Split from RSE Discrepancies

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
isiam

Unread post by isiam »

:D Nerver know such forum exists. Come across this forum accidently. I only went to Ramtha 1 day teaching back in 1988 (?), but I have studied his teaching since then. Very enlightened teaching and very consistent with other teachings from Zen buddhism, experimental reports from Robert Monroe (Monroe Institute), bible, A course of Miracles, The Impersonal Life (by Joseph Benner),..... Ramtha's teaching helped me to understand all other teachings in different time and on different continents. All my collections of Ram's teaching were before 1999. All I can say is it takes a being with incredible amount of love to come back here to teach ignorant. LIFE IS A GIFT. There is only one consciousness and one truth. Live the teachings in the real world. LIFE ROCKS !!!
ex

Unread post by ex »

the teachings available to public r consistent. the ramfigure is constructed by steven wynberg probably gathered out of the sources you mention. they r also the 10% truth which make the scam work. so how did you study the teachings without getting exposed to jzs brainwash since most of it is only for current students available. good for you that you got only the benefits without paing the price. but i doubt that you can make a realistic judgment about whats going on at rse. good luck to you.
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

fyi - the "ramtha teachings" after 1999 are 180 degrees opposite of those prior. You are fortunate in 'getting' the best without being exposed to the worst.
Although you've provided a good list of 'sources' of ramtha teachings, more sources from which the material was copied are available on this site.
Blessings in your journey.

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”