Gone with the Wind

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
tree

Gone with the Wind

Unread post by tree »

Amusing he uses this Ramster reference, as if the wind is on his side.
Gawd Steve. You are as transparent as the channel.

November 21, 2008
MAYOR'S CREDIBILITY 'GONE WITH THE WIND' - NOT TRUTHFUL IN NVN STORY!

The Nisqually Valley News reported in their November 21st edition a front page story titled "City to appeal ruling on Yelm subdivisions" where Mayor Harding says in the story,
"the city will continue to do business as usual." Yet Judge Chris Wickham told the City of Yelm they did not have the water rights to issue any further building permits, least of all in the 5 subdivisions in the case brought by JZ Knight.

To continue to do business as usual means the City will be in Contempt of Court if they issue any building permits in the 5 subdivisions of Tahoma Terra Phase II, Divisions 5 & 6; Windshadow I; Windshadow II; Wyndstone; and Berry Valley I, which would have brought 568 new homes to Yelm.

Mayor Harding said in the same story,
"...the city will not reapprove the subdivisions before the city has appealed the judge's decision."
adding
"I feel bad because it's a waste of the city's resources, when really this is on the hearing examiner's decision."
[Ed. Note: Therefore, no building permits will be issued the 5 aforementioned subdivisions. The Mayor and city officials keep using city resources to defend a stand that is not consistent with the laws of Washington State nor their own city's Municipal Code, as pointed out by Judge Wickham.].

The Court said the hearing examiner's decision must be changed to follow the law, covered here ad nauseum. The City did not follow the laws of the State of Washington Water Code, the RCW or the Yelm Municipal Code, ACCORDING TO THE COURT & remanded the case back to the City & the hearing examiner to follow the State's laws.
Read the Court documents for yourself. Click Here

Further, Mayor Harding actually is quoted speaking untruths when he said to the NVN,
"Harding said the city has always proved water at final plat."

Mr. Harding, such is NOT the case, as I sat in Court and listened to City Attorney Richard Settle argue for the city's stand to prove water at the building permit phase, rather than final plat AND you know that to be true, which is documented in Court filings!

Mr. Harding, you said in the City's Press Release of October 10th:
"The City of Yelm is pleased with Thurston County Superior Court Judge Chris Wickham?s decision to deny JZ Knight?s request to overturn preliminary land use approvals for five separate subdivisions in the City."

"'To set aside water rights at a time other than building permit does not make sense. In essence, the City would have to set aside water for lots that might not ever be developed,' said Yelm Mayor Ron Harding, who is happy with the decision.

'If the judge had agreed with Knight,' Harding explained, 'all growth in Yelm, including the construction of new homes and businesses would stop.'?

Then on November 14th in the NVN:
"City officials say they aren?t pleased with how JZ Knight?s land use appeal on five area subdivisions was handled in Thurston County Superior Court."

So yes, new construction in these 5 subdivisions is halted and what the Mayor said is totally false:
"Harding said the city has always proved water at final plat."

Mr. Mayor, your continued dishonesty to the city is a travesty and I told you so in the City Council on October 28th.

As the NVN article stated correctly,
"The judge's order not only reverses approval of the subdivisions, but it sets a precedent that water must be proven at final plat approval."

The State Dept. of Ecology and other State agencies are watching this case closely as a precedent setting vehicle in other municipalitys' water issues.

Further, from the NVN, "Knight calls sewer claims ?retaliation? by Yelm developers"

And, "Trespassing charges against former JZ spokesman dropped".

On April 28, 2006, The Olympian reported this about Lacey's water issues,
"Last June, the city imposed a de facto moratorium on new development within its urban growth area because it is rapidly running out of water it?s authorized to withdraw."

Is Yelm next for a moratorium on new development for lack of water?
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I'd like to ask Steve, since he and Mike are most probably reading, WHY is RSE manifesting this problem for itself? I'd think with Greg changing his timeline with the rental car, and all the miracles certain students can do, you would simply change your timeline. I mean, that's the teachings we, as students at the time, did pay for, right? Or was that another timeline as well?

What do you two do when you're around a REAL "psychic"...as in those utilized by law enforcement?
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Steve really seems to be losing his focus lately...he just lashes as soon as anything is published in NVN with no apparent thought or goal. Now he looks to be attacking the mayor personally...tsk tsk...people don't like that Steve-O. You're only helping him get more votes.

Hope Steve keeps the constant barrage up and the quick trigger of his pen...eventually he's going to say something that lands him a libel suit.

So sad, cuz then JZ will have to dump him because he will be in the news more than she is.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

What I just don't understand is WHY these Ramsters continue to create these EMOTIONAL DRAMAS in their timelines ?????????

I think Ramtha needs to send them to the Tank for better focus. It's a good thing the New Year is upon us, so that they can refocus on their new and improved timelines, cuz the ones they're on now sure aren't working well ! They have more drama in their lives than I do in mine and I don't even do the disciplines !

I AM peace, joy, health, wisdom and contentment, effortlessly and without paying JZ to attend a single event. *IMAGINE* THAT. LOL !!!!!!

:o :D :) :wink:

Return to “News Articles”