NVN article re: Dr. Keay's letter to Thurston County

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Ockham

NVN article re: Dr. Keay's letter to Thurston County

Unread post by Ockham »

Here is an article in the Nisqually Valley News on February 14, 2014:

http://www.yelmonline.com/news/local_ne ... f887a.html

The letter in question could reveal facts regarding conditions extant inside the RSE compound, and could be valuable facts in the Coverdale vs. JZK case. The letter supposedly also contains remakes from Keay regarding JZ Knights health and mental state. JZK is trying to suppress disclosure of the letter from Keay to Thurston County, claiming feral HIPAA and Washington law protect patient privacy. Coverdale argues that Knight is/was not Keay's patient, so those privacy regulations do not apply.

Knight's health per se is not the issue, except perhaps to the extent that her health might have been instrumental in setting the conditions extrant inside RSE. To me it seems like the train has gone a little off the rails in the fight over the letter. It seems Keay's specific remarks about Knight's health might be able to be redacted with the facts of substance in the letter are released. We the public can only speculate for now. For the time being, only Judge Price knows how inextricable the health remarks are from the other facts of substance in the letter. The is at least a partial win in that Judge Price is allowing the decision making of the letter to move forward, rather than dismissing it out of hand.

By the way, note the lame comment to the NVN article. Who do you think laguna_greg is? Simmons? Come on, RSE, "workshops," open to the public? Since when? Open if one spends thousands and thousands of dollars taking all the intro sessions, intermediate sessions, advanced sessions, refreshers, etrc., etc. And then, if you don't meet Ms. Knight's pleasure, you're out for no particular reason, without explanation and without refund of your fees.
Jeff Adams

Re: NVN article re: Dr. Keay's letter to Thurston County

Unread post by Jeff Adams »

Here is Dr. Keay's response to the attempt of the cult leaders to "create their own realities" about Dr. Keay's letter. It appears in the A section, using Dr. Keay as a guest columnist. Keep in mind this is the newspaper that will be given out to people who attend the annual Nisqually Valley Home, Garden, & Trade Show this weekend in Yelm at the Yelm High School: http://www.yelmonline.com/opinion/colum ... f887a.html

NVN Readers: Don’t Believe JZ Knight Lies

Posted: Friday, April 25, 2014 6:05 pm

By Dr. Brian Keay | 0 comments

The ignorance of the JZK (Judith Darlene “Z” Hampton Knight) response is laughable. Is it really a tenet of this cult that an oft-repeated lie becomes the truth?

Readers of this paper are not so naïve.

• I have never stated in deposition that JZK was my patient. (Is JZK/Inc. so addled that simple facts cannot be gotten straight? More likely lying is part of the fabric of their business.)

• I have stated in two sworn declarations, filed with the court: JZ Knight was never my patient.

• The letter clearly states, from the outset, my relationship with Ms. Virginia Coverdale.

• The letter clearly states the source of my information — it has never been a secret.

• My information came from patients seen in my office, from ex-cult customers (injured ex-members in our support group), from affidavits filed with the court, and whistleblower videos now removed from public scrutiny since they purport to contain proprietary “teachings.”

• The whistleblower exposé displayed extreme drunkenness, offensive demeaning behaviors to various individuals, groups and religions, and strongly suggests backstage illicit drug use.

• RCW 70.02.050 (2)(a) mandates reporting of such concerning activities and behaviors.

• Dr. Diana Yu was a medical colleague and director of the health department.

• I do not need JZK permission to report public health problems in our community.

• I refused to release this letter to the NVN or Ms. Coverdale; hence the legal fight to release it.

• There was no violation of Ms. Knight’s HIPAA rights; intended as a private letter to a medical colleague, it now seems just that readers can see JZK/Inc. slander for what it is, their “teachings” (even their response) for its total lack of wisdom and understanding of simple language.

• JZK, Inc. has spent more than a million dollars to suppress the testimony of ex-cult members, in harassing support groups and whistleblowers with their financial clout.

• Employees of my office, even Ms. Coverdale, remain bound by HIPAA guidelines.

• Ms. Coverdale never had access to medical records of Ms. Knight — there weren’t any.

• About the only thing correct in their response is that no Jonestown incidents have yet come to pass —thank God. My letter was intended to alert authorities to a potential problem; it was not the duty of the sheriff’s office to verify the assembled testimony of ex-cult members; rather, only to recognize a serious problem. In that regard, all agree: it fully achieved its intended goal.

While JZK, Inc. cries that a non-existent patient’s rights were violated, it does not concern them that their numerous fabrications violate the rights of others, even in their response. But as a business that fails to comprehend the basics of simple science, it is not surprising that they alsofail to comprehend the basics of logic, human decency and the English language.
Jeff Adams

Unread post by Jeff Adams »

Here's Virginia's response to the cult's most recent spin on the truth in the 04-25-2014 edition of the NVN. It appears in the Opinion section in a Letter to the Editor: http://www.yelmonline.com/opinion/lette ... f887a.html

JZ Knight’s Column Full of Inaccurate Facts

Posted: Friday, April 25, 2014 6:03 pm

0 comments

Editor,

Responding to JZ Knight’s column last week, I would first like to say that quantum theory remains a theory, one that I personally find fascinating, and I have no desire to disparage the scientists who have studied it.

They shouldn’t point to Knight’s credibility, since this is not her discovery; she parroted books and articles she has read over the years. I would, however, like to respond to JZ Knight’s so-called “scientific studies” that she claims prove she is “not faking it,” because they are precisely thekind of junk science that should be

discussed.

JZK, Inc paid the expenses of the people who were flown in to study JZ and even paid for their presentations. Her choice of scholars consisted of a grand panel of parapsychologists, (ghost-chasers, PHD in woo-hoo), a music teacher, and other nonapplicable fields, and the old stand-by gun-for-hire cult apologist, J. Gordon Melton.

Mike Wright, JZK’s corporate representative, admitted under oath that they paid for Melton’s presentation. Melton has defended Scientology and other scams for years. He makes money off claiming that cults are not cults.

Stanley Krippner is a parapsychologist whom Dr. Victor Stenger, a particle physicist, calls a “charlatan.” One of the scientist’s names on the presentation along with Krippner’s, was Ian Wickram who served time in prison for fraud and rape. Of course the study that purports JZ is not “faking it” was never peer reviewed.

One scholar who attended the “study” wrote a sincere letter to us stating he had been lured to Yelm under false pretenses and that, once he realized what JZ was (up to), he and others almost left but after accepting airfare felt obliged to stay, yet left quietly and without submitting reports. One would suspect paid expenses seems counterproductive to obtaining unbiased scientific conclusions.

One of the tests performed was on JZ and a group of followers to see if meditation could have an effect on the physical body, and yes … of course it can, that was not a big revelation. However, no one tested JZ while she was moving around purporting to channel. A pulse rate changing upon being hooked-up to gadgets isn’t proof that JZ is channeling, and the other ridiculous test done with a milligauss meter, which is known to change drastically if you move it an eighth of an inch or if a cell-phone gets turned on (tried this one out myself) could only impress someone who knows nothing about magnetic fields.

JZ Knight also claimed to have channeled Jesus and sold a cassette called, “Jesus Speaks” … and JZK, Inc’s marketing materials claim that “in this powerful audio cassette, Yeshua Ben Joseph speaks through JZ’s body to an audience at Yucca Valley." In Knight vs. Knight she stood by that story, claiming she did indeed channel Jesus. However, in another, more recent case, Knight vs. Weaver, she denied she channeled Jesus and called it an “acting thing.” JZ committed clear perjury in one of those cases; I think we know which.

In deposition during JZK vs. Coverdale, Mike Wright called the marketing material claiming that she channeled Jesus “an error.” That’s a pretty big “error” to make.

The only thing Knight is channeling is ill-gotten millions into her bank accounts by using these bogus studies and claims to lure in unsuspecting customers.

Virginia Coverdale

Editor’s Note: Virginia Coverdale is a former RSE student involved in litigation against JZ Knight, Inc.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

things heating up a bit..good letter from VC above.

I culled this from an RSE website:
Ramtha has stated many times great civilizations lived here 35,000 year ago
“Ramtha is an ancient warrior, conqueror, and ascended Master who lived 35,000 years ago. Remnants of his life and teachings exist in various archaeological artifacts from India and Egypt, as well as ancient Hindu literature.”
...this is SO stupid :lol: No specific artifacts are mentioned that can be tested, and certainly no outside verification exists.

Replace Ramtha with Groucho Marx and the sentence would carry the same weight of "truth" and fact:
Groucho Marx has stated many times great civilizations lived here 35,000 year ago
Groucho Marx is an ancient warrior, conqueror, and ascended Master who lived 35,000 years ago. Remnants of his life and teachings exist in various archaeological artifacts from India and Egypt, as well as ancient Hindu literature.
I can vouch for Groucho's claims from secret documents I have, but I signed a confidentiality agreement, so I am bound to not reveal the documents.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Many thanks to Dr. Keay and Virginia.
These are two very good and accurate letters.
JZ Fright has always been 'masterful' at the divide-and-conquer routine,
this draws attention away from the crimes and abuse of those sitting atop their tin thrones
looking rather amused as they move lives around as in a chess game.
Watching good people tearing each other apart in the name of 'enlightenment' adds extra fun.
We as humanity we are sitting ducks for these predatory bastards.
But watch out when the 'Folkies' finally see through the orchestrated games of a spiritual predator....

Thank you for posting the letters Ockham..Joe and Jeff..

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
delavie

Unread post by delavie »

"Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements", other online sources :

• Lecture - "David Hudson at the Ranch", Yelm, November 16, 1995
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDMh9EAiP1s
(2:02 / 3:48:44)

• Questionnaire - "David Hudson at the Ranch", Yelm, November 16, 1995
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaR42-lScbk

• Barry Carter, website ;
- Notes from the second lecture at The Ranch to the Ramtha School of Enlightenment :
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ORMUS/pre ... lmnote.htm

- ORMUS production : […] Lewis Red Devil Lye […]
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/ormus/ormus2.htm

• Wet method with Red Devil, interview, Barry Carter :
http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/dec3/carter.htm

Return to “News Articles”