What going on Greg retiring

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Robair

What going on Greg retiring

Unread post by Robair »

hello Everyone

What going on ?. It does not say if he still in the school

look like the first mate jumping of the sinking RSE ship

http://www.rse-newsletter.com/2013/03/g ... ce-to-rse/

Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Sunshine

Re: What going on Greg retiring

Unread post by Sunshine »

What??? 23 years in... I thought we were supposed to ascend, not retire like NORMAL people?!?
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

There was never to be a retirement. That is preparing for your death. "When you retire, you are telling your body it is no longer useful and you die shortly after."

Just can not help it. I was there to hear the teachings from begining to now. How things have changed...Lol!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Well, I'll give congratulations to Mr. Simmons for hanging in there for 23 years; that was a pretty big job. Running the marketing for a business the size of RSE is a lot of responsibility. I can imagine it also takes some serious patience to serve the capricious at times and uneven tempered boss, Judy Knight, for 23 years. I'm sure Mr. Simmons now has more financial security than most of us can imagine, so it is time for a well deserved rest.

I think we're starting to see the changing of the guard at RSE to where the institution will become a more formulaic and prosaic spirituality school. There is probably enough momentum in RSE as a corporation that RSE would not dissolve were many of the current higher ups to suddenly disappear. No doubt, Ramtha based branding will remain as the marketing hook, but it looks like we are already starting to see the shift toward more guest speakers and less Judy Knight as a one woman act. Perhaps all this will be for the better if RSE as a corporation can shed the doomsday pandering and become more of a real school exploring spirituality. Here's hoping for a bright future for both Mr. Simmons and RSE as they transition into the next phases of their existence.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Here's hoping for a bright future for both Mr. Simmons and RSE as they transition into the next phases of their existence.
Taking off the jackboots does not erase justice for those crushed beneath them!
I would rather hope to see Simmons prosecuted for fraud alongside JZK and all other R$E directors for the abuses and deceptions inflicted upon students and their families for the past 23 years.
I suspect Simmons departure has much to do with distancing himself from his psychotic captain and a sinking ship.
His rowboat may not provide enough distance from the undertow as RSE drags down all those that were complicit and profited from JZK’s business practices..
We will see….
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Thank you, David.
Ockham, I could never wish them a bright future. Too much damage has been done. As I may lightely add a jzr quote. That quote cost my family and my future dearly.

Every day I deal with it. Elderly parents with growing health and finacial concerns. No retirement, no plans for funeral ect. I know who has to recover the costs of all the lost money. I have decided years ago, no one will ever hand me anything. I will never have inheritance or help along my way. I have to be the responsible and deal with the aftermath. All the lost time, events grandchildren my parents missed out on will never be replaced. The oldest grandchild of my parents has been very effected as well. I just learned what that abandonment meant to her as well.

There is also a sense of everything has to be positive in a recovering rse member. The programming of airy fairy nature. Your statement reminded me of my parents view point. "Must wish them well or it will come back on you."" Must have positve thoughts." I am not against positive thinking, but no longer fear what some may think to be negative and tell the truth.

I wish for justice to those that have had their families torn apart, hurt and scammed by rse inc. Rse is like a bad drug, it effects everyone.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I did not mean recovering rse student. I meant mind set of current rse student.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I was trying to be a little tongue in cheek with my remarks regarding Mr. Simmons and RSE. Perhaps I was too subtle. I feel pretty sure that Mr. Simmons' financial security was won from the spoils of RSE purloining the financial assets of students who thought they were at RSE to learn something real, but instead got double talk, fantasy and plagiarised material that could have been had for free with a little effort.

I do believe it is fair to ask the responsible parties at RSE to be held accountable for anything they have done to abuse or wrong the students and their families. On the other hand don't wish those RSE people ill, as that would put us on as low a spiritual level as those who exploit.
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

Well, well,

As some of you know there is no love lost between myself and Mr. Simmons.

David you may be correct, or, perhaps it might have been a situation where he was put in a position of "support me or you are out on your -ss!" and they came to a negotiated resignation.

In any case, I guess since he had told me that someone healed a broken bone in six hours who was a student not a teacher that the teacher might have been able to manifest 10 hairs in the 24 hours of a day on ones head. That would have given him over 84,000 by now.

As David like to say in his signature.......

But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people.... :oops:
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I think the transformation of RSE has perhaps more than a little to do with the timing of Mr. Simmons' exit. I have the suspicion the RSE board said, retire or be fired. RSE is a private corporation, so we can only speculate what really happens inside, but I think the people that have a monetary stake in RSE want to build up returns. We're seeing that with the shift to the revamped RSE web site, the increasing emphasis on low production cost high return web streaming and more pre-taped on-demand Internet content. It looks like the people in control want to make RSE more of an on-line virtual spiritual video and book store and leverage the Ramtha brand recognition.

I could envision a next phase development strategy where RSE generates a story that Judy Knight is about to be sent on a permanent assignment by Ramtha to record the pearls of wisdom of humanity and due the urgency of the mission there is positively no time left for Judy Knight to appear in the area, and all teaching is then taken up by surrogates that have a ncie TV-Q and stage presence. Meanwhile Judy Kinght would be supposedly in Edgar Cayce-esque fashion dictating to scribes... or rather ghost writers would get busy.
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Retiring? When you live the teachings like Dr. Greg does, you don't age. He obviously hasn't. He doesn't look a day over 21. JZ too. Wow. She is gorgeous with that beer belly and nice taught facial skin. So, why would Greg retire? Maybe he's about to ascend. It only takes 7 years to become a fully realized God at RSE and he knows the RSE teachings and disciplines so well he's a Ramtha approved teacher. After 23 years, he is surely going to ascend. He has probably manifested so many gold coins out of the air he doesn't need to work. He can probably remote view so well that if he needs money he can enter the World Series of Poker and win because he'll know everyone's hand. He's a master of his universe and we're all just living in it.

Thanks for everything Dr. Greg. You're an inspiration to lairs and predators everywhere.
Shocked

Unread post by Shocked »

I agree with David, Mr Greg, needs to be held accountable for his actions!!!

Return to “News Articles”