recycled ignorance

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
tree

recycled ignorance

Unread post by tree »

http://ramtha.com/Newsletter/Vol4/Issue ... nline.html (DEAD LINK)

here we go again, another round of recommended reading
(of course, "Ramtha" inspired these authors! hahahahh! yeah, right!)

Red Lion,
Nine Faces
Masters of the Far East (totally made up story. the author did not even GO to Asia until after the 4ht vol was written)
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

yeah, more of the same.

also, i see that all current students are being invited to join blue college.

why, folks ????????

because despite the fact that on numerous occasions, students have been t old it's their last chance to ever gain admission into the blue college (an rse status symbol of sorts), it's untrue.

people leave rse....blue college people leave rse....and knight always has to fill the empty seats !!!!!! pay attention, please.

non-blue-college students are not special....they're fannies in an EMPTY SEAT. it's been going on FOR YEARS.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

And for those who didn't go to the Blue College events, the teachings were all on video for the Primary group...so essentially, Primary received all of the Blue College teachings and were invited to be "Blue College students." (and for less $$$ too) Some "old timers" have caught on, not paying for the Blue College event, but returning as beginners or staying in Primary where they received the same teachings. At least, that's why I learned when I was there - from the very mouths of those who know (RSE students).

Is she still teaching the "tahumo?" Wearing your underwear while sitting in snow and making it melt by focusing? Oh, I'm sure she got an eyeful of the young guys during *that*!
8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

also, i see that all current students are being invited to join blue college
Yep, broke my heart this time last year when my mother announced with a proud gleam in her eye that "she had been invited to join Blue College" still believing it was some sort of elite group and that she had passed muster from primary...Not grasping that, from what I gather, everyone is eventually pushed up to Blue College, and more so the elderly....
tree

Unread post by tree »

from what I gather, everyone is eventually pushed up to Blue College, and more so the elderly....

blue college MUSt pay full fare, NO EXCPETION$$$$$$
seniors and children pay half price,

not bringing in enough revenue?? invite everyone to Blue College to feel special
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

I saw the "new" same-old, same-old recommended reading. I thought it was funny JZ couldn't come up with anything new so exactly - she's bringing up the recycled ignorance for the newbies and will of course dress-down the old-timers that they need to read it again because they still have not become masters.

And yes, Primary is the "in-the-know" deal... you can sleep in a trailer, longer breaks, all the same info that Blue College got plus the next "advancing" teaching. There's lots of peer pressure to get into Blue College. I fell for it. Then realized Primary was a better deal...but dropped out at that point.

Return to “News Articles”