JZK's Rules of Hate, Fraud: South Thurston Journal

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

JZK's Rules of Hate, Fraud: South Thurston Journal

Unread post by David McCarthy »

JZK's Rules of Hate, Fraud....Salma and Linda
By Melissa Genson : South Thurston Journal
November 10, 2013

“F--k God’s chosen people! I think they have earned enough cash to have paid their way out of the g-ddamned gas chambers by now.” - JZ Knight

An unmarked DVD had been left for my husband Steve in a plain gym bag. The introduction said it was from a February 17, 2012 event at Yelm’s Ramtha School of Enlightenment (RSE). RSE founder and leader JZ Knight was the video’s chief speaker.

Neither Steve nor I have ever set foot near RSE. And like many people in our community, we had assumed that JZ Knight had left town after her scandalous 1992 divorce trial.

Much to our surprise, we learned that RSE has grown in the decades since that trial. We also learned that RSE is not all New-Age fluff and trance dancing in Harry Potter capes, which is the impression that many people have. And cult leader JZ Knight is far from the ditsy blonde that she portrays to the public.

After watching a little of the gym bag DVD, it’s easy to figure out why JZ Knight is so desperate to keep her “teachings” a secret from the outside world—and in particular, from those of us who live in Thurston County.

It’s quite a performance. Movie star Linda Evans appears to portray great remorse for listening to a “f—ing Jew”. Then there’s JZ Knight’s non-stop profanity, bigotry, vulgarity, fear teachings, and her bizarre claims, like the times she has been up in UFOs.

JZ Knight says the Christians are trying to assassinate her, but the CIA prevents them—because she is the CIA’s icon and they rely on her.

The CIA didn’t take Steve’s call too seriously. Apparently Knight’s claims about them aren’t all that unusual for someone to make.

JZ Knight shrieks abuse and ridicule at her followers, and hate speech against Catholics, Jews, gays, and others—all welcomed with audience cheers. A great show, if you like that sort of thing.

That’s bad enough.

But it’s just the warm up for Knight’s latest plug for her followers’ money, based on a ridiculous claim. And like her other ridiculous claims before, apparently without a shred of truth.

But many of her followers believe her every word, and act on them.

Hence the secrecy.

JZ Knight smears the reputation of a respected company, 3M, by telling her followers that 3M privately seeks her advice.

3M flatly denies it.

But it was just the latest of a string of such claims over the years, to induce her followers to stay with her, and to send their money her way.

Some of JZ Knight’s ex-followers told us that they were abandoned by their families and now live off government assistance, because they acted on Knight’s outrageous claims, and gave her all of their money. They lost their life savings, their homes, every dime they had.

They didn’t think they were being foolish, since JZ Knight has had impressive back-up to lend credibility to her claims. She had ringing endorsements from movie stars like Linda Evans and Salma Hayek.

Some of JZ’s ex-followers told us they watched Salma Hayek give a live pep talk at RSE about how Knight’s teachings helped her achieve her incredible success—as well as nail down a lucrative TV commercial deal with Coca-Cola. Salma made the others believe that they could do the same, if they just followed JZ’s teachings, like she had.

A video of Hayek’s RSE talk was later used in Knight’s beginner classes, with great impact. Who could doubt Salma?

Even though JZ Knight told her followers in March 2011 that Mexicans are poison, breed like f—ing rabbits, and aren’t worthy of conscious thought.

Apparently, JZ was willing to make an exception for Salma.

On August 2, 2008, JZ spoke on CNN's Larry King Live about Salma Hayek:

KING: You've done some work with Salma Hayek?

KNIGHT: This is my best friend.

KING: I mean, does she work with you on this concept we're talking about?

KNIGHT: She is a student in the school. She created her future.

KING: You changed her?

KNIGHT: Totally.

KING: Changed you?

KNIGHT: Totally, Larry.

In February 2012, JZ Knight appeared to use actress Linda Evans in a much darker way.

Transcripts from a Secret Video: Money, Hate, Lies, and Linda Evans –

From the gym bag video, dated 2-17-12:

JZ Knight is enthroned on her stage, before a packed RSE arena audience. Her speech is slurred, her hair is a mess. She’s clutching her pipe lighter, and her ever present red wine bottle is perched next to her.

She is now glaring in the direction of a prize student, actress Linda Evans, who is sitting near the stage in a coveted spot. Evans is seated directly behind Mike Wright and his wife Beverly.

Mike Wright is JZK Inc.’s Corporate Legal Affairs Liaison and Manager of Product Sales and Services for RSE. Wright also sells his JZK video based on phony credentials. (see “JZ’s Rules of Rape, Perjury, Hate, and Fraud”)

Knight hocks and spits on the stage floor, then begins her rant while glaring in the direction of Linda Evans:

“Thank God your channel knew that.”

“Your channel” is one of Knight’s names for herself, when addressing her followers. Throughout her events, she often refers to herself in the third person.

JZ Knight continues: “She’s a success, and you’re struggling to try to be one.”

Knight pauses to plug one nostril, then blows mucus from the other nostril onto the stage floor. Then she turns back toward Linda Evans and continues.

“She tried to give you insider knowledge, and you wouldn’t give her…her rite of passage, to believe in her.” Knight’s voice starts to quiver. “So never tell her ever again, you believe in her. Assh-le!”

Some cheers from the crowd. Camera pans to a sad looking Linda Evans. Knight continues.

“She tried to make you wealthy”—Linda Evans closes her eyes and nods— “and you gave her to a Jew. F-ck you.”

Linda Evans crunches her face and nods again, Knight cues music. “Hit it! Turn to your partner and tell him what you’ve heard.”

Evans drops her head seemingly in remorse. Directly in front of her, Mike Wright and his wife turn to each other and solemnly talk, as instructed.

After a musical interlude where the crowd was apparently to have discussed these transgressions, JZ Knight continues:

“And the truth. Your channel wanted you to be wealthy, and you gave it up to a f—ing Jew. And you overrided (sic) her knowledge, who you say you love beyond words, but you didn’t follow her advice. I could have made you a multi, multi-millionaire.” Linda Evans nods solemnly. Knight continues:

“But you followed your business manager’s advice because he was a man. I don’t know if we’ll ever reach you.

We have to look at such a god, such a f—ing weak example that we never want to follow.” (JZ Knight refers to her followers as “gods.”)

“When the light of her life was telling her something, but because the light of her life was JZ Knight, and not a man…and what did JZ Knight know, against a Jew?” Crowd laughter.

“Here is the honest history, the honest history. Because I don’t give a f-ck if she’s still my student or not…”

In front of a 2011 audience, Knight mocked the genocide of Jews in the Holocaust: “F-ck God’s chosen people! I think they have earned enough cash to have paid their way out of the g-ddamned gas chambers by now.”

Cheers followed that statement. Children frolicked in the audience. Knight ordered her devoted followers—including the children—not to be ashamed of this teaching.

Back to the 2012 video: JZ Knight briefly turns away from Linda Evans, to discuss her own financial prowess with the rest of the audience.

“That’s why she earns the big bucks. That’s why 3M and the Nasdaq corporations seek her privately. And that’s why she’s so confident she has them pay nothing, until she’s right. And that is f—ing greatness. I am a voice in the wilderness, sitting right here. And you are patrons who are hostile. You still want me to prove why you’re wrong, and I will never prove that!”

Knight turns back toward Linda Evans and wags her finger.

“The subtleness of mind is a f—ing supplicant crawling to the hierophant, and I don’t think you’ve done that recently.” She angrily slaps her chair. “You still think you know better, I know you do! You don’t even apply what I’ve taught you unless I call your ass on it and embarrass you.”

JZ Knight again turns away from Linda Evans, back to her audience. “That’s what people give me, a bid for a private reading with me. You know why they pay fifty thousand dollars to spend six hours with me? Because I’m going to take them through the wringer.”

Knight suddenly raises her fees. “It’s worth sixty thousand f—ing dollars to know why you’re going to go to hell and how you can be redeemed and go to heaven. Turn to your neighbor and tell them that.”

JZ Knight cues music, and her followers discuss this latest information between themselves. She gives no reason for the sudden ten thousand dollar increase for her consultation fee. Her followers don’t seem to notice.

“Why Us?”

3M is a worldwide conglomerate, with annual revenues of $30 billion, and 84,200 employees. 3M is ranked No. 1 on Fortune magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” for medical equipment.

My husband Steve’s phone call to 3M went directly to 3M's Public Relations Manager Jacqueline Berry. On her request, Steve sent the evidence of JZ Knight’s claim to Ms. Berry, who took the claim—and the video—very seriously.

After watching the video, Jacqueline Berry took it upon herself to do her own internal investigation of 3M, to see if there could be any possible truth to JZ Knight’s claim. She gave Steve updates. She also mentioned that she couldn’t even watch Knight’s video in her office because of the language.

After Jacqueline Berry’s investigation turned up nothing, she sent a written denial:

Hi Steve,

As we discussed, 3M is not in any way affiliated with Ms. Knight.

Regards,

Jackie

The video was then forwarded to 3M’s legal department.

Perplexed by JZ Knight’s wild claim about 3M, Jacqueline Berry still had one question for Steve: “Why us?”

A former longtime employee of JZ Knight had an idea about that.

“JZ would read a lot, and watch TV constantly—CNN, Discovery Channel, the History Channel, everything. If she saw something she liked, she would work it into her own teachings, and somehow take credit for it. Her followers never doubted her.”

Other longtimers agreed.

JZ Knight made her claim about 3M in February 2012. At that time, 3M was featured in both business and technology news. 3M had recently bought the Office and Consumer Products of Avery Dennison (the sticky labels) for $550 million, and had also acquired the Winterthur Technology Group, a bonded abrasives company.

3M’s innovative Cloud System for public libraries was a big splash in technology news in January and February 2012.

According to 3M, “By eliminating the need for an Adobe ID, 3M allows patrons to simply install the app, select their library, and enter their library card number, after which they can browse the system, check out and read books. The 3M Cloud Library doesn’t ask for detailed information from patrons such as name, email address or a new password like many competitive systems require. All that is needed is a valid library card number in good standing.”

These are the people who, according to JZ Knight, sought private advice from her.

The kind of advice that apparently would have made Linda Evans a “multi, multi-millionaire,” but who was struggling instead, according to JZ Knight.

A World of Fraud -

JZ Knight’s ex-followers have said that this kind of inducement—her claims like the one about 3M, and her use of her celebrity followers like Linda Evans and Salma Hayek—caused them to continue to give Knight money, attend her events, and buy her products, hoping to catch a glimpse of that greatness and “insider knowledge.” Many times, it led to their own ruin.

Hill’s Legal Dictionary defines “slander” as oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed.

Businesses and individuals assume that their reputations could be severely damaged by associating with someone who uses bigoted language or makes fraudulent claims. Sponsors fled from Paula Deen. And Oprah Winfrey reversed her endorsement of author James Frey, saying she felt duped after learning his autobiography was fictionalized.

Revised Code of Washington (RCW) 19.86.020 states that Unfair methods of competition and unfair or deceptive acts or practices in the conduct of any trade or commerce are hereby declared unlawful.

This was the latest in a series of false claims by JZ Knight—the kind that would induce her followers to give Knight all their money, in complete faith—to the point where they would end up needing to live off of friends, relatives, or government assistance. They didn’t get any of their money back from Knight.

Many of these past followers now live far from the high walls of Knight’s luxurious Yelm compound.

They have “woken up,” which means that they have broken free from JZ’s brainwashing and fear.

Many came to JZ Knight at the lowest point of their lives. They had recently suffered a terrible tragedy or loss. They were vulnerable and lost. She promised that she could take away their pain. Give them a fresh start.

Many said that they had lived their whole lives with no thought of hate or terrible fear, until they came to RSE. These things had never occurred to them, until their minds became warped and brainwashed by JZ Knight.

Some gave her decades of their lives. That time is now lost. And now they want to help others break away.

They also want to help us warn our community of what is here in our midst.

But in quiet moments, they still think of what their lives could have been.

- See more at:
JZ's Rules of Hate, Fraud....Salma and Linda
http://www.zoomvillage.com/newsStory.cf ... -and-Linda
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “News Articles”