CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY AND DAVID MISCAVAGE SUED FOR ABUSE BY MAJOR LEGAL PLAYERS. JUNE 18TH, 2019

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
journeythroughramthaland

CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY AND DAVID MISCAVAGE SUED FOR ABUSE BY MAJOR LEGAL PLAYERS. JUNE 18TH, 2019

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
Xylofone

Re: CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY AND DAVID MISCAVAGE SUED FOR ABUSE BY MAJOR LEGAL PLAYERS. JUNE 18TH, 2019

Unread post by Xylofone »

Has JZ ever encouraged RSE students to go after ex-RSE students like Scientology, aside from the intimidating emails Mike Wright has been known to send?

I do recall several events where she railed against current and ex students to incite an angry mob but I wonder if she's ever gotten people to attack for her or if she wants all the blood for herself?

This lawsuit against Scientology has been a long time coming!! It could be a model for what's to come in RSE's future. I will stay posted with my popcorn.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY AND DAVID MISCAVAGE SUED FOR ABUSE BY MAJOR LEGAL PLAYERS. JUNE 18TH, 2019

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Xylofone.
Has JZ ever encouraged RSE students to go after ex-RSE students like Scientology, aside from the intimidating emails Mike Wright has been known to send?
Indirectly, yes she has....
Here's an example... RSE event JZ Knight tell everyone that Glen has threatened to kill her!
THE GLEN CUNNINGHAM VIDEO INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPTS 1 & 2 - (EMF)
1200 people came in and learned how I was going to crawl up in a tree and shoot her. I threatened her life. So I got a strange feeling in town, I'd see people from the school would used say hi to me, all of a sudden they were snubbing me and stuff. And one of them I knew pretty well, and I said 'What's going on'' And he goes 'Uh, uh, you know.' And I said, 'No, you can talk to me.' And he said 'Well we know that you want to kill JZ,' and I went, 'What'' He said 'That's what she did, she got us all out there and told us how you were going to kill her.' And I went 'Wow.' And I started seeing people and they'd aim their cars at me if I was in the street or walking down the sidewalk,
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=656&p=4788&hilit=Gl ... ened#p4788
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Xylofone

Unread post by Xylofone »

Oh wow I had forgotten about that, I remember hearing that in his interview.
Ay yay yay.

Return to “News Articles”