a new ad

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
tree

a new ad

Unread post by tree »

on masters connection.....wow
only two years in, and look at her "entitlement" thinking:

----------------------------

Land you are not using - I can use

THANK YOU for your consideration: Student of Great Work for 2 1/2 years, Blue College, retiring end of June 2009,moving to Yelm area, requests 1/2 to 1 acre YOU ARE NOT USING, so I can have areas for: garden/green house, compost, root cellar, rain barrels, 7'x7' pyramid.

If space has cabin, shed, garage, barn, etc on it, I will use that for hovel and storage. If not, I will use yurt or tent.
I would appreciate pictures and directions, as I will visit in the days prior to Blue College in February 2009. Please contact me, Jeanette, at 816-965-8715 (Missouri) or jlrbluegold@yahoo.com
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

I love it! Very creative. "You're not using it so don't be so selfish with it and certainly don't ask me for any money or service in trade."

omg - so funny
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Good grief. That attitude really is pervasive, too.

How about, "I bought that land for YOU to stay away from me, and I have privacy? IMAGINE THAT."

Get my joke ? hehe "imagine"

Okay, shutting up now.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Don't they confuse one another? Oh, I suppose not. Each has their own "timeline" and "reality."
:roll: :roll: :roll:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Robair

This ad is too funny

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Guys
Was away for a while, had to take a break
This Ad is too funny I had to say something about it. is that call Sharing your Wealth ? it it not the Solution of our new Prez for this Country to Share our wealth . Since she was a very strong supporter of him it is only fair that she should get the ball rolling an Start Sharing some of her weath with all the current Students,and I am sure that some ex students would love her to share with them also , As For Me SHE CAN KISS MY GRITTS. don't need it.
Good to be back
Oldone

Return to “News Articles”