Steve Klein using Carroll Cobbs' info

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
tree

Steve Klein using Carroll Cobbs' info

Unread post by tree »

hmmm.....

February 5, 2009
TOWN OF RAINIER CELL TOWER REDUX? VERIZON WANTS TO INSTALL ONE
"Verizon Wireless made a presentation to the Rainier city council asking permission to build a cell phone tower at the city?s water tower site on Minnesota Street.

The proposal was to either build an antenna on the tower or build an antenna adjacent to the water tower to increase Verizon?s coverage in the Rainier area.

Nextel presented a similar plan a few years ago, but the council succumbed to an organized protest of the tower that drew actress Linda Evans, among others.

Verizon made the proposal during a council meeting Tuesday [Jan. 27].

Verizon representative Tom Johnson said it is Verizon?s impression that public opinion may have changed," quoting the NVN.

CELL TOWER RADIATION EFFECTS ON THE HUMAN BODY
In May, 2007 when the Clearwood Community was discussing the potential of a cell tower there, I asked then-area resident (now deceased) Bioengineer and former Radiation Health Physicist Carroll Cobbs to share his experience in the context of a cell tower discussion. Nothing has changed since then about the dangers of electro-magnetic fields on human tissue. In fact, even more information has been released that supports Mr. Cobbs' research.
CLICK HERE for Mr. Cobbs' full report published here May 14, 2007.

HAS YOUR VIEW CHANGED?
WILL THERE BE THE LARGE TURNOUT AGAINST THIS CELL TOWER THIS TIME?

hmmm......let' see....the required events are upcoming.
what band wagon can she jump on?

if not this one, how 'bout the next one?

YELM & OTHERS LINE UP FOR STIMULUS AID

From the Sunday Daily Olympian:

South Sound lines up for stimulus aid
Local funding requests: 12 from Olympia, 17 from Lacey, 1 from Yelm and 1 from Port of Olympia

"...And Yelm is clinging to hopes of $11.3 million to kick off the first phase of construction on the long-dreamed-for city "loop" project that would steer state Route 510 around the city core. State money to actually construct the Yelm project has been elusive; the project is aimed at relieving traffic at the fast-growing city's core and open new corridors to its industrial area....

In Yelm, City Administrator Shelly Badger said the right-of-way acquisition is done, engineering and design work are complete, and the next step is putting out bids and hiring a contractor for the first phase of the $65.9 million Yelm bypass project.

The 4.5-mile project does not have state funding available any time soon, but it is a priority for the Thurston Regional Planning Council, Badger said. The first phase is from Mud Run Road to Cullens Road.

'It's bid-ready,' Badger said of the construction work that could be put out for bid in May or June with construction to follow in 'late summer or fall."

The project would provide about 100 construction jobs, according to the data the city gave to the OFM. But it also would open a new route to both the city center and industrial areas needed for economic development, Badger said.

Thompson, meanwhile, said he is trying to damp down expectations for what kind of green might sprout on the federal money tree. After meeting recently with a local government group, he said, 'They all think they are going to get money.'"

Ed. Note:
Mrs. Badger is not quite correct, as covered here recently in a discussion with WSDOT SR 510 Bypass Project Manager Dennis Engel, to whom I went to get some straight answers, since few come from the City of Yelm.

1. Regardless of what Mrs. Badger says, right-of-way acquisition is not complete according to Mr. Engel:
"We have been working on purchasing the right of way for the entire project and have acquired about 75 of the 105 needed parcels. We are continuing the right of way acquisition and hope to secure the entire corridor by June 2009."
Mr. Engel is focused on the entire Bypass, while Mrs. Badger is talking only about Phase 1, a small section of the Bypass.

2. Mrs Badger says:
"...engineering and design work are complete,"
Mr. Engel says, "We have been working on preliminary engineering and permitting for the entire project. We have now moved into the final design phase, preparing the plans for construction."

3. Badger says, 'It's bid-ready,' of the construction work that could be put out for bid in May or June with construction to follow in 'late summer or fall.'

That's only true for "The first phase is from Mud Run Road to Cullens Road." That is called the High School Bypass option.
As stated here previously, the City has NOT been up-front with constituents, and as Mr Engel reported,
"Our current design work is focused in the area of what could be stage 1, this work is also needed for the entire project. The City of Yelm is working with the legislature about the possibility of splitting the project into stage 1 and 2, and changing some of the funding to construction so stage 1 could be built.
As you mentioned in your e-mail [from the Yelm Community Blog], one possible solution is to move some of the PE and Right of Way for the stage 2 area money to construction of the stage 1 work."

4. Badger says, "But it also would open a new route to both the city center and industrial areas needed for economic development."

Come on, you have got to be kidding, Shelly!

Having traffic diverted around the High School and then returning to Yelm Ave. West at Cullen, where there is no current traffic light, does NOTHING to alleviate traffic or as you say "open a new route to both the city center and industrial areas needed for economic development." Far from it!
The only thing you get with that is traffic diverted through residential areas on Cullen & Killion and a bottleneck at Cullen & Yelm Ave. West, not a new route to the city center. I believe our area residents will not be pleased to see truck and other traffic diverting from a partial Bypass through residential streets with children playing to the Inner Loop for a new route to the city center and industrial areas, such as you describe!
Mrs. Badger, you well know the City is attempting to move all funding to a Phase 1 Bypass and just dump any funding for the rest of the Bypass to the 2021-2023 biennium!

WILL CITY ADMINISTRATOR BADGER OR MAYOR HARDING COME CLEAN WITH AREA RESIDENTS ABOUT THEIR INTENT ON DIVIDING THE BYPASS INTO TWO PARTS & MOVING ENGINEERING AND RIGHT-OF-WAY FUNDING FROM THE EASTERN END TO CONSTRUCTION FUNDING FOR A PARTIAL BYPASS NOW ON THE WESTERN SIDE, WITH PHASE TWO FUNDING FOR THE WAL-MART PART OF THE BYPASS BEING LEFT TO CITY OFFICIALS IN 2021?

I DOUBT IT. INSTEAD, MAYOR HARDING WILL TALK ABOUT THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF THIS ACTION IN HIS STATE OF THE CITY ADDRESS THIS TUESDAY AND BE HERALDED FOR IT IN THE NISQUALLY VALLEY NEWS!

THE USUAL SPIN AND INCONSISTENCIES WILL CONTINUE TO SPEW FORTH THIS WEEK!
OF COURSE, FEW CARE ANYWAY, SO THE CITY CAN JUST KEEP ON SAYING ANYTHING THEY WANT & DUPE THEIR CITIZENS.

FEW KNOW WAL-MART WAS APPROVED ONLY BY HAVING A FUNCTIONING BYPASS TO MITIGATE THEIR TRAFFIC WITHIN 7 YEARS OF OPENING; A BYPASS TO WAL-MART WILL NOT EVEN BE CONSIDERED FOR FUNDING NOW FOR AT LEAST 15 YEARS FROM THEIR OPENING!

HOWEVER SOMEONE THAT UNDERSTANDS CONCURRENCY NOW KNOWS; NEW COMMISSIONER SANDRA ROMERO KNOWS ABOUT THIS ISSUE, AS REPORTED HERE ON JANUARY 24TH!

http://www.yelm.com/ (DEAD LINK)

Now he is badgering Shelly Badger.
wth?
but James isn't around to be her liason to the student body as he was trespassing for her in the past.
hmmm.....
new tactics.....I can smell them from here :twisted:
David McCarthy
Site Admin

My Email to Steve Klein.

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I asked then-area resident (now deceased) Bioengineer and former Radiation Health Physicist Carroll Cobbs to share his experience in the context of a cell tower discussion. Nothing has changed since then about the dangers of electro-magnetic fields on human tissue. In fact, even more information has been released that supports Mr. Cobbs' research.

Dear Steve,
The Cell Tower report you are referring to was published May 14, 2007.
I can assure you that before Carroll Cobbs left this world, his opinion regarding the dangers of Cell towers had changed, that they were far less dangerous than the concerns and fears you are propagating through your website and RSE.
For one thing... Carroll had his own cell phone....!
Also Steve?
Please try to understand that when Carroll attended our LARSE gathering, "Cults in our neighborhood" in Yelm, he was very sick even then,, But he came in support of our efforts to expose JZ Knight, and her corrupt RSE organization,
that you represent and support.
If Carroll was alive today, I am sure he would not approve of your using neither his good name, nor his Cell Tower research paper for your own RSE agenda.
Please do the right and conscionable action, and remove Carroll Cobbs Cell tower references from your Website.

With Kind regards,

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

oh, good. i'm so glad you posted that !
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

-------Original Message-------

Date: 2/9/2009 6:49:56 AM
To: David McCarthy
Subject: Re: Cell towers Carroll Cobbs

Dear David,

Carroll & I were good friends since he came here until his passing, as
His wife can attest.
He penned this piece when he was ill, 9 months after the Millersylvania
Park LARSE gathering, and 7 months prior to his death.
His research still on this subject still stands at UW.

The issue of posting his research regarding the placement of a cell
Tower in the area has nothing to do with an RSE agenda.
Carroll made his views clearly known that a cell tower in the Clearwood
Community was also something that needed further examination,
Even in his last days.
Therefore, the piece is relevant and still stands.

Steve

Dear Steve,

The fact that Carroll owned a cell phone speaks volumes of his standing on the Cell Tower issue.
It was in Carroll's nature to be a friend to all, and I understand that in this context you may call yourself his friend.
After our LARSE meeting at the Yelm Middle School, Carroll expressed to me his compassion for you,
And for all those still caught in the RSE snare of delusions.
Did Carroll let you know this? I think not. Carroll knew his words would not reach you.
Your " mix it up" half truths and fear mongering is no more that an extended voice of JZ Knight.
Without your own heart and mind, how can you possibly know what Carroll thought and understood?
Perhaps Carroll was right that he would not reach you.
But I live in hope.

With kind regards,

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
tree

Unread post by tree »

Carroll & I were good friends since he came here until his passing, as
His wife can attest.
omg...
kinda like Steve and I were good friends until I left
my employment permanently after we got laid off for 2 months at the Ranch.

What a joke, Steve.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Steve, do you really believe your own words? Do you not even respect the words of Carroll, now in another "plane?" Perhaps he'll show up in an "orb" and bop your brain into "think for myself mode." It would be the most humane thing anyone could do for a "good friend." 8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972

Return to “News Articles”