a Challenge to all rse students and ramtha/jz

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

a Challenge to all rse students and ramtha/jz

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

This is a re posted thread that was lost during our recent forum upgrade.
Poster Unknown.
The EMF team.

I am counting on David's integrity, and that of EMF, and am counting on them not selling me down the river, or exposing my identity.
If anyone in RSE can explain who I am, my real name, or can expose my true identity by what I have posted so far,
I will:
1. Never post on EMF or any other anti/RSE website, or say another word opposing RSE verbally or online.
2. Admit who I am, if you have revealed my identity by using what is taught at RSE.
3. Resign from RSE immediately, which I would sincerely, regret.
4. Never speak another word of my experiences at RSE, or anything else RSE related. Understand, that if someone actually does this,
it may very well provide the proof I have been searching for all this time,
Ramtha's teachings realized, and leave me in one heck of a pickle.
I LOVE RSE. If you are wrong, and accuse someone wrongly,
I would expect you to adhere to the same outlined rules that I have made for myself, donating the $100 to EMF.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Re: a Challenge to all rse students and ramtha/jz

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

I remember reading this posting before the website update. It struck me, at the time, and still does, that this person is suffering from a division of thinking between loving the 'teachings, disciplines and idea' of RSE and a tremendous doubt as to whether the Ram exists, or not.

I am thoughtful about the rather convoluted thinking of this individual, and the slightly unsound logic - ie. if, for some reason, the poster's identity is given away by thought, word, or deed, as it were, by EMF, then, somehow that proves that Ramtha is real. Why? Such a 'negative' cannot ever prove a 'positive'. I really feel for this person, who seems to be in real doubt, confusion and pain. I do believe that, in all situations, to make reparation (not necessarily monitary!) if we accuse someone wrongly, is the right thing to do. But this 'challenge' of his/hers with regard to the $100 dollars seems a very strange one. Thoughts, anyone :?:

WofthesunEofthemoon
ex

Unread post by ex »

i tried to make sense of this and could not. thought it was ripped out of a thread. but you are right it shows the pickel you r in if you start locking through the charade.
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

I wondered if this was someone I had heard of in RSE. The challenge is to RSE - If someone in RSE can discern from reading this individual's posts on EMF who the poster is, using the disciplines or skills learned in RSE, they will receive $100.00, and will have proved the validity of the teachings to this poster; a not unintelligent method of "reality testing", by someone who is balanced between leaving and staying. I notice that the poster said they would also "resign their position at RSE", and to me this suggests perhaps they are on staff at the Ranch. And if someone on EMF exposes this person, that would also reinforce their ties to RSE, because it would somehow negate as invalid what the person has been reading on EMF - a test of credibility. I too feel for this person. I hope nobody does expose them.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Thank you for your thoughts Ex and Lost in Space. I, too, hope that this person is not revealed. But what if someone from EMF 'guesses/surmises' or puts the finger on who the poster is through some kind of 'esp', (should such a thing exist)? Does that mean that the members of EMF are right, and JZ is up the creek?

Don't want to put loads of emoticons laughing here, because I believe that this may be a person in pain. However, I know someone who is as likely as anyone to have posted this, and it sounds just like their style. Really hope that I am wrong. Probably someone just like them. There seem to be so many.

:cry:
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

So he is challenging us NOT to identify him? I don't get it.

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”