JZ Knight $130,000 behind in county taxes

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

JZ Knight $130,000 behind in county taxes

Unread post by David McCarthy »

So here you are again Judith,
But....
You cannot take the same road you took back in the early nineties when you lied to me and hundreds of other sincere RSE students, claiming the government 'Gray men" had conspired to shut RSE down with falsifying your tax returns that you owed a fortune in unpaid taxes,
you wept as you told us ?RSE was so powerful "They" were using extortion to shut RSE down...!
Then you asked for our help to save ?our school? ?:-?
Yes Judith?
We all know now it was your conspiracy to extort money from dedicated and sincere RSE students?!
Many years later you apparently confessed.. and ?apologized? during an "RSE wine ceremony"?.
You concocted the whole story up to make extra money to pay your unpaid IRS taxes.

I am still waiting for an apology from you Judith, with a full refund?!
Perhaps during that video interview I have been requesting from you these past four years, we can talk about these issue....?

David.

Yelm, Nisqually Valley News
Channeler $130,000 behind in county taxes

Lawyer: It?s legal, ?common? to be late
By Megan Hansen
Nisqually Valley News
Published: Friday, September 25, 2009 4:41 PM PDT
Channeler JZ Knight owes Thurston County nearly $130,000 in delinquent property taxes.

Documents obtained by the Nisqually Valley News show Knight still owes property taxes from 2007 and 2008 on three parcels of land.

Knight and her spokesman Steve Klein were vocal critics after Thurston Highlands went bankrupt earlier this year.

The Highlands abuts Knight?s Ramtha School of Enlightenment.
Highlands developers Steve Chamberlain and Doug Bloom left the City of Yelm with about $120,000 in unpaid planning service fees.

Knight also has several lawsuits pending against the Highlands? developers and City of Yelm.

Knight owns several parcels of property in and around Yelm.

Taxes on the parcel in which her mansion sits haven?t been paid since October 2006, according to Thurston County records. She owes almost $80,000 on that parcel, not including 2009 taxes.

Two of her parcels are located on the corner of Yelm Avenue and Third Street. Taxes on those parcels also haven?t been paid since October 2006.

Knight spokesman and attorney Keith Moxon said it?s not unlawful to be delinquent in paying property taxes.

?She has a lawful right to do that,? he said.

Moxon said it?s common for people not to pay property taxes on time.

Not true, said Steve Larson, treasury systems manager for Thurston County. He estimates that fewer than 5 percent of property owners in Thurston County fail to pay their taxes on time.

?A very high percentage pay their taxes on time,? Larson said.

With Knight auctioning furnishings and other items through Bonhams and Butterfields auction house on Sunday, Klein was asked Tuesday if Knight was selling the items to pay the taxes.

?Absolutely not,? Klein said.

He cited a press release issued by Knight about the auction. In it, Knight says she has been asked for years to share items in her extensive collection of antiques and collectibles.

Moxon said Knight has been involved in the collection and auction circuit for many years and the auction is a normal course of business for her.

The auction has nothing to do with her property taxes, Moxon said.

For the newspaper to relate the auction to Knight?s back taxes would be ?actionable,? he told the Nisqually Valley News reporter.

After three delinquent years the law requires the county to start the foreclosure process, according to the county.

If all taxes remain unpaid, Larson said, the foreclosure process for Knight?s delinquent properties would start in February with notification.

A list is released in September of homes in foreclosure, and an auction is held in January.

Usually about 50 properties are on the list, but only five or so make it to auction, Larson said.

If Knight pays her delinquent 2007 taxes the foreclosure process stops, but properties won?t be removed from the list until all her delinquent taxes are paid for 2008 and 2009.

?Foreclosure is the last thing that?s going to happen,? Moxon said.

With the second half of 2009 taxes due in November, Knight will owe more than $160,000 at that time.

Moxon said Wednesday he believed Knight?s delinquent taxes were rectified.

The treasurer?s office received no payments for back taxes from Knight as of 1 p.m. Wednesday.

Yelm Online > Local News

http://www.yelmonline.com/articles/2009 ... 521891.txt
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

Is she just flexing her muscle? I mean, she obviously has the money to pay her taxes....? What is she playing?
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Is she just flexing her muscle? I mean, she obviously has the money to pay her taxes....? What is she playing
I don't think she has the money, From what I understand Judith's assets are in commodities not cash.
her luxury store in Bellevue Washington went belly up, that would have cost her a fortune to bail out,
she is scrambling for cash now, selling off her antiques is an attempt to raise some quick cash...
Perhaps...
"Ramtha" may convince some of "his" wealthy followers to come to the rescue of his daughtren... :-?

David
littlewiseone

Ok, but just do the math... one retreat costs what these days...? $1200? $1000? Lets say $1000 for round figures, lets say 500 people show up (I am being very conservative here), that's $500,000. So she maybe pays $250,000 in taxes and salaries out of that and is still left with $250,000. And that is just one retreat (with very conservative numbers...). She has money. I do not believe she does not have money... Not for one second.

- The Beatles
littlewiseone

Well, I am willing to believe that she has mismanaged her money and maybe with times being tough it's hard to maintain the kind of lifestyle she would like to have. I guess what I'm saying is that she should have money with what she brings in at the ranch. If she doesn't it's her own fault. Wouldn't surprise me if she's trying to milk the newer, more naive students for more cash.

I also remember that evening in the 90's when she came crying to us about how the school was going to be shut down, blah, blah, blah... I wondered then too, how in the world she could possibly not have any money. Sob story if I've ever heard one. :roll:

- The Beatles
Dove

SHOULD BE A BIG WAKE UP CALL!

Unread post by Dove »

But....
You cannot take the same road you took back in the early nineties when you lied to me and hundreds of other sincere RSE students,
claiming the government 'Gray men" had conspired to shut RSE down with falsifying your tax returns that you owed a fortune in unpaid taxes,
you wept as you told us ?RSE was so powerful "They" were using extortion to shut RSE down...!
Then you asked for our help to save ?our school? ?
Yes Judith?
We all know now it was your conspiracy to extort money from dedicated and sincere RSE students?!
Many years later you apparently confessed.. and ?apologized? during an "RSE wine ceremony"?.
You concocted the whole story to make extra money to pay your unpaid IRS taxes.
CURRENT STUDENTS - WAKE UP!! Here is evidence that Judith LIED to dedicated students to extort millions of dollars to pay her tax bills, under the guise that the school was "such a threat" to the almighty Grey Men that they allegedly attempted to close it down .......... when the truth really was Judith had not been responsible enough to save for her taxes, despite living in a lap of luxury herself. She manipulated the teachings to rob you!! Why did she come clean in the end YEARS later? I would imagine the most obvious reason was she was afraid the truth would come to light, so better for it to come from her directly under the guise of honesty. :-x

When Judith did finally admit to her deceit I wonder if anyone asked why Ramtha allowed it? Surely this was not impeccable behaviour for the "soon to be first female Christ", :-? a woman that Ramtha has literally sung the praises of for decades. Ramtha makes no bones about publically exposing embarrassing truths from students in audience, so why is Judith an exception?.

I think a very good question to ask would be "if Judith is obviously capable of such a magnificent lie (as David has outlined above) then what else is she capable of lying about?? Hmm perhaps that she is channelling a 35000 yr old ascended master hierophant exclusive to her????

I heard from a long time student that Joe Dispenza's wife was one of the major contributors to help Judith out with her tax bill (grey men/govt lie) then some time later she kicks Joe out of school - what gratitude :shock:

Regarding the unpaid taxes, I have heard that since the "Zeitgeist" movie was mandatory viewing at RSE, many Ramsters have become obsessed with an alleged legal loop hole regarding the tax system in the US that was mentioned in the movie - apparently some Ramsters believe they no longer have to pay tax?

Personally I think Judith is cashing in her assets because she will disappear soon - The story will be something like ..... Ramtha has left for the 23rd universe and has taken his enlightened "daughteren" with him .......... which means Judith will be retiring to private island somewhere with her millions.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Just conjecture here.....
as with the Bellevue luxury store I believe Judith has made other a foolish investments
that have backfired due to her GREED and the current economic recession,
this has drained her of cash reserves,
Property values have dropped as much as one third in this area, yet property taxes are have gone up,
banks that just several years ago would happily loan on a property value, now they are demanding absolute security on their loans,
If she has the cash, then why the fire sale of her antiques?
Perhaps Judith has ?safeguarded? her fortune from possible lawsuits...!
But in doing so, has made it harder for her to cash it out.

David
Compassion

Property Taxes - Thurston County

Unread post by Compassion »

Excellent information on taxes. Property taxes are used to run the community (schools usually in priority position). Essentially, by not paying the property taxes the indicated RSE message is that the education of the children in Thurston County is not that important. Right!? Teach them to drink wine first. Right!? Abuse....abuse...abuse.

Compassion
Today Is A Good Day!
Compassion

Zeitgeist

Regarding the unpaid taxes, I have heard that since the "Zeitgeist" movie was mandatory viewing at RSE, many Ramsters have become obsessed with an alleged legal loop hole regarding the tax system in the US that was mentioned in the movie - apparently some Ramsters believe they no longer have to pay tax?

What did the movie say about taxes? Is that income taxes and property taxes?

Thank you.

Compassion
Compassion

Movin' On - I AGREE

Personally I think Judith is cashing in her assets because she will disappear soon - The story will be something like ..... Ramtha has left for the 23rd universe and has taken his enlightened "daughteren" with him .......... which means Judith will be retiring to private island somewhere with her millions.

I AGREE...
RSE website appears to be directing classes/seminars advertising out of the USA and the home study course.
Furthermore, I saw a video where Judith talked about an illness that she had had for about six years. Does anyone know details? If there is a Ramtha power, why would her body get sick?
Then again, smoking, drugs, alcohol (+wine), HIV/Aids bed partner would wear the body' immune system down. There is no body guard protection.
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

Hello Compassion

It's been a while since I saw the movie Zeitgeist so I looked up their website - the reference is to Income Taxes (sorry) not Property Taxes. If you are interested here's the link http://thezeitgeistmovement.com/wiki/in ... Income_Tax

As you can imagine this theory has been heavily debunked as well as the movie.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Compassion,
JZ was claiming to have been afflicted with chronic fatigue syndrome for several years; but apparently she healed herself of it...and also claims to have healed herself of emphysema and hypothyroidism simply by conceiving, believing and proclaiming it to be so. That is one of the self-healing methods promoted at RSE.
'I have always been vibrantly healthy' was the line that she claims to have used to manifest these healings. :roll:

Now you that quit laughing...I kid you not!

Much love, unbound
Compassion

Puzzling

Unbound
Thank you - good information - I had to look it up on Mayo.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/chroni ... N=symptoms

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/emphysema/DS00296

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hypothyroidism/DS00353

It DOES NOT sound like a good vehicle for the Spirit/Soul energy to rescind in on this life journey.

Unbound, your oxygen is good.

Compassion
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

This is a more likely diagnosis. ;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

Much love
ex

Unread post by ex »

this poor women.....there is justies after all????
Compassion

Everyone Is On A Roll

Unbound, you are awake. Thank you. Good definition.

Everyone - do you think this is where Judith is headed? HA! HA!

http://travel.nytimes.com/2009/09/20/tr ... rugal.html
Caterpillar

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Discrepancies... JZ has made many claims about her ability to foresee the future. She claims to have the privilege of an ascended Master Teacher, Ramtha for fatherly advice. A few years ago, JZ stated that her youngest son is a brilliant investment advisor and has helped her to invest wisely. JZ/Ramtha claims to teach the art of manifesting whatever in a quintessential school of the mind. JZ/Ramtha has also given many teachings on being IMPECCABLE?

Then how did she end up in this situation???

JZ then hired an experienced attorney, Keith Moxon who said ?it?s not unlawful to be delinquent in paying property taxes? and ?she has a lawful right to do that?!!! That could be the next Ramtha teaching?

As per Lwo?s post, a simple math calculation will show that JZ/RSE is making a profit. Perhaps JZ spends most of the profit on attorney?s fees and plastic/cosmetic surgery?
Compassion

Auction

http://www.bonhams.com/cgi-bin/public.s ... leNo=17678

All I can say is: RSE students allowed JZ to enjoy riches of material fashion beyond. Unbelievable the monies that have been made by JZ's performance from her screaming interior anger.

Compassion
Caterpillar

20,000 current students?

JZ could have spare cash to pay her property taxes if Greg Simmons? prediction was true?

http://www.mastersconnection.com/greatm ... rview3.htm . (DEAD LINK)

GREG: I know, we are going to double our population with new students. At the end of 2008 we are going to have 20,000 current students in our school. That I know. That?s my walk. That?s how it has to be for me. It may not be that way for anybody else but in my little slice, that is how many people are going to be in this school. And it is going to continue in its momentum and its exponential growth because now is our time for this school.
JZ?s out and she?s teaching. The Ram is taking his special group. Those factions plus a few other opportunities that are coming our way now by big-time, mainstream media outlets that want to show the world about our school, is part of the package that is going to allow us to just explode upon the scene. So that is what?s happening. That?s what is going to come about. I know it is.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/08/prweb2751644.htm

RSE?s Press Release, Aug 15, 2009.

Ramtha's School of Enlightenment is truly a growing international school today. In 2007, there were more than 6,700 students in over 60 countries.

What happened??? :roll:
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

The economy....reduction in old and new students (still can't manifest even an apple in the hand) and goodness, people do need to eat!

She might have purchased some island where she'll disappear to, leaving her students to study on "home internet courses"....still believing she is a "channel" for an "ascended master."

As she would often shout in the middle of a rambling discourse, 'WAKE UP' current students. Oh, please, wake up...do.

8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Compassion

Re: 20,000 current students?

Caterpillar wrote:JZ could have spare cash to pay her property taxes if Greg Simmons? prediction was true?

http://www.mastersconnection.com/greatm ... rview3.htm . (DEAD LINK)

GREG: I know, we are going to double our population with new students. At the end of 2008 we are going to have 20,000 current students in our school. That I know. That?s my walk. That?s how it has to be for me. It may not be that way for anybody else but in my little slice, that is how many people are going to be in this school. And it is going to continue in its momentum and its exponential growth because now is our time for this school.
JZ?s out and she?s teaching. The Ram is taking his special group. Those factions plus a few other opportunities that are coming our way now by big-time, mainstream media outlets that want to show the world about our school, is part of the package that is going to allow us to just explode upon the scene. So that is what?s happening. That?s what is going to come about. I know it is.

Is the check in the mail for the property taxes (for schools.....)?

http://www.bonhams.com/cgi-bin/public.s ... leNo=17678 . (DEAD LINK)

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/08/prweb2751644.htm

RSE?s Press Release, Aug 15, 2009.

Ramtha's School of Enlightenment is truly a growing international school today. In 2007, there were more than 6,700 students in over 60 countries.

What happened??? :roll:
Compassion

Re: SHOULD BE A BIG WAKE UP CALL!

Dove wrote:
But....
You cannot take the same road you took back in the early nineties when you lied to me and hundreds of other sincere RSE students,
claiming the government 'Gray men" had conspired to shut RSE down with falsifying your tax returns that you owed a fortune in unpaid taxes,
Then you asked for our help to save ?our school? ?
Yes Judith?
You concocted the whole story to make extra money to pay your unpaid IRS taxes.
CURRENT STUDENTS - WAKE UP!! Here is evidence that Judith LIED to dedicated students to extort millions of dollars to pay her tax bills, under the guise that the school was "such a threat" to the almighty Grey Men that they allegedly attempted to close it down .......... when the truth really was Judith had not been responsible enough to save for her taxes, despite living in a lap of luxury herself. She manipulated the teachings to rob you!! Why did she come clean in the end YEARS later? I would imagine the most obvious reason was she was afraid the truth would come to light, so better for it to come from her directly under the guise of honesty. :-x

When Judith did finally admit to her deceit I wonder if anyone asked why Ramtha allowed it? Surely this was not impeccable behaviour for the "soon to be first female Christ", :-? a woman that Ramtha has literally sung the praises of for decades. Ramtha makes no bones about publically exposing embarrassing truths from students in audience, so why is Judith an exception?.

I think a very good question to ask would be "if Judith is obviously capable of such a magnificent lie (as David has outlined above) then what else is she capable of lying about?? Hmm perhaps that she is channelling a 35000 yr old ascended master hierophant exclusive to her????

I heard from a long time student that Joe Dispenza's wife was one of the major contributors to help Judith out with her tax bill (grey men/govt lie) then some time later she kicks Joe out of school - what gratitude :shock:

Iagree. I say that Ramtha and Judith are headed for divorce.
Compassion
Caterpillar

Channeler JZ Knight pays 2007, 2008 taxes

JZ has paid her 2007 & 2008 taxes after being exposed!!!

By Megan Hansen, Nisqually Valley News

Published: Friday, October 2, 2009 4:09 PM PDT

After questions were raised last week by a Nisqually Valley News reporter, channeler JZ Knight?s paid up delinquent taxes.

Early last week, Knight owed nearly $130,000 in Thurston County property taxes dating to 2007.

Last Thursday, Knight paid more than $86,000 in taxes owed for 2007 and 2008 on three parcels she owns in Yelm.

In a telephone interview last Wednesday, Knight spokesman and attorney Keith Moxon said he believed Knight?s delinquent taxes were rectified.

As of that day, however, a Thurston County Treasurer?s Office official said no tax payments were received from Knight.

The Treasurer?s Office confirmed this week that payment was received Thursday, Sept. 24.

?... A portion of the property taxes assessed on a number of JZ Knight?s tax parcels had been delayed until recently,? Moxon said.

?Property taxes and similar matters are delegated to her staff professionals, who have authority to make tax payments in accordance with a number of lawful options, including deferred payment of the property tax with interest and late fees.?

Knight was assessed more than $20,000 in interest and penalties.

After taxes are delinquent for three years, state law requires that a county initiate the foreclosure process.

If she hadn?t paid her 2007 property taxes, Steve Larson, Treasury Systems Manager for Thurston County, said the foreclosure process for Knight?s delinquent properties would have started in February with her being notified.

Knight no longer faces foreclosure next year after paying the delinquent 2007 taxes, but she still owes Thurston County taxes.

The channeler owes nearly $40,000 in delinquent 2009 taxes from the first half of the year. Second half taxes of $30,000 are due Nov. 2, according to the Treasurer?s Office.

http://yelmonline.com/articles/2009/10/ ... 721017.txt
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I wonder if her recent feng shui clearing of antiques in the auction is helping along these lines. ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
arewethereyet

shes getting ready to dissapear

Unread post by arewethereyet »

i think the reason she never had a underground built because the one the majestic-12 has is so much better ya know with fabolous shopping malls and cafe's with fancy french pastries.
i'm sure she's promised above average living quarters for moving so many informed trouble makers near a tsumani volcano area.
i'd say these are some clear signs shes getting ready to dissapear.
Caterpillar

JZ as Ramtha has often used voice inflexion to reprimand students for not building underground bunkers, and JZ does NOT have one or two??? What the??? :roll:

She "must" have access to her comrades? bunkers, and shopping malls in bunkers in ?the days to come that are here? as per Scamtha?s words.
Spud

Re: JZ Knight $130,000 behind in county taxes

Unread post by Spud »

Maybe all us hateful people that wised up and left RSE will get to party in the big house yet :lol: :D
FreeNow

Re: JZ Knight $130,000 behind in county taxes

Unread post by FreeNow »

Wow, if one had the money could one pay the delinquent taxes and kick her out on her bottom?
Keep the greater good at heart.

Return to “News Articles”