Blue Body Trespassing???

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
California Dreamin'

Blue Body Trespassing???

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Check out this latest article:

http://www.yelmonline.com/storynews.php ... om=&ucat=1 (DEAD LINK)
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Typical of the RSE philosophy that the "ends justify the means."

I imagine he was also doing his neighborhood walk on the property... "For as long as I can remember, this land has always been a part of our RSE compound."

I'm not sure what BB's problem is - all he has to do is sit down with Greg and "remember" that there have never been any "No Trespassing" signs on the property.
tree

Unread post by tree »

?I?ve been over there many times and it hasn?t been a problem before.?
Well, there you have it. Slam dunk for the town of Yelm
Maybe this will be the unravelling of the final straw that breaks the camel's back for the town folks
of Yelm.
Fight it James, with all of your girlfriends' money. HAHAHAH!
you just admitted to it.

just shows me he is just as duped by judy as everyone else is.
brainwashing at its' finest.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Right - sit down with GS. It was "another timeline," right BB? So take no responsibility for your actions. In fact, tell tales about it since it all probably occurred "in another timeline."

How convenient. I DO remember someone telling me that the creek had once been rerouted on jzrk's property, but cannot verify the source since they are very much into RSE at this time. Now how would THAT affect local ecology?
HumblePied Piper

Unread post by HumblePied Piper »

Thank you for that article... made my day! How funny...

let the defense go on record to say:

"it has never been a problem before!"

I want to make a new T-shirt "Karma Happens"
Stopped going to the hardware store to get milk.
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

LOL... I'm just sitting here envisioning the "evolution" of the teachings in the upcoming Fall Follow-Ups...

Yes students! The Neighborhood Walk has evolved and reached a whole NEW level! You will be amazed! You will be astounded! You will be CHANGED - Yes, you heard that right, CHANGED!

You will now begin your walk with these words:

"It has never been a problem before...."
California Dreamin'

Flick Still Stuck in Quickstand - Bloom to Reinstate Charges

Trespassing charges against former JZ spokesman dropped
Trespassing charges filed against former RSE spokesman James Flick were dismissed without prejudice by the Yelm Municipal Court judge.
Posted Nov 21, 2008. E-mail this article to a friend.
By Megan Hansen
Nisqually Valley News

Trespassing charges filed against former RSE spokesman James Flick were dismissed without prejudice by the Yelm Municipal Court judge.

Flick faced criminal trespassing charges for allegedly going on an undeveloped portion of Tahoma Terra, private property, to take photos.

?It showed that the charges were brought on without merit,? Flick said last week. ?I felt in the midst of what?s taken place with the land use issue, it was an emotional response.?

?It was unwarranted.?

It was decided in Thurston County Superior Court that the City of Yelm was required to prove water availability at the time of final plat approval, a decision which does affect Tahoma Terra.

A complaint was originally made by Tahoma Terra developer Doug Bloom after Flick presented the pictures for a hearing examination April 21.

Flick is the former property manager and companion of alleged channeler JZ Knight. He has since ended his employment with RSE.

Flick submitted the pictures he felt showed how the development was affecting Thompson Creek.

After Yelm Police investigated, they determined that of 25 photos submitted, 15 were taken in an area clearly posted as ?no trespassing.?

While the charges have been dismissed, the manner in which they were dismissed could allow further prosecution.

Neither attorney could be reached for comment.

Dismissing the charges without prejudice allows the plaintiff to file a new suit on the same charges.

That is something Bloom would like to see happen.

While Bloom declined to comment on the decision, he did say he plans to meet with the prosecuting attorney.

?I will be pushing for the charges to be reinstated,? Bloom said.
California Dreamin'

:oops:Oops. Sorry for duplicate posting. Tree posted first. David, please feel free to delete. :oops:

Return to “News Articles”