Nancy Lanza

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Billhook

Nancy Lanza

Unread post by Billhook »

I see that Nancy Lanza was not only collecting an arsenal of guns with herself and Adam being trained to use them, but also storing food and supplies in preparation for the end of civilisation. One article says she was considering moving with her son to a special school in Washington State.............
Anybody know any more?

"She did confide that she had recently discovered a school in Washington state that she thought would be good for Adam, said Mark Tambascio, the restaurant's proprietor."

Read more here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/fo ... 7d648767aa
RoyGBiv

Re: Nancy Lanza

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

two pistols and a Bushmaster is hardly an arsenal, but a mentally unstable person living in the house with access to them? Very dangerous.
If they find Ramtha books in the house... oh boy, will there be a ruckus.
ex

Unread post by ex »

[quote]One article says she was considering moving with her son to a special school in Washington State.............[/quote]
scary but what school would require to resettle a familie?
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

My gosh! It sounds like a replay of the Zambia event, but almost 30 times worse.

When I first heard the report, they mentioned Ms. Lanza had a lot of guns and food stored, and it occurred to me right away that it sounded like RSE or a doomsday prepper.

One can only speculate about what was in the shooter's crazed mind, but it sort of sounds like he may have had a crazy idea where he was going to euthanize the town to spare them the tribulations of December 21. Let's pray that wasn't it, and also pray there aren't any more crazies like him out there!

Return to “News Articles”