Have you drunk the lye RSE concoction?

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Vanilla

Have you drunk the lye RSE concoction?

Unread post by Vanilla »

Front Page of the Nisqually Valley News this week is about students who drank a concoction of lye that Ramtha said to drink.

I heard that the NVN is selling so many papers these days. Its a great story!

Have you read it?
Ockham

Re: Have you drunk the lye concoction?

Unread post by Ockham »

Wow! I would love to see it! Thanks for your posting Vanilla.

That sounds like a reference to the Sea-11 water protocol that Ms. knight or her Ramtha alter ego were promoting. This appears to be yet another instruction that Knight and RSE have purloined from other sources. There are a number of references in occult and alchemy that refer to, "Ormus," a chemical treatment of sea salt dissolved in distilled water to ultimately yield a percipitate of supposedly, "orbitally rearranged monatomic elements." Without any references offering concrete proof, it is asserted Ormus has mystical curative properties. Supposedly, the Ormus is some sort of un-assayable newly discovered form of matter. The Ormus myth supposedly traces to a man named David Hudson in Phoenix, Arizona.

Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Sloth_monkey/ORMEs

Ormus water recipe: http://www.quantumbalancing.com/make_ormus.htm

There is risk for an inexperienced amateur scientist to make an error and wind up drinking a caustic lye solution. Also, exactly what is in the precipitate is not well documented. Sea water contains a lot of pollutants such as toxic heavy metals that could be concentrated in the precipitate.
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

Yuck! I drank it and I invested in Hudson's ORMES private stock option for 500/share$ after scamtha brought him in for a lecture and we had been hypnotized to believe in it.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Well they had a doctor interviewed who said drunk RSE students trying to neutralize the lye in the drink was very dangerous and many students who were told by Ramtha to mix this drink, keep it secret from the new students, and dont share the recipe, dont take notes, wound up sharing it, taking notes etc.. Some came forward saying they couldnt feel their arms after a while. Maybe it will be posted online. But its front page. I dont think this is the same as David Hudsons drink...but similar. This was told to students by Ramtha a mixture with the ingredient RED DEVILS LYE. For enlightenment. A little a day but I am sure RSE students drank alot.

I know the FBI was alerted because of all the lye sales. As its used to make methamphetamine.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Cheryl, what was the David Hudson drink?

Did it do anything to you?

Did you feel anything?

Did you invest money?
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi Vanilla,

Check out this older thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1270. The discussion started back on 2007.

There were two parts ton the David Hudson scam. One part was the ridiculous recipe for the Sea-11 water. If you weren't careful, you could wind up drinking toilet cleaner laced with heavy metals like mercury, lead, cadmium, etc. condensed out of sea water.

The second part of the scam was Hudson selling shares in his company that purported to condense magic so-called white powder gold from sea water. Of course, ramsters got nothing to show for it other than less money in their pockets!
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

Yes it was DH, yes I bought several of the shares at $500 a piece...I felt nothing spiritually at all. I did not like it, never felt good about it...drank it as prescribed at the event but not much after that. I made some out of the Dead Sea water that Karin brought back and that was yucky too.
Vanilla

Re: Have you drunk the RSE lye concoction?

Unread post by Vanilla »

HERE IS THE ARTICLE, was on the front page of the Newspaper
http://yelmonline.com/articles/2013/01/ ... 874768.txt

Ex-RSE students claim they drank lye concoction

In three signed, notarized affidavits, former students of the Ramtha School of Enlightenment are alleging that JZ Knight, while purportedly channeling Ramtha, instructed them to ingest a concoction that contained industrial lye.

The affidavits were obtained by Virginia Coverdale, a former RSE student sued by Knight after posting YouTube videos of Knight making offensive remarks about Catholics, gays, Jews, Mexicans and organic farmers. Coverdale said she has seen other affidavits that have not been notarized yet.

In the affidavits, the former students say detailed instructions were given for preparing the mixture properly to neutralize the lye.

The former students also claim they were instructed to memorize the instructions and that RSE tudents mixed the concoction while intoxicated.

The affidavits have not been filed in court, but attorney Shawn Newman said in an e-mail that he intends to file them.

Newman is the lawyer representing Coverdale.

Dr. Brian Keay, a local doctor who formerly was in a relationship with Coverdale, said he was concerned enough to report the alleged instructions by Ramtha to the Thurston County Health Department officials which forwarded the report to law enforcement agencies.

Representatives from RSE said they weren’t contacted by any state or local agency regarding the matter.

RSE Legal Affairs Manager Mike Wright said he hasn’t seen the affidavits and is unable to respond to them.

Wright said no government authority contacted the school regarding the allegations.

The instructions were allegedly given to students in the late-1990s and early-2000s, the former RSE students stated in their affidavits.

Former RSE student Janet Muller said in her affidavit that she created, and ingested, the “elixir” from 1998-2002.

Gail Andres, another former RSE student, said in an affidavit that Ramtha told students to prepare and ingest the formula to accelerate their “individual enlightenment.”

Students were also allegedly told to ingest it in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening before sleeping, claim the affidavits.

Ramtha allegedly told students to take between one quarter of a teaspoon and one teaspoon twice per day.

“I personally knew many students who took much more each day thinking it would speed up their enlightenment process,” Muller said in her affidavit.

“This information was given to us in a general atmosphere of secrecy,” Andres wrote.

Main ingredients in the formula were allegedly sea water and 100 percent lye, “such as Red Devil (lye).”

The lye was supposed to be neutralized by the process described in the formula.

Muller claims she was among RSE students who mixed the formula based on handwritten notes from a lecture at an RSE event held sometime between 1996-97. During that session, Ramtha allegedly told students “to memorize the formula and to stop writing it down.” She also claims that RSE staff members told students not to buy lye at local grocery stores because “it was bringing unwanted attention to RSE from the police” because lye can be used to manufacture methamphetamine.

Muller also stated in her affidavit that Ramtha, at an RSE event in 2002, said that “he would no longer teach the new students the sacred knowledge of the elixir because too many students were taking it with a bad attitude which was making their hair fall out and get sick.”

“Ramtha further forbade advanced students from passing on the sacred knowledge of the elixir,” Muller said in her statement.

“We students were blamed for not being ready to handle being given such a divine gift as this elixir recipe.”

Another former RSE student said in her affidavit that she experienced “extreme swelling of my limbs and numbness in my arms” from ingesting the formula, initially attributing the symptoms to a difficult pregnancy.

“After giving birth, my hair started falling out, I developed a goiter on my thyroid, my hands shook constantly and my resting heart rate increased by 120 bmp (beats per minute),” she stated, adding that the symptoms ceased after she stopped taking the formula.

Keay, who practices medicine in Yelm, said he sent a letter expressing safety concerns about the formula to Dr. Diana Yu, the Health Officer for Thurston County.

Keay and Coverdale were formerly in a relationship and are still friends.

Keay said that he has taken an interest in an online support group for former students of RSE.

Keay said he learned about the formula from former RSE students and was alarmed by what he was told.

He said the directions required the students to manipulate the pH levels of the formula, which he said is “not easy to do” with the required level of sophistication.

“You have to be very precise and it will precipitate out the minerals in the water,” he said.

The concoction is then washed a couple times.

Without precise measurements students wouldn’t know if they were really washing out the lye, he said.

“If you’re inebriated, you shouldn’t being doing this stuff anyway,” he said.

Keay said he is concerned that RSE students were allegedly told to use industrial-quality lye — used as a cleaning agent — as opposed to food-quality lye, which is used to prepare lutefisk and other foods.

Yu, who said she received Keay’s letter when she returned to work after Veterans Day, said she couldn’t be sure the allegations in the letter she received were factual.

Yu said she forwarded Keay’s letter to the Thurston County Sheriff’s Office and Yelm Police Department.

The county health department doesn’t have power to take action over the allegations, Yu said.

“This matter and any potential investigation would be the responsibility of the sheriffs office,” Yelm Police Chief Todd Stancil said in an email.

“I discussed this with Dr. Yu.”

“In this kind of case, I don’t have the power or the jurisdiction,” Yu said.

Yu said she could have interviewed people who had taken the alleged lye mixture, but couldn’t have taken any action beyond interviews.

Thurston County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Greg Elwin said the sheriff’s office is looking into the allegations, but has made no real progress yet and has “nothing of significance to report.”

He said some “other information” had come into the office, but that he can’t say yet what that information is or who provided it.

Some of what is referenced in Keay’s letter seems to be outside of the sheriff’s office’s purview, or seem to be things they don’t have the authority to address, Elwin said.

He said some elements addressed in the letter, combined with the unspecified information provided to the sheriff’s office, are being looked into to “see if there is any criminal element or activity we need to investigate.”
naturegirl

Re: Have you drunk the RSE lye concoction?

Unread post by naturegirl »

It is true!! I remember students talking about going to the Dead Sea to get salt water for this concoction. They said that they needed salt water and lye to create the elixir of eternal life. The buzz from RSE was that if you used salt water and lye together that you would live forever and that it was the elixir of eternal life.

It was crazy in Yelm, because people were going to the grocery store buying lye. The grocery store manager and employees begins to question the students and then the word was in the community to go to stores outside of Yelm to purchase lye. They wanted to keep the secret quite. I remember going over a long time student of RSE house and she had created this concoction and expressed :mrgreen: how excited she was taken it and ask me if I wanted some, I told her she was crazy.

I said, I can’t believe you and students are taking lye and she said Ramtha said it would not hurt us, if we do it exactly the way he said do it. She express to me that some students didn’t create it right and got real sick!!! I thought to myself – this is beyond crazy!
Ramtha has told students that a man was going to create a white power that would give you eternal life and students invested thousands of dollars into this creation. Then there was the twinkles, oh yes twinkles. If you ate twinkles, it would give you eternal life.

The list goes on!!!
tree

Unread post by tree »

yup, David Hudson was brought in as a speaker to get us all to invest $500 a piece in his creation of the philosophers stone.
I know one woman who drank the lye and is STILL so intensely sick, she is on disability. She is lucky she is still alive.
naturegirl

Unread post by naturegirl »

The saddest thing is that these students truly believe Ramtha is real and enlighten - I believe that JZ do channel something, but I believe it is demonic. It is a master of playing on people’s emotions! It is in love with fear and doomsday. It preys on fear! It preys on doomsday! It judges everyone and everything except “it’s” truth according to it. Students call this love, this is not Pure Love from a awaken Master.

They called it awaken and it doesn’t want people to kiss its feet and this is why it came through his daughter. The only power that I have seen it manifest is JZ luxury living. I called it a guru and the students are his people and they support her lifestyle. I watch many students live very poor and always chasing another event. A Ramtha high!

There is a very limited level of individuals with free will in thinking beyond that Ramtha say’s - the freedom in personal thinking. If you leave this school or if you don’t attend – the students feel – you are nobody. They feel that they are the chosen ones with a past with this Ramtha. People always want to belong to feel needed, to feel special and it preys on it. It is a master of preying on people’s emotions!

The world will always have natural disaster – Mother Nature will always do her thing. But to tell people that the only safe to live is Yelm. JZ has been telling this story since she created Ramtha. It is such a sad story to use to play on people emotions.

A truly awaken Master would never used a body and degrade the spirit of a human and constantly lie to human beings. A truly awaken Master would not need to drink wine, take Prozac and get drunk to teach people. Would it JZ?
msdblue

Unread post by msdblue »

I drank it. Kind of like castor oil and black-strap molasses, I thought it must be good for me since it tasted so foul! Foolish, foolish girl....

I was new in the school, the "honeymoon phase", and my husband at the time had been a student for years and was WAY into all the alchemy stuff. He still is even though he is no longer a student.

I'm the one in the article whose arms went numb and hair fell out. I was also pregnant, which is a WHOLE different story that will be told in time...

Since I still live in Yelm, I am fearful of the repercussions should my actual name and identifying information come out at this point.

I have been out for about a year and am still making sense of my experiences. I really appreciate this site, as well as the EE site, for helping me through this transition.

Thank you.
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

welcome, msd.
Try not to be aconcerned, toothless tigers can only gum you. 8)
I live around here too, PM if you like. Me and the wife are here for you.
I'm sorry to hear about the experience you had. Also happy it's over with for you! two thumbs up there!
welcome to EMF.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Welcome MSDmblue! Would love to hear your story.
freemind

Unread post by freemind »

Hello everybody.
I really like naturegirl post on Jan 10 th. You said a lot about the school in a few words, is so much too sais that in a few words you got it. Well done.

Return to “News Articles”