Steve Klein Should Shut Up Website...!

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Steve Klein Should Shut Up Website...!

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I received notice of this website today...... http://www.stevekleinshouldshutup.com/
And nope..
I haven't a clue who created it,

David.

In my opinion, Steve Klein should shut up.

I do not think that I am the only person in the Yelm area with this opinion.

I created this web site to give a voice to the silent masses who want to speak out without fear of retribution. This site is NOT a forum for the exchange of differing points of view. Only those people who truly believe that Steve Klein should shut up will get to use this pulpit. This is also NOT a place to slander or hurl insults and expletives. The only comments being solicited are those that finish the statement, "In my opinion, Steve Klein should shut up because ..."

This site is anonymous for a reason. In my opinion, many people are afraid of Steve Klein and others who scheme behind gated walls. This web site is a place where people should be able to speak up, without fear.

If you would like to share your comments, please Contact Us. Selected comments will be posted anonymously for others to view.

Steve Klein Should Shut Up Website

http://www.stevekleinshouldshutup.com/ (DEAD LINK)
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

LOL! Oh, this is precious. RSE doesn't "own" Yelm. It's not a "Judith Vatican." There are people, the majority who aren't in RSE. It would be very sweet for them all to vocalize a fraction of what Stevo does. 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972

Return to “News Articles”