Sugar Coated Claims

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Whatchamacallit

Sugar Coated Claims

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/11/prweb1589394.htm

In the above article, JZ's hired public relations folks published a brief article claiming that JZ predicted the presidential election correctly.
The article says she said Hillary Clinton would win, and she didn't. Of course, there is an excuse.

It has been no secret for a long time that Hillary was positioning herself to run; it was all over news reports as speculation. However, she lost, no matter how you sugar coat it.

"Ramtha" has said many times that if your prediction is not spot on, then you are OFF the frequency. Just citing his words to make the point of hypocrisy.

Also, one might ask, if JZR is so accurate at making predictions (not), then why is it that Steve Klein was told in audience (we all heard it) that he was going to win the Yelm Mayoral election ???? One of his/her very "own" and the prediction was FALSE. Clearly that was not even close to being the case, either, as Klein didn't win by even a close margin !

Oops. Ramtha/JZ, you might want to go do some more candle focus.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

That candle-focus must be causing some problems with her "foresight."

On that note, I had a dream. Seriously, I did have this dream about a month before the elections. I saw blue everywhere, and everyone was calling our president-elect, "President Obama." He won. I'm sure I'm not the only one who had this dream, but seems there are a lot of people "outdoing" jzrk on this matter!.....

I still don't understand why she "manifests" so much trouble for herself.
:wink: :wink: :wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

This story is a crock of lies. It is so obviously written by a public relations firm that gets paid to prevent the possible/likely reputation damage of their clients. JZR is such a blatant liar, which should be apparent to anyone who takes the time to actually listen to what she is saying. She is adept at double talk and twisting her own words; in fact, that's why she is financially successful.

It's interesting how each time a negative/controversial article about RSE surfaces, JZR's PR firm is quick to divert attention from that news article by immediately releasing a "spin/damage control" story on JZR or RSE.

If one googles JZ Knight, the public relations firm's story sits above the particular article that JZR doesn't want her folkies to read. Any Ramster will go straight to the PR firm's story because it's pro-JZR and is lofty and positive and not negative; they won't read articles which might generate doubt or critical thinking.

The focus on articles challenging RSE about Tahoma Terra and the RSE sewer violations, and the Glen Cunninghan interview, are conveniently placed on the google page below the public relations stories.

What an obvious public relations strategy.

:twisted: :twisted:
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

If there's anybody "listening" here who is from the 'old' days - early to mid 80's - and has audio tapes from those days --- they could document JZ bragging how Ramtha didn't need publicity and advertising. Anyone remember that?
California Dreamin'

:o I'm so confused :? Now the PR piece is no longer on google above the RSE piece. What's going on here :?:
Whatchamacallit

JZ Knight Successfully Predicts Democratic Presidential Ticket
Predictions made on Dave Ross Radio Show in September of 2007; Far Ahead of Mainstream Media

Yelm, WA (PRWEB) November 10, 2008 -- JZ Knight, renowned channel and founder of Ramtha's School of Enlightenment (RSE) (www.ramtha.com), The Original School of Consciousness and Energy, based in Yelm, Washington, successfully predicted the Democratic Presidential ticket on The Dave Ross Show on KIRO-AM Radio on September 28, 2007, well ahead of political pundits and the mainstream media.

Knight, one of the greatest minds of the 21st Century and recently featured on CNN's Larry King Live, successfully predicted that "Hillary Clinton will win and Joe Biden will probably be her vice-president." Knight further qualified her statement on The Dave Ross Show by stating that although Hillary Clinton would win the nomination, she would not be the nominee.

Hillary Clinton will win and Joe Biden will probably be her vice-president.
If you say that Hillary is going to get the nomination and the Democrats will win the election, therefore by the mathematical principle of something, substitution, Hillary is the next president
there are some problems ahead, so we will see how that works out.
I mean, Hillary, probably obvious but Joe Biden, not exactly the obvious choice for vice-president.
When queried by host Dave Ross, "If you say that Hillary is going to get the nomination and the Democrats will win the election, therefore by the mathematical principle of something, substitution, Hillary is the next president," Knight responded that "there are some problems ahead, so we will see how that works out."

While brilliantly naming Biden, JZ Knight was also technically correct about Clinton, who won the popular vote yet lost the delegate count to Barack Obama.

Host Dave Ross seemed impressed by Knight's prophecy according to show transcripts stating, "I mean, Hillary, probably obvious but Joe Biden, not exactly the obvious choice for vice-president."

In addition to her successful predictions about the Democratic Presidential ticket, Knight also predicted on The Dave Ross Show in September of 2007 that the Democrats would win the general election in November of 2008.

About JZ Knight
JZ Knight was born in Roswell, New Mexico, in March of 1946. She is the author of the bestselling autobiography, ''A State of Mind: My Story,'' the unique channel of Ramtha the Enlightened One, and one of the most charismatic leaders of the Schools of Ancient Wisdom and the Great Work in the world today. JZ Knight is also the founder of Ramtha's School of Enlightenment (RSE), The Original School of Consciousness and Energy, based in Yelm, Washington. For additional information on JZ Knight and/or Ramtha's School of Enlightenment, please visit www.ramtha.com.

Press Contacts for JZ Knight:

Liam Collopy
Vice President
LCO - Levine Communications Office
1180 S. Beverly Dr. Third Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90035
E: lcollopy@LCOonline.com
T: 310.300.0950 x 232
F: 310.300.0951
www.LCOonline.com

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/11/prweb1589394.htm
Robair

Old tapes

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Ad
About old tapes had some all the way from 1981,When I asked David what to do with all my stuff and tapes frrom RSE it respond was garbage is a good place for it so I did just that,and still happy about it,my garage Have a much better energy ever since,
Yes way back then Ramtha said that more then once that he did not need publicity at all, we were all in his army an we were all connected an when the call will come we will all know it, an come to him. it work for us the first Dialoge we attended we were 40 peoples in the audiance,an if you wanted to have a private with him it would cost you a WOOPPING $100.00
Haaa the good old days
Oldone
tree

Unread post by tree »

I'm so confused Now the PR piece is no longer on google above the RSE piece. What's going on here
see? that is called "having your staff monitor EMF so we can get some great ideas because those folks are
internet savvy and I need to employ those methods".

as far as her "prediction" half right with Joe Biden and then spinning the Deomocratic spew and party line,
I would liken it to getting your remote view half right.
Imagine, having a dog peeing on a fire hydrant as your remote view in the arena.
You draw a picture of a dog. Period. A Bichon maybe.
Then when Greg Simmons or "Ramtha" asks you : "How many of you got your remote view right?" (in this ONE instance out of about 10,000-nice mathematical computation there )
you raise your hand and flagrantly announce:

"I GOT MINE RIGHT! WELL, HALF RIGHT! i GOT THE DOG! DOES THAT COUNT RAMTHA?????!!!!!!"

to which "Ramtha" will reply:
"No master" and roll "his" eyes :roll:

Greg Simmons would count it right for a beginner.
(let's egg those beginners on with all those potentially correct answers!)
California Dreamin'

Tree said:

"see? that is called "having your staff monitor EMF so we can get some great ideas because those folks are
internet savvy and I need to employ those methods".

After Tree's post earlier today, the sewer article is now 'back' on google above the sewer article. Imagine RSE competing with a sewer. . . .

Busy keeping that PR firm on its toes, I would say :lol:
Whatchamacallit

Oldone,

I recall the following experiences at RSE (I witnessed these first hand):

1) Rambles said that JZ's agreement with him was to charge ONE TALLY of gold, for each event, twice a year. PERIOD.

2) At that time, and for many, many years, one tally of gold was about $350...maybe a little less. Even now, it is worth less than what she charges for events.

3) Ramtha talked to the entire audience in the early 2000's about all the PROPERTY TAXES that JZ owes on her assorted properties. He said that she has events that are in addition to the two he told her to have per year, or calls an extra event, to PAY HER TAXES.

So help me God, I heard this in audience. I'm SURE it's in my notes. Tree will probably recall this as well.

So, if one accepts that information (regardless of the source), one can conclude that more than two events per year, is UNNECESSARY. Of course, I'm not implying that ANY events are necessary. You get my drift.

Tsk, tsk.
tree

Unread post by tree »

I concur I heard 1, 2 , and 3 as well.
ESPECIALLY in regards to the taxes-it was re-iterated over and over again.

Return to “News Articles”