Blog on paranormal

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Whatchamacallit

Blog on paranormal

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

http://eyeontheparanormal.blogspot.com/ ... blink.html

This is a good blog. Check out the claim that James Gilliland claims contact with Ramtha ? I think he's saying it tongue-in-cheek, due to the latter comment about JZ being sue happy.
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

fyi, James Gilliland was an RSE student in the early years of the school. At one point, he told me Ramtha told him he needed to go pursue his dream. Something vague like that. Which James took to mean to go explore his own channeling-type pursuits. It's only been recently that Gilliland has been reconnected with Ramsters (Orbs video, UFO stuff).

I had emailed him about 10 years ago when I was starting with RSE. I had read his Cazekiel books and thought they were very similar to Ramtha's stories, only more to the point and easier to follow the story.

Don't know if he's a phony or another sincere person duped by JZ.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

wakeup, several years before i left rse, i read gilliland's books. don't even remember how i found out about him...pretty sure it was from an email connection with a mutual acquaintance. anyway, i definitely did notice the parallels to rse/jz.
i found some red flags and overall, wasn't impressed. i had/have my doubts about what he's about. people like him - if they are for real and they're already a public name, then there is no need for secrecy at any level. he could have the authorities there, news reporters, etc., to validate the reality of his claims. to me, he's just another fraud with unsubstantiated claims.

two cents.

or three.
ex

Re: Blog on paranormal

Unread post by ex »

ex

Re: Blog on paranormal

Unread post by ex »

http://cultbustersgalactica.yuku.com/to ... ni?page=-1
another blog. interesting the Kennedy part.

Return to “News Articles”