Greg's physics of change 02/09

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
tree

Greg's physics of change 02/09

Unread post by tree »

http://www.physicsofchange.com/newsletter.html (DEAD LINK)
note my highlighted maroon quote here,
how the school is taking credit with its' ancient knowledge,
of mirrors and candle word via Henry Sugar.
pfft
absolute plagiarism at its' finest.

February 2009

The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.'
One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity.
In a crisis, be aware of the danger -
but recognize the opportunity.
John F. Kennedy, April 12, 1959

Dear Greg,

Hello, my name is Petru and I am writing you from Bucharest, Romania. I attended your presentation about Ramtha's School of Enlightenment in January 2009 and I can say that I've been fascinated by it. I've read the "White book" (so it is the Romanian translation of the title) and I've seen What the Bleep Do We Know??
I wanted to ask you something at the meeting but my question appeared in my mind too late. What do you think about 2012 and the Maya calendar?

It is an accurate calendar calculating the end of an age. An age is 26,000 years, the length of time it takes for all 12 zodiac constellations to make one full revolution. It was left as a warning to help humanity calculate the end of an age that always brings turbulence with it The school teaches us how to move into a future that by-passes the tribulations of the end of an age.

I have been listening to the Legacy CD's and wonder what is the mirror discipline. I have not done that at school. Do you put a candle in front of the mirror? Thanks.

It is a discipline that is described in The Wonderful World of Henry Sugar, by Roald Dahl. If you read that book you will see where the discipline is described and then incorporated in our school with ancient school knowledge. Mirror work is ancient - starting by looking into still water and posing a question, then into reflective surfaces, and finally into the mirror.
The actual discipline taught at the school is reserved for those who Ramtha teaches while actually attending an event at the school.

Hello Greg,
I became a student of the school last year, and shortly after my beginning retreat I found out about Ram's predictions on the days to come. While I no longer fear the changes, and it has quickened my development, my mother does fear these, and for a while now she can't seem to get out of thinking it is an end for her life.
Was it wrong to tell her?
Is there anything I can do to help her?

I would suggest the following:
1) Have her watch Al Gore's "Inconvenient Truth." It is a visual presentation of what to expect with global warming - BUT not overly scary.
2) Start by storing food - little by little - little by little ends up being a lot - and anytime you can get your mother involved in the process, the fear is replaced by understanding and the confidence of preparation.
3) If she is afraid, it is because she feels helpless - if she begins to help, the helplessness will fade away!!
4) Doing it together as preparation for a potential scenario is empowering. You can tell her that if nothing happens, you will have at least taken action - and that very action may have been what prevented the reality. Confronting any situation unmasks the illusion.

Hi Greg,
I have been reading your newsletter each month and I am getting ready to purchase some coins. I currently have coins in an IRA and feel I should have possession of all my assets so I am in the process of making the transition. I was wondering what your thoughts are on a government confiscation of gold coins if the dollar goes down and the need to hold proof gold coins. I would prefer to try and get un-circulated coins as it is much cheaper. Also, I found a dealer that has an 8% premium on American gold eagles, and a 4% premium on Maple Leaf gold coins. Is there really any difference?

You are very wise to take possession of your coins - IRA accounts could be confiscated and the coins in them. I do not think there will be a recall on coins as that would create a mutiny with many people. However, if it did happen, there are several options: 1) all gold could be converted into silver - it is very unlikely silver will be recalled - NOT VALUABLE ENOUGH - TOO HEAVY; 2) you could convert your gold into numismatic gold coins - considered collector's coins with a premium of 15% or greater above regular coins. These coins along with dental gold and jewelry were not recalled in the 1930's.
In the end, a one ounce gold coin is going to have a specific value and there are very FEW people who are going to care whether you have an American eagle or a Maple Leaf. However, Maple Leafs are .999% gold, the highest purity amongst coins.

Hi Greg -
I remember Ramtha saying that the "been" in I have always is key in the statement....so would I want to structure my focus for finding work as to be sure to include that word, as opposed to saying, "I have always HAD meaningful, well-paying, secure, etc. work" as I have? Maybe, "I have always been engaged in work that is..." Do you think the distinction is relevant?
Obviously the job market is very bad, but if it's all mind...I'm getting nowhere with finding work or manifesting income and I'm quite nervous....it may be a part of me has bought into the circumstances, as I've never had trouble finding work. The message may also be to become self-reliant in business, but I need to pay the bills for now!

I've never had trouble finding work is the key statement in your email. This is what you truly believe and that is ALL POWERFUL in your own mind!! Just keep saying that and it will manifest. Keep your eyes and ears alert as doors will begin to open - you must go through all of them - one may not be the door to your new job - but it will be the door to the next door - it is like a labyrinth - just keep going.

Economy

CIRCUIT CITY TO CLOSE 1500 STORES

Some Predictions for 2009:

1. There will be double digit UNEMPLOYMENT as high as 20%
2. GM, Chrysler & Ford will be allowed to go down
3. Jet Blue, US Airways, and Air Canada will file for bankruptcy
4. Sax's 5th Avenue, Gap, Sears, and Best Buy will close their stores
5. There will be massive corporate and personal bankruptcies
6. The DOW is headed to 5500 due to high unemployment, corporate bankruptcies, and the 2 trillion dollar federal deficit
7. The US dollar will fall severely
8. Interest rates are headed higher
9. Commodity prices including energy are headed back up again

California controller to suspend tax refunds, welfare checks, student grants

John Chiang announces that his office will suspend $3.7 billion in payments owed to Californians starting Feb. 1, because with no budget in place, the state lacks sufficient cash to pay its bills.
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm ... story.html

THIS IS HYPERINFLATION - it is coming!! - Zimbabwe's central bank has today launched a $50billion note into circulation, despite the currency being virtually worthless.
According to today's estimates the $50billion note will trade at $1.25 US dollars on the black market and have enough purchasing power to buy just two loaves of bread or three newspapers.

Buy your food staples now - bottoms are in for many commodities. Gold bottomed Oct. 24. Cocoa bottomed Oct. 24. Platinum bottomed Oct. 27. Silver bottomed Oct. 28. The CRB index bottomed Dec. 5. Corn, wheat and soybeans bottomed Dec. 5. Coffee bottomed Dec. 5. Unleaded gasoline bottomed Dec. 24. And crude oil bottomed Dec. 26.

You are fast running out of time to exchange your
(still valuable) dollars for gold and silver.

You will never again have this opportunity. Don't waste your time trying to determine the bottom. It's now simply a matter of accumulating as many ounces of gold and silver as you possibly can. Believe me, with gold under $900 and silver under $12 it's a fantastic bargain!!

This is Jim Sinclair's New Year's gift to his extended family - There is no way that the CONSEQUENCES of the largest creation of paper money since it was invented can be avoided or even modified. Odds now favor Alf Field's price objective - An Elliott Wave derived prediction that gold will rise to $3,000 - $6,000 an ounce.

IQ reduction of people exposed to fluoride
http://fluoridealert.org/iq.studies.html

Pet treats recalled in salmonella outbreak
(CNN) -- PetSmart is recalling seven of its Grreat Choice dog biscuit products because they contain peanut products made by a company that has been linked to a salmonella outbreak in 43 states and Canada, the Food and Drug Administration said Wednesday.

# STORY HIGHLIGHTS PetSmart is recalling seven of its Grreat Choice Dog Biscuit products
# Risk to animals is minimal, but it could affect people who handle treats
# Outbreak of salmonella has sickened at least 486 people and killed six
www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/01/21/peanut.recall (DEAD LINK)

Peanut butter products recalled - salmonella tainted
www.fda.gov/oc/opacom/hottopics/salmonellatyph (DEAD LINK)

Jim Humble -
The story behind Miracle Mineral
Supplement - www.projectcamelot.org/jim_humble (DEAD LINK)
This is a must see for the shocking news on Coke!!
www.brasschecktv.com/page/495.htmld (DEAD LINK)

Miscellaneous

SILVER COINS FOR SALE
One of our readers has over 400 Peace and Morgan dollars for sale; $17 and $18 respectively. Email us and we will pass on your email request

Chrysalis Nutritionist Stephen Heuer arrested by Federal Marshals in FDA Raid
(NaturalNews) Both the FTC and FDA are turning up the heat on nutrition-oriented companies and websites, resorting to arrests at gunpoint to enforce "nutritional illiteracy" across America by imprisoning those who accurately describe the health benefits of nutritional products they sell. http://www.naturalnews.com/025347.html

Some highlights from a recent interview
with Lyndsey Williams

"Within six to nine months we will be into full blown hyper inflation." "Buy everything you need right NOW!!!!" "Prepare your dinner table NOW! It is going to be 1933 all over again."

"The nations of the world, especially China, are dumping U.S. currency and buying gold.

"The reason why it is getting so hard for people to buy gold is that "they" do not want people to be able to protect themselves."

There greatest fear is that the people will "wake up" from their slumber. "In fact they are terrified." They do not intend to impose martial law. They believe this would cause an armed revolution and that they do not want

"The day after the election the gun shops in the USA were emptied by alarmed and frightened citizens." "Wal Mart reported that the day after the election their sales of ammunition went up by 400%. It was a record for ammunition sales in a twenty four hour period.

Very, Very, Very, Urgent,
Please Read and Pass On
www.snopes.com/computer/virus/obamaspeech (DEAD LINK)
THERE IS AN EMAIL WITH SUBJECT LINE OBAMA ACCEPTANCE SPEECH FLOATING AROUND WITH A TROJAN HORSE ATTACHMENT. DO NOT OPEN FOR ANY REASON!!! DELETE IMMEDIATELY. THE TROJAN STEALS ALL PASSWORDS AND USER IDS!!!

How about that Junk DNA??
How Blind Can See Again Without Their Eyes -
articles.mercola.com/2009/01/08/how-blind-can-see

Testimonials & Comments

For all of the students who are struggling with creating their abundance, this is for them. I became a student in late '06 and had about $30,000 in debt with no sustainable income. In December I began walking for my 'Dream job where I was loved and respected and made fabulous wealth'. I walked every single day, sometimes twice a day because I love this discipline. In June of '07 I 'inadvertently' found a job that I never would have thought to apply for. I just finished my first full year in the business and have made over $250,000!! I was also honored as sales person of the year and won a fabulous trip to Puerto Rico amongst other things. I paid off all of my debt and I have tons of gold and silver. This really works! I have changed my neuronets and now know that I will always create my reality. My friends and family cannot believe all that I have accomplished in a short year and a half. My life has changed for the better and I have the Ram and this school and of course you, Dr Greg to thank. Not to mention the Lord God of my Being! I have emailed you in the past with a lot of confusion and not quite believing this would ever change for me. Don't ever give up! Take it from me, someone who knows how you feel.

These Things You Shall Do ? AND GREATER has been translated into
the Romanian language. The book will be available in March '09.

After calling dozens of dealers and getting a feel for them, this one seemed to hold my attention. I have not completed any transactions with them yet. They don't do much with proof coins, but seem to have everything else. I am planning to use their services to purchase my coins.
www.dillongage.com (DEAD LINK)
Have a great day!
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Quote: "I became a student in late '06 and had about $30,000 in debt with no sustainable income. In December I began walking for my 'Dream job where I was loved and respected and made fabulous wealth'. I walked every single day, sometimes twice a day because I love this discipline. In June of '07 I 'inadvertently' found a job that I never would have thought to apply for. I just finished my first full year in the business and have made over $250,000!! I was also honored as sales person of the year and won a fabulous trip to Puerto Rico amongst other things"

Again, another BLARING INCONSISTENCY, at least in what I was "taught" while in RSE. That being, "if you can remember your past "illness," past "debt," past "smoking," then you have NOT changed your neuronets.....hmmmm......what???

We know in mainstream medicine of the neuroplasticity of "neurons." RSE shoving fairytales down the throats of innocents is....I'd have to speak Farsi to find an adequate word with its vast vocabulary, since no words in English or any other language I speak can express the depth of the RSE deception.
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Wanted to add,

Hey Greg - why don't you "manifest" a full head of hair, particularly since you've told us point blank you've raised animals from the dead and have levitated, let alone "changed your timeline" while renting a car in China.

Aw, come on. Your wife/gf might like to run her fingers through something real. :wink:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972

Return to “News Articles”