Copyright to hide illegal acts & hate by Melissa Genson

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Copyright to hide illegal acts & hate by Melissa Genson

Unread post by David McCarthy »

FROM WATCHDOG WIRE - NORTHWEST
JZ Knight Yells “Put It On YouTube!”-Then Sues Using Fake Contract, Phony Businesses
http://souththurstonjournal.com/2016/03 ... usinesses/

Copyright to hide illegal acts & hate June 5, 2014 by Melissa Genson.

During her March 31, 2011 livestreamed show at her Ramtha School of Enlightenment, JZ Knight bellowed very specific orders to her RSE customers:
“I want it filmed! I want it put on YouTube!”
“Record it! Put it on Youtube! Videotape the world! C’mon.”
“Cameras get it on! Record this event, and do it now!”
“Put it on YouTube! Let’s do something!”
Click here for the video of Knight making these statements.
In the above video montage, Knight is shown sharing the stage with her RSE teacher Michael Ledwith, in the pink shirt and blue vest. Ledwith is the defrocked priest whose notorious role in the Irish child molestation scandal made him a hated man in his home country, and cost him his position as president of the National University of Ireland at Maynooth. Ledwith was singled out for condemnation on the floor of the Irish Senate, with the Minister of State in attendance.
Hiding Evidence Behind “Copyright Infringement”
Since then, however, JZ Knight has spent millions of dollars suing people who followed her orders to “put it on YouTube.”
And whenever any clips of her livestreams are put on YouTube or other video hosting sites, Knight immediately has them taken down, claiming copyright infringement.
JZ Knight is currently claiming copyright infringement over her videotaped opinion of Jews:
“F-ck God’s chosen people! I think they have earned enough cash to have paid their way out of the g-ddamned gas chambers by now.”
Click here for the video of Knight’s opinion of Jews.
JZ Knight apparently thought that only the dance party segments of her livestreams would be put on YouTube.
However, a far darker picture of JZ Knight emerged in late 2012 from livestream clips that were put on YouTube by two of her former customers, as well as clips put online by the Freedom Foundation.
Knight Sues Former Customers for “Putting it on YouTube”
In October 2012, former RSE customer Virginia Coverdale posted a two and a half minute YouTube video showing scenes from Knight’s eleven hour February 2012 livestream. Coverdale’s video showed clips of Knight raging and hurling profanities against Catholics, Jews, and gays.
The following month, JZ Knight sued Virginia Coverdale for breach of contract, through her corporate moniker “JZK Inc.” Coverdale has signed JZK’s secrecy contract in 2007, forbidding her from sharing anything from RSE with the outside world.
Thurston County Superior Court Judge Gary Tabor ruled in favor of JZK Inc. on June 28, 2013, and imposed a $600,000 judgment on Coverdale. Coverdale is currently appealing that decision before the Washington Supreme Court.
Shortly after Coverdale released her video, New Zealander David McCarthy released a twenty minute YouTube video, which also had been edited from the eleven hour 2012 RSE livestream.
McCarthy’s video showed Knight’s unedited anti-Catholic hate rant, and also showed Knight berating actress Linda Evans for turning to a “f-cking Jew” for investment advice, rather than to Knight. Click here to see video of this.
McCarthy is founder and operator of Enlighten Me Free, an organization devoted to exposing JZ Knight and RSE, and helping cult survivors and their families.
JZK Legal Affairs Manager Mike Wright and his wife are seated directly in front of Evans in this video.
David McCarthy’s YouTube video also showed one of Knight’s multiple fraudulent claims about 3M paying her for advice and forecasts.
Click here to see video of Knight making one of her fraudulent claims about 3M, possibly in violation of RCW 19.86.020.
Like Virginia Coverdale, David McCarthy had also signed a secrecy contract with RSE, when the document first appeared in 1993. Although McCarthy had stopped attending RSE events nearly twenty years ago, JZ Knight still sued him for breach of her 1993 contract in 2013.
And like Virginia Coverdale, David McCarthy has very little money.
Because McCarthy could not afford a lawyer to defend him in a trial, he had no choice but to settle out of court with JZ Knight. The lawsuit dragged on for over a year before the settlement. It cost McCarthy his health, his income, his peaceful life, his privacy, and more.
JZ Knight Sues for Breach of Contract–Using Her Own Phony Contract
The 1993 document David McCarthy signed was fraudulent. He had unknowingly signed a contract with a non-existent entity.
JZ Knight sued him anyway, for “breaching” a 1993 contract with her phony business.
McCarthy didn’t learn that the contract was a fake until JZ Knight sued him for breaching it, twenty years later.
Even after learning that JZ Knight’s 1993 contract was phony, McCarthy still couldn’t afford to defend himself against breaching it. The New Zealand civil court system is extremely difficult and risky for unrepresented defendants, no matter how solid their defense.
The background-
In 1993, McCarthy signed a secrecy contract with the “Ramtha School of Enlightenment” (at right.) He had been an RSE customer for four years.

JZ Knight’s Fraudulent 1993 Contract
The day that this “contract” appeared as a new and unannounced requirement of admission, RSE customers had waited in line for hours in the rain. Word got around that it was a simply a release for any injuries, because some customers had gotten hurt there recently.
Nobody was given time to read the contract before signing it. Nobody got a copy. If they didn’t sign, they had to leave and not come back.
Nobody told them they had just signed a lifelong secrecy contract protecting JZ Knight, no matter what she did.
Most of all, nobody at RSE told them that it was a fraudulent contract with an illegal operation.
Revised Code of Washington (RCW) 82.32.290(1)(a)(i) states: It is unlawful for any person to engage in business without having obtained a certificate of registration as provided in this chapter.
There is no record of a “Ramtha School of Enlightenment” in Washington state business, corporate, or archived records–in 1993, or at any time.
In 2001, “Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment” finally appeared as a trade name under both JZK Inc. and lottery retailer JZ Rose (adding an “apostrophe s” after Ramtha)–thirteen years after JZ Knight started charging for events at RSE.
There is no way to find out if a registered trade name is a legitimate, taxpaying Washington business, without the owner’s consent. RCW 19.02.115(2) states: Licensing information is confidential and privileged, except as authorized by this section, and RCW 82.32.330(2) states: Returns and tax information shall be confidential and privileged.
So how do you pay taxes on a nonexistent business?
More Phony Business in New Zealand Lawsuit-While Lying Under Oath
In his March 2014 Evidence Brief in the New Zealand lawsuit JZK/JZ Knight v McCarthy, JZK Legal Affairs Manager Mike Wright stated the following about RSE:
Prior to 1994, JZ Knight had operated the business through a non-profit entity called Church I AM, which was founded in 1980. She dissolved this entity in 1994.
JZ Burnett formed the Church I AM in Tacoma in 1980. She signed a notarized Articles of Dissolution on April 15, 1987. She filed the dissolution with the Washington Secretary of State a year later, on April 15, 1988.

Church I AM Dissolution April 15, 1988
There was no mention of the Ramtha School of Enlightenment, or anything related, in the Church I AM documents. The Church I AM documents showed a non-profit church with JZ as pastor–no businesses were shown as operating out of it. Click here for Church I AM documents
Section 108 of New Zealand’s 1961 Crimes Act, “Misleading Justice,” defines perjury as fact, opinion, belief, or knowledge made by a witness in a judicial proceeding as part of his or her evidence on oath, whether the evidence is given in open court or by affidavit or otherwise, that assertion being known to the witness to be false and being intended by him or her to mislead the tribunal holding the proceeding.
Perjury in New Zealand carries a seven year prison sentence.
Mike Wright represents JZ Knight in all lawsuits, and operates under her authority.
Section 116 of New Zealand’s 1961 Crimes Act states: Every one is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 7 years who conspires to obstruct, prevent, pervert, or defeat the course of justice in New Zealand or the course of justice in an overseas jurisdiction.
Mike Wright also lied under oath while representing JZ Knight in Thurston County on November 13, 2012 in JZK v Coverdale.
RCW 9A.72.020 states:
A person is guilty of perjury in the first degree if in any official proceeding he or she makes a materially false statement which he or she knows to be false under an oath required or authorized by law.
Perjury in the first degree is a class B felony.
A Class B felony in Washington State can bring up to ten years in prison and/or a $20,000 fine.
The basis of JZ Knight’s breach of contract lawsuit against David McCarthy was a fraudulent document that McCarthy and other signers had believed to be valid, entered into with a business that they had believed to be legitimate.
RCW 19.86.020 states that unfair or deceptive acts or practices in the conduct of any trade or commerce are hereby declared unlawful.
“A Good, Strong Democrat”
Echoing 2012, JZ Knight recently re-entered the political world when she donated $65,000 to the Thurston County Democrats.
In response to Knight’s beliefs and activities, Thurston County Democratic Party chairman Roger Erskine stated “JZ Knight is a very good strong Democrat, and she totally supports our platform and our goals, and I think that’s good enough.”
Not a single Democrat–not even any elected official–has broken ranks with Erskine and party leadership to openly condemn JZ Knight for her bigotry, her years of illegal activity, or her constant lawsuits, attacks, and threats to bankrupt anyone who tries to expose her.
Using Knight’s own videotaped words--they are in solidarity with her.

Melissa Genson, a resident of Washington State, is the regional editor for Watchdog Wire - Northwest. Contact her at souththurstonjournal@gmail.com.

JZ Knight Yells "Put It On YouTube!"-Then Sues Using Fake Contract, Phony Businesses - Watchdog Wire - Northwest
http://souththurstonjournal.com/2016/03 ... usinesses/

But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
freemysoul

Re: Copyright to hide illegal acts & hate by Melissa Genson

Unread post by freemysoul »

Melissa Genson, you are my new hero!!!!!
The best reporting on JZ Knight I have ever read.
Thank you. You are an angel.

Return to “News Articles”