Love and Forgivness

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
ohmygod

Love and Forgivness

Unread post by ohmygod »

David,David, David.....Is this the flute playing musical funny man I use to know? Still in Yelm? What is this all about? There is no love in this form of communication. Grab the blessings of your past and move on. Bye the Bye.. I still listen to your beautiful CD's. Love and Blessings to you from wonderful Western North Carolina. Sue T.
freemysoul

Re: Love and Forgivness

Unread post by freemysoul »

What a typical RSE response to having the light shone on the reality of people being hurt by their teachings and techniques. "There's no love in this form of communication?" What utter nonsense. David has moved on, not only has he moved on, but he has such a compassionate heart and a giving spirit, that he created a site for people whose lives have been devastated by the lies and corruption of JZ Knight. There isn't a current student of JZ's alive that would find what David is doing appealing, or right, or helpful in any way, because they must justify their teacher to justify what is taught, yet this is contradictory to the teachings themselves. But I find it rather peculiar that those same students who preach living your own truth, and nothing being wrong, find David's choices now are somehow wrong, or not loving. If David had chose to stay in JZ's grasp, living how other 'students' do, attending events, etc. etc., then he would be loving and moving on with his life? Ridiculous.
The minute David started to speak out against JZ and her followers, he has been attacked repeatedly, viciously and without cause. Where is the love in that? Better yet, it isn't David reaching back to his past contacting you, so if anyone is living in the past, check yourself.
I do know that me defending David, is akin to you defending JZ, but I have righteousness on my side, and haven't had to pay David a red cent for his experience and wisdom. He has given it freely, out of compassion and love.
This site has given more to me in 6 months than JZ or her bogus teachings did in 15 years, and hasn't taken from me once.
Felicitas

Unread post by Felicitas »

Indeed, I agree with what Freemysoul has said: I did not have to pay David for this site or for sharing his experiences. Also, I have never caught David preaching or declaring that he's got the ultimate truth (if such a thing exists). Also, I cannot recall that he has ever endorsed disrespect to people who have a different view than he does...just a couple of examples where David differs from Scamtha and RSE in a way that is a whole lot more loving.

I guess that 'ohmygod' is still somewhat in the RSE-mindset where anything that isn't in accordance with JZ/Ramtha- doctrine is automatically dismissed, in this case as having no love in it. You know what: that's okay, because on this message board you're actually allowed to have your own opinion! As well as that I am allowed to draw my own conclusions from whatever is posted: in the case of ohmygod's post I think that it says a whole lot more about where he or she is right now than it does about David. ;-)

Happy new year everyone.
the future is unwritten
ex

Unread post by ex »

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-o ... ehrenreich

just stumbled over this. might even deserve a own threat. thank good some people speak up against forced positive thinking. the articel i found her name in also spoke about the disadvanteges you have not analyzing your situation realistic including negative thoughts. sadly its not in english.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

"Where Love rules, self is forgotten." This seemingly small, but very powerful truth I have found, time and time again, to apply to David, but would be hard put to ever apply it to the JZ/Ramtha 'duo'!!
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Thank you...WofthesunEofthemoon - ex - Felicitas and freemysoul
I really appreciate your understanding and posting here.

Well....Hello Sue T "ohmygod "... a blast from the past :shock:
Welcome to EMF,
David,David, David.....Is this the flute playing musical funny man I use to know? Still in Yelm?
Yes.... this is the "musical funny man" I guess... Ive been called alot worse :roll: and yep..I'm still in Yelm.
What is this all about? There is no love in this form of communication.
Really Sue?
Perhaps we have a fundamental difference of understanding the meaning of "LOVE"!
Without getting into a deep philosophical discussion about what is love?"
I believe that without compassion "love" is feigned.. as in the "love" demonstrated and taught at RSE by JZ Knight/Ramtha!
I invite you to read the many topics posted on EMF and to share your thoughts and concerns,
Perhaps then...you will understand what EMF is all about.
But... If you have arrived here with typical RSE supporter "hit and run" behavior!
then its... fair thee well my old freind,
with love and musical Blessings,

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
ex

Unread post by ex »

somone knows about the new stragegies to handel non believers?like: the spirtual carrot is to your benefit to keep you going? supermemory is not seeing through the back of the cards.

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”