by tickle »

Ockham wrote:I say send Dr. Stupid to Ayers Rock and he can hang out waiting for UFOs to land
Yep, send him downunder and I will give him an earful on the meaning of "bank" and "banksia" :P

Thanks for listening Ockham. Though I left the so-called school(?) a decade ago, I had no idea that the place was so shonky until I started investigating only a few weeks ago.

I believed. I trusted the entity that purported to be enlightened. It never occurred to me back then that the borrowed teachings are only a front for the real goings on.

I am disappointed. The behaviour does not match the teachings of the past. I went to school to learn about God. Instead I learnt how to scam, how to lie, how to bully, how to speak bullsh*t, how to be a sociopath. Is that what I paid for? I could have learnt the same by being in prison.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

When Mitja got on stage and begged the studens not to map the backs of cards but really try to see the future...Greg got on stage and yelled that Mitja was wrong, noone maps the backs of cards.

Return to “News Articles”