JZ & Developers Duke it out

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Whatchamacallit

JZ & Developers Duke it out

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

http://www.yelmonline.com/news/local_ne ... b1825.html

Knight calls sewer claims ?retaliation? by Yelm developers
Channeler JZ Knight responded this week to allegations that her business, Ramtha?s School of Enlightenment, doesn?t have the sewage capacity to accommodate the thousands of people who attend events there.
Posted Nov 21, 2008. E-mail this article to a friend.
By Megan Hansen
Nisqually Valley News

Channeler JZ Knight responded this week to allegations that her business, Ramtha?s School of Enlightenment, doesn?t have the sewage capacity to accommodate the thousands of people who attend events there.

The allegations were made two weeks ago by Tahoma Terra developers Doug Bloom and Steve Chamberlain.

In a prepared press release, Knight said the allegations are an attempt to retaliate in response to her lawsuit challenging five residential subdivisions, including a subdivision proposed by Bloom and Chamberlain.

A final judgment was issued last week in Thurston County Superior Court, stating the City of Yelm must prove potable water at the final plat approval stage and notify Knight of any water issued to builders in the five developments.

Bloom and Chamberlain sent two letters to county officials asking them to look into Knight?s sewer system and special use permit.

?We are concerned that our projects are being held to a very high standard, including support of highly treated wastewater and reclaimed water use, while in the same area, a Large On-Site Sewage System (LOSS) on the property of JZ Knight is a non-conforming system operating well outside the original design parameters,? they wrote.

?This is not only inconsistent and unfair � we believe it is a potential threat to the public health and the environment.?

RSE officials say the allegations are untrue.

?RSE?s septic system and special use permit are up to date and in full compliance with permitting conditions as public records indicate,? the RSE press release said.

?For Bloom and Chamberlain to assert otherwise is a damaging statement that is not based on any fact.?

?RSE?s system has been designed and operated based on professional engineering standards and permitting conditions and poses no threat to the public or the environment.?

Allegations about Knight?s special use permit are also untrue, the press release said.

?RSE has never exceeded the licensed capacity of its special use permit and has never even come close to it,? the press release said.

?In fact, only rarely would 1,000 attendees be on site for any event.?

?Normal event attendance is commonly somewhere between 200-600 people.?
Whatchamacallit

Lies, lies, lies

It is a lie that RSE has not had over 1,000 customers/students on the property at a given event. I have been there when there have been overflow people in outside tents, and the numbers were well over 1,000. WELL over that.

Makes me wonder if she would dare to say that under oath ?

Who else knows that this is UNTRUE to say there are not more than 1,000 people at an event ????
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I was told that at the Blue College, Dec, 1, 2006 event there were 1800 participants by someone who seems to be pretty much in-the-
know."
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

Absolutely. There were numerous events, usually the Assays, mandatory retreats as well as Boktau where there were routinely more than 1000 people. It was understood that 'technically' there were only 1000 people allowed in the arena so tents with speakers were set up outside but on most occasions those from outside were invited inside where they lined the walls or joined the others in their seats. In fact, I recall multiple events where 'ramtha' or the staff would brag about the attendance: 'at this event we have a record number of students... 1200... 1500... 1600' or whatever it was at that particular event.

Would she say that under oath? Sure. It wouldn't be the first time she perjured herself.
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
tree

Unread post by tree »

the lawyers would have to come with the definition of "rarely".

In her eyes, she puts on, let's say. 8 events per month. (heavy side).
8 times 12 is 96.
out of 96 events, the possible events having over 1000 are:
1) Christmas
2) New Year's
3) Blue College Feb
4) Blue College Oct
5) Assay (summer)

she would define that as "rarely" . pretty convenient.
Legally, she might be right here.
But in the scheme of the 'ol pocket book, that CAN"T look good to her. Whaaaa!
ex

Unread post by ex »

according to rumors heard in town:over 2200people reg at bc 2009.that means ocupation of the graet hall will be doubel of the permitted no.parking down to the river.definit firehazard since there r wineceremonies again.
tree

Unread post by tree »

we can only pray the firemarshall pays a surprise visit while a teaching is going on.

wouldn't that be great??!!
not to mention that they can count the actual number of porta potties in use.

A -Moderator edit- would be great fun as well.
Whatchamacallit

what about all of the individual portable-travel-potties that students will have with them, so that they can do their business in their tents ??????????

where is the department of health ?

maybe a little birdy has whispered into their ears.......
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

"A -Moderator edit- would be great fun as well."

I read this comment prior to the moderator's edit. What a delightful idea, if only one could be assured of not getting caught. :wink: :wink:
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

What a delightful idea, if only one could be assured of not getting caught. Wink Wink
When I was talking with Glen Cunningham about the bomb threat at the Estes Park Colorado 'Ramtha" event,
I put it to him that.... "Could Judith have contrived the whole thing", did anyone see the police report?
My reasoning was... Who really benefited the most out of the outcome? The event was canceled
with no refunds given, and the occasion was milked for all its worth for years to come....!
It was the birthing of the "us and them" doctrines that became the bedrock of the RSE doctrines.
If there was bomb another scare at RSE....
it really wouldn't surprise me if Judith orchestrated the whole thing...!
Much the same as when she claimed that "someone shot at her" while she was using a weed whacker in her front yard...
claiming that a bullet glanced of the machine..

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

EMF does not condone any physical threats or harassment to JZ Knight, RSE, nor against RSE members whatsoever.

The moderators.
voidgate

Unread post by voidgate »

re: Whatcha's post starting this thread.

Perhaps someone locally would like to go to Thurston county and have Knight's operating permit evaluated. It is possible Thurston county is quite corrupt. I perceive it is probably the case as I know from my own situation that unless you investigate personally the officials get away with telling the public whatever they like. There must be some authority that takes Thurston county to task if it will not inspect premises properly or enforce laws they are the authority for.

When I emailed the Fire Marshal a long time ago he was not interested. The huge numbers in the arena could not be got out in an emergency. There has to be enough evidence to satisfy an investigator and the attendance records should be the place to start.

Return to “News Articles”