Greg's predictions Nov 2008

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
tree

Greg's predictions Nov 2008

Unread post by tree »

keep spreading the good word of fear.
works for every cult.
yes, times are not good,
but adding more fuel of fear just adds for more toxicity.

http://www.physicsofchange.com/newsletter.html (DEAD LINK) But you can buy the website domain name for $1,895

Physics of Change will feature information in specific sections each month. The information is intended to inform the readers of this newsletter. However, it is not advice!! Any decisions made based
on this information are to be done in a self-responsible manner.
Mulai de Guise Publishing, LLC cannot be held responsible for any individual actions based on the information it presents.

November 2008
We are now in "the terminal stages of the world?s most gigantic pyramid scheme . . ." George Whitehurst-Berry

There is a depression about every 75 years ? because that?s about how long it takes for the afflicted generation and its children to forget the catastrophic mega-mistakes of politicians and central bankers.

Q & A

Greetings, Greg.

I am living in the UAE, my wife and I have commenced the process of investing in Gold. Our recent trip to the Gold & Diamond Park raised an interesting question, which I would like to bounce off you.

It would appear that obtaining gold coins is more difficult than gold bars. I can purchase small bars of about 5 grams each, but I can also purchase a bar of 100g. The bigger bar costs less, per gram. However, my question is one of liquidity. When the time comes, would it not be better to have small bars? Should I buy a bigger bar for investment? What do you think?

I would stay with small bars as "liquidity" will be the most important aspect of selling in the future.

What's the best single asset a person can possess today?

A stable job! By next year, you'll realize the truth of this comment.

I'm really wondering "How bad will it get?" Do I protect my every penny, or be part of the solution...for example, by doing a major landscape project in my backyard?

For years I have dreamed of having my own Watsu pool....now I am one step away from committing to a major design in the back yard, including a 12' pool, but the downturn in the economy has me frozen! One day, I'm going to forge ahead, the next--I'm contracting with concern! Any input you have would be appreciated!

It is going to get worse!! Cash and tangible assets will sustain you in times of hyperinflation. You should use your discretionary income to buy precious metals (gold and silver) and basic commodities. Food will be radically more expensive in two years and unaffordable for many people. If you buy it now and store it away, you will be prepared for the worst financial crisis the US has ever seen.

"Reality: Food prices are already rising here much faster than the returns you are likely to get from keeping your money in a bank or money-market fund. And there are very good reasons to believe prices on the shelves are about to start rising a lot faster. "Load up the pantry," says Manu Daftary, one of Wall Street's top investors and the manager of the Quaker Strategic Growth mutual fund. "I think prices are going higher. People are too complacent. They think it isn't going to happen here." Kleiner?s Korner, April 2008.

My friend suggested that I write you about the wide-spread encouragement for people to buy gold at this time. While I can see it as a long term monetary investment--why is it good to have gold when the entire society may go belly up?? You can't eat the metal!
Isn't a can of food a better investment?

Gold and silver are used at this point in time as appreciating assets. It does not seem like that over the past few weeks - but they will both rise again. They are not the ultimate investment. You must use them when they are at the top of their values to buy the tangibles you will need - the basics: Food, water, shelter, and clothing. By my best research, I am expecting gold to be at its top value - over $2000 / ounce before 2011.

I?m from Mendoza, Argentina. I have written you in other opportunities and very kindly you have always answered me. Thank you.

My wife, my oldest son and me, were in the Assay 08 and we had the happiness of greeting you personally our first day.In this opportunity, I want to ask you a very important question for my and my family.

At the beginning we decided to go to live in Yelm. But it appears a possibility to go to the South of Brazil. These lands of Brazil have been approved by a geologist that is a student of RSE. This place seems to offer all the comforts and facilities to settle down there. On the other hand, the idea of living in Yelm is stuck in some topics, like Visas, money and other things.
A part of me is in peace with the idea of Brazil, but the other part not, because I would like to be near Ramtha.
3 questions:
Is Ramtha going to continue channeling with JZ after 2012?
Is an advantage for us to live in Yelm than in Brazil after 2012?
Is the school going to continue after 2012 in Yelm? In case the answer is yes, with the same structure, for example, students going to the school to receive teachings?
About the actual financial crisis, do you know when is going to be chaotic and when do we have to be out of the city? We are trying to make the fastest movements to go outside the city. Yesterday I have received an email from RSE with the calendar of events in 2009, and I was surprised that there are activities in the world and the assay in June, does it means that until June, the global economy and the social situation is going to be "calm"?

The world is NOT going to be calm. However, we are planning on doing the Ramtha events in the world in 2009. Let me answer your questions:

1) I do not know how long Ramtha will continue to channel. That is still an unknown.
2) The advantage in Yelm is that it is a like-minded community that can sustain itself through barter and exchange with other students. Ramtha is in Yelm and if it becomes unsafe to travel, then he will always be at the school. Brazil is one of the latin countries that has a strong economy and if you can find some other RSE students and like-minded people to share in a community - then that could be an alternative to living in Yelm.
3) I believe the school will continue after 2012 - it may be run by the teachers OR we may still have the priviledge of having JZ and Ramtha as teachers.
YOU MUST DECIDE BY YOURSELVES as to your ultimate move as you will have to hold yourself responsible for that choice.

I have just learned I will be receiving a portion of my inheritance which will be a sizeable number.I am unexperienced with investments.I am afraid of gold because of the history of confiscating it in the 1930's.Does this not bug you, and why?

If you are very concerned ? then buy numismatic gold coins. They were not confiscated in the 1930s. Dental gold, gold jewelry, and numismatic gold coins were safe from confiscation. You could also invest in silver ? that has not been confiscated in the past and would probably not be now or in the future.
You must convert your US dollars into assets that you can use ? land, buildings, food, water, and everything you will need for the future. Put the remainder of your inheritance in gold and silver as they should appreciate 100% or more in the next three years.

My question to you this day is about the financial crisis. My brother has an investment in the US Pension Trust. He took a plan for 10 years beginning in 2000 and saving about 3000 dollars a year...he wants to know how this crisis affects his investments and what is the best thing to do in this case to protect his savings?

I have little faith in the financial institutions in the US - and now financial institutions around the world are being affected. I wish I had more confidence ? it would be a lot easier to make decisions.
My most trusted advisors are telling their clients to get their money out of their retirement accounts. I do not like to give advice in such important matters ? but I agree with their assessment.

You mentioned to close money market accounts in banks.Are credit unions less safe?Besides gold, where do you suggest putting the money that was in banks? Real estate?

It is Jim Sinclair that is making those suggestions ? I have followed his advice for three years. How thick is your mattress?? And how well can you keep a secret??

My son has been sending me some of your news letters. I am not much of a financial person....I have two 403b accounts, a retirement fund and a monthly CD plus a savings account. At my son?s suggestion I took out a thousand dollars cash last week and have hidden it.....I don't know what to do next. All of the monies I have were about 50 or 60 grand...now I am sure much lower. I hear talk if you won't retire for 10 to 20 years to ride it out....Michael speaks so highly of you I wonder if you would let me know the upshot for someone in my shoes? Thank you in advance for any advice!

I cannot make those difficult decisions for you. I can only tell you what I have done and the advice of those I hold in the highest regard. I believe that many American?s retirement funds will become bankrupt ? and sooner rather than later. Jim Sinclair has been helping people understand the severity of the US financial crisis for many years. His question - Have you exited your corporate retirement fund? is something I would carefully consider.

My suggestion: Take out some money and buy gold and silver. You will have a penalty and taxes to pay ? but I believe that those costs will be less than the increase in value of the gold and silver. This would help you hedge against the worst scenario ? losing your retirement funds. Pray for guidance ? you are sincere ? you will get an OBVIOUS answer.

Economy

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent they conquered." Thomas Jefferson, 1802.

Panic buying of physical gold has gripped Europe as consumers fear their savings accounts are no longer safe in light of numerous bank failures, prompting dealers to run dry on gold bullion which in turn is driving up premiums.

Since buyers are finding it near impossible to get gold bullion from recognized dealers, many are turning to Ebay where auctions for one ounce Krugerrands and Maple Leafs are fetching anything up to ?150 ($260) over spot price. www.prisonplanet.com

Gold and silver do well in a recession and with especially well in inflationary times. There is plenty of money to keep an economy robust. However, when the economy dips to a lower level of performance, a deep recession or a depression, gold outperforms silver. There are signs that we may be moving into a deep recession and possibly a depression.

Silver has been collapsing since it?s largely an industrial metal. With industry being flat during a deep recession or worse, silver suffers. Hence, gold, as a monetary metal ? should outperform silver. That seems to be what is happening. An ounce of gold buys nearly 80 ounces of silver, up from about 50 ounces a year ago.

It is important to keep an eye on the gold/silver ratio. The ratio?s historical high was reached in 1939, when one ounce of gold bought 153 ounces of silver. Some advisors believe that it will reach and even surpass that ratio again. If it does, that should be a signal that the global economy is ready to start growing again. When this happens, you should buy all the silver you can get your hands on. Until then, hold your position with regards to silver, and focus on acquiring gold.

However, I am not suggesting that you sell your silver. It will continue to follow gold for part of its ascension to $1200. And there is still an excellent chance that silver will continue to go much higher as investor demand continues to buy every piece of silver available. Jim Sinclair

There is a 30% fee for withdrawing your money from most retirement accounts ? However, over the past year; those accounts have already lost 40% of their value.

Democrats Target Private Retirement Accounts
Democratic leaders in the U.S. House discuss confiscating 401(k)s, IRAs
By Karen McMahan
November 04, 2008
RALEIGH - Democrats in the U.S. House have been conducting hearings on proposals to confiscate workers' personal retirement accounts - including 401(k)s and IRAs - and convert them to accounts managed by the Social Security Administration.
Triggered by the financial crisis the past two months, the hearings reportedly were meant to stem losses incurred by many workers and retirees whose 401(k) and IRA balances have been shrinking rapidly.

Argentina to take over pensions

Argentina's President Cristina Fernandez has signed a bill that will nationalize the country's 10 private pension funds. news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7682877.stm

Great Depression colors seniors? view of crisis

Some consider taking all of their money out of the bank and hiding it http://www.nbcnews.com/id/27202324/ns/b ... N67PRNKii4
7.5 million Homeowners 'underwater'

Nearly a fifth of U.S. borrowers owe more on their mortgages than their homes are currently worth - and that number is growing.

By Les Christie, CNNMoney.com staff writer
Last Updated: October 31, 2008: 8:13 AM ET

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- At least 7.5 million Americans owe more on their mortgages than their homes are currently worth, according to a real estate research firm's report released Friday.

In other words, if they sold their homes today, they'd have to bring a check to the closing!

Mortgage rates headed to 7%

The rate on a 30-year fixed mortgage has spiked recently, and it may climb higher thanks to the government's massive rescue efforts.
By Les Christie, CNNMoney.com staff writer
Last Updated: October 16, 2008: 8:47 AM ET

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Low mortgage rates, the one bright spot in a devastated housing market, are on the rise. And while rates remain low by historical comparison, experts say they could continue to creep up.

The average interest rate on a 30-year, fixed rate mortgage jumped to 6.6% late Tuesday from 6.06% the Tuesday before, according to Keith Gumbinger of HSH Associates, a publisher of mortgage information.

Physical gold should never be sold or traded but rather accumulated steadily on a monthly savings plan. Big traders are always ready to buy the dips and normally never sell their gold and silver. You will be amazed how quickly your physical gold and silver will accumulate using this strategy.

Insurance on sale

Gold is the only viable insurance. The US dollar is not viable insurance because there is simply too much of it and that amount is growing every day. That makes the US dollar untrustworthy.

Gold is the only viable insurance. Clearly equities are not.

Gold is the only viable insurance. US Treasury bills are not because the yelling at all the rating agencies in Washington today just might get US credit downgraded.

Banks cannot offer insurance as they are in the main bankrupt.

Insurance companies cannot offer you sound insurance.

Money market funds are not insurance, making gold the only viable insurance.

Retirement programs are no longer insurance.

Jobs are no longer insurance as companies are run by lawyers and accountants.

Equity in your home is not insurance because it simply does not exist.

Your family is no longer insurance because they have the same problems you do.

Jim Rogers on Bloomberg TV.

1. Food has its lowest inventories in 50 years.
2. No one young is becoming a farmer.
3. If you invested in real commodities you would be 300% ahead of those who invested in commodity stocks.
4. In inflationary times, get out of paper assets and into real assets.
5. You should learn to drive a tractor and be on a small farm.

GERMANY-Hard-Cash investor Walter K. Eichelburg, predicted the mortgage bubble bust and insolvency of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in the United States in an early 2007 Epoch Times interview.

I have studied the history from the Dutch 'Tulip Crash' (1624-1636), and it always repeats itself over and over again. The values are artificially pushed up by easy borrowing, which brings investors running - the money comes in for a time and then the insiders quickly exit shortly thereafter, the bubble bursts. It is always the same scenario.

The collapse happens because all the money is worthless. There will be hyperinflation at the supermarket. Then hunger will begin.

What do you suggest an investor should do?

Don't keep paper money. The Euro has become toilet paper, and the Franc is not better off. I suggest that people have sufficient food, buy an acre of arable land and invest in gold. Gold is still cheap at US $3,000 an ounce.

If you cannot afford a $9000 bag of silver, or a $1200 bar of silver, see silver advisor, Jason Hammel?s mom?s ebay store, here: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/jkesilver

Environment

Thurston County Solid Waste has partnered with the Master Gardener Foundation to provide subsidized compost bins for Thurston County residents. The Earth Machine compost bin is $40 (an $86 value) and the Biostack bin is $60 (a $140 value).There is a limit of three bins per household.Cost for all bins includes tax and delivery and they are shipped to anyone living within Thurston County.

For details and ordering information, visit the Foundation?s website at:www.compostbinsthurstoncounty.com, email bins@compostbinsthurstoncounty, or call the Foundation at (360) 481-4204. Compost bins, books, and compost thermometers are also available from the Foundation.

Tainted food alert

Melamine may be in US food supply
Brasscheck TV has independently verified the claims made in this video.
If anything, this video understates the situation because melamine has been found in US and European food other than candy. www.brasschecktv.com/page/460.html

Chinese Milk Poisonings - Melamine

1. What is poisoned milk? It is the milk powder mixed with 'MELAMINE' What is Melamine used for? It is an industrial chemical.

2. Adding Melamine in milk reduces milk content and it is cheaper than milk so it lowers capitalization. It means more profit!

3. In 2007, when US cats and dogs died suddenly, they found that pet food from China contains Melamine.

4. What happens when Melamine is digested? It can lead to loss of kidney function and will require kidney dialysis or lead to death because of uremia.

5. What are the foods to be avoided? Foods that contain dairy products.

The whole world is scared of China made 'black hearted goods'. Can you differentiate which one is made in the USA, Philippines, Taiwan or China? The first 3 digits of the barcode is the country code wherein the product was made.

Sample - all barcodes that start with 690.691.692 until 695 are all MADE IN CHINA.
Nowadays, Chinese businessmen know that consumers do not prefer products 'made in china', so they don't show from which country it is made.

However, you may now refer to the barcode, remember if the first 3 digits is 690-695 then it is Made in China.

00 ~ 13 USA & CANADA
30 ~ 37 FRANCE
40 ~ 44 GERMANY
49 ~ JAPAN
50 ~ UK
57 ~ Denmark
64 ~ Finland
76 ~ Switzerland and Liechtenstein
628 ~ Saudi-Arabian
629 ~ United Arab Emirates
740 ~ 745 - Central America

All 480 Codes are Made in the Philippines.
It is mentioned in this article that Snicker?s choc bars, M&M's, Maxwell House coffee and Starbucks coffee has this stuff in them.

DO NOT TAKE THE FLU VACCINE
YouTube - H5N1 DNA in Flu Vaccine - Jeff Rense www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqe40-REclU

Nature loss 'dwarfs bank crisis'

The global economy is losing more money from the disappearance of forests than through the current banking crisis, according to an EU-commissioned study.
It puts the annual cost of forest loss at between $2 trillion and $5 trillion. news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7662565.stm

Miscellaneous

Dear Greg,

We are two RSE students that have just launched our website www.TheBrainWizard.com. The website offers the latest information about the Human Brain in easy to understand language and Brain Training Games for all ages. The Brain Training is fun and challenging at the same time and new training games are being developed and added continuously. We have partnered with iMusic 'brain enhancing music technology' to optimize the training experience.

We have just launched a X-mas promotion to give your loved ones the X-mas Gift of Brain Power. It comes in the form of a beautiful X-mas Gift Certificate (see attachment). It would be great if you are interested in adding this news fact to your Newsletter as well! The URL for ordering is www.thebrainwizard.com/gift_certificate.php

FACT: In America, we now graduate 10 lawyers for every engineer.

METAL DETECTION TACTICS

To protect gold coins: Use 1-1/2" diameter iron pipe. Wrap the coins in aluminum foil before placing in the pipe. Cap both ends of the pipe. Wrap the pipe in plastic and tape until waterproof to keep pipe from rusting. Bury the pipe near steel fence posts or place near house pipes, so it appears that it is part of the usual metal. Buy your pipe in a large city, not your local township.

To protect silver coins: Wrap in aluminum foil. Place in a steel coffee can. Wrap the can in plastic and tape. Bury with the lid down or sideways, as detection rays come from above.
Do not talk about this on or near a phone, TV, radio, or stereo unless they are UNPLUGGED ? not just turned off!! Do not use copper as scalar ELFs can detect through it. Do not use lead containers as this is a clue that something is hidden! Reprinted with permission, Pedro Gonzales, May 1, 1993.

VIRUS WARNING!!

If you receive an email: "A Friend Has Sent You a Hallmark Card" and you do not recognize the name ? DELETE IT!!

Pig Bladder being used to grow back appendages!! www.youtube.com

Happy Hovel is now offering quality boneless meats packed for long term storage in broth, salt and/or pepper.With three (3) different sizes - one could be just perfect for your personal storage!www.happyhovelfoods.com/canned_meats.htm

Levitation???

A German film crew captures a levitation performance by an African shaman. www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW6pVFOpE6Q

"SEARCHING THE INTERNET INCREASES BRAIN FUNCTION"

"UCLA scientists have found that for computer-savvy middle-aged and older adults, searching the Internet triggers key centers in the brain that control decision-making and complex reasoning. The findings demonstrate that Web search activity may help stimulate and possibly improve brain function.
The study, the first of its kind to assess the impact of Internet searching on brain performance, is currently in press at the American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry and will appear in an upcoming issue. www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008

British bee crisis will halt honey supply 'in six weeks'

By David Derbyshire
Home-produced honey could run out by Christmas because of a fall in the UK bee population, experts have warned.
Nearly one in three of Britain's honeybee hives failed to survive last winter and spring, according to the British Beekeeper's Association.
And that will have an effect on the country's honey industry.
A century ago there were around one million bee hives. Numbers fell to 400,000 in the 1950s before reaching the current level of 240,000.

Testimonials & Comments

Hello, Greg I'm a recent student of Ramtha's School of Enlightenment. I would firstly like to thank you for your beautiful work that has help me a lot in the knowing about myself, my own transcendence as a being....I have no words to express my gratitude to Ramtha, J Z Knight, you and the School team ....I feel so blessed to find this School to be in at this crucial time......Millions of Thanks!!!!!!!!
Sandra

Hey Greg,
From time to time I just like to extend a thank you to you for providing such sound and timely information. It has been a great help to me and without it, I would not feel so secure and prepared. So....thank you.
Anne

As always your insight and info comes at the right time. My personal challenge is to take the fear that awakens in me as I read your newsletter and convert it into action. Much love for you, Sara
tree

Unread post by tree »

2) The advantage in Yelm is that it is a like-minded community that can sustain itself through barter and exchange with other students. Ramtha is in Yelm and if it becomes unsafe to travel, then he will always be at the school. Brazil is one of the latin countries that has a strong economy and if you can find some other RSE students and like-minded people to share in a community - then that could be an alternative to living in Yelm.
I was particularly amused by this response.
Yeah, you too can live in Yelm, have all your food storage,
and then shoot the first Ramster who comes to your UG for 'help' because
"they were too lazy to manifest it for themselves." or "I thought I was going to be able to manifest in my hand by now."

:roll:

And the oh so ambiguous answers to the school running after 2010.

Later on in the article, greg uses the term : "Pray"
and:
"YOU MUST DECIDE BY YOURSELVES as to your ultimate move as you will have to hold yourself responsible for that choice. "

no longer referring to the 1987 Changes, Days To Come Tapes that
"Yelm will be the safest place."

ambiguous time lines is how they present it. If not now, then later.
another word for it: INCONSISTANCY.
tree

Unread post by tree »

What's the best single asset a person can possess today?

A stable job! By next year, you'll realize the truth of this comment.

ah....
so THAT is why the marketing department stays where it does.
Because, they could not find a job out in the "real" world with the made up skills they have acquired in 20 years.

Let's see how many staff she lays off for a 2-3 month period again.

Jz-
you need :1 gardener, (plow up the rest)
1 marketing guy
1 reg gal
1 person to sweep after all the other lazy staff members
1 person to run your errands and go to the post office
1 computer guy
1 finance guy-but only per diem

wait. better yet. have them fill out a questionnaire outlining why their individual job is so important.
THAT should be great reading for an evening.
You will see who the true worker bees are.

publishing? pfft. Go internet.
marketing? why 4 people? silly.
ask for volunteers to help with book sales
ask for volunteers for big yard projects
ask for volunteers to trim the tree
scale down.
maybe sell JZ Rose. Let them handle the warehouse headache.
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

I noticed the "stable job" in Greg's latest newsletter. What a shocker! When in the world has anyone at RSE ever encouraged people to have a stable job?!!! No, it's always been move to Yelm - and I mean Yelm, people. The culture is such that if you're even within the supposed 35 mile safe area radius, you are looked down upon as not being as likely to survive the changes nor as spiritual as the Yelmites.

Stable job...pfffft.

Don't get me wrong - I agree about the priority being a stable job in this economy. But the battle cry from Ramtha and his chiefs has always been to put God first, do your disciplines and the rest would follow. Even to the point of advising people to quit their jobs! I can personally vouch for that - once for Boktau 3 and again right before 1/1/2000.

But now people are supposed to have a stable job. But but but, Greg, I don't understand, I thought they were supposed to be burying food in plastic containers out in their 5 acres because all the trees were going to be down in September-08? Now they need to scramble and get a stable job??? In Yelm????

I would think JZ would start supporting that dang housing project next door so all the Ramster pseudo-construction workers can earn money for events! Oh.....but maybe not....they hang their shingle out for $35/hour when they've never picked up a hammer before. Kind of hard to get hired by a real construction firm.
tree

Unread post by tree »

.they hang their shingle out for $35/hour when they've never picked up a hammer before.
oh man, don't get me started on THIS one.

for sure, it was always "God and disciplines first, move to Yelm" and then go from there.
"Where you focus, everything else will follow."

um...yeah.
So Ramsters can back out of their rent and mortgage obligations just to attend the latest greatest event.
Robair

Things to be Thankful for

Unread post by Robair »

Hello everyone

Sitting at my desk and looking over at my 50 years old Mesquite Tree in my back yard I started to think about things I am Thankfull for, even though our Country is going true tuff time they still lot of think I am Very thankful for.
Every year for the last 42 years I am Thankful first an formost is for the Woman in my life with the longest Hony Do list in the world, she has been the win in my sail and the light of my life.
Thankful for my health.
THankful for the Freedom this Country has giving me. an the opportunity to be what I wanted to be it. was always Up to me, to do it,, even though Jzr put me in a holding patern for many years
Thankful for my few Trusted friends that has always been there.
An thankful for the food I get to eat everyday the beautiful place I live in.
for all of it I am very thankful and Thank God evry Ghance I get

Happy Thanksgiving evryone
Oldone

Return to “News Articles”