A MUCH SAFER PLACE than where they were...

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
iamgod17

A MUCH SAFER PLACE than where they were...

Unread post by iamgod17 »

i feel for all of those people who moved...be it from japan or anywhere....because they believed in someone else.....other than themselves.

still, i cant imagine the plight of the japanese

in a country ready to blow up, most literally. toxic beyond imagination.

how easy it must have been to hear someone say 'come here. this is a safe place. we will take of you'

while i dont agree in rse/r doing that it does not take away the fact that these people are now here and ---i hate to say this---but they ARE INDEED IN A MUCH SAFER PLACE than where they were...

maybe the answer here is for the rest of us to take a part in this community of people and to help them make this their home.

no, we did not 'cause' this situation. but would it not be wonderful and an act of love to try and make these people feel like we care about them and want to help?

just a thought....i have tried to reach out myself and continue to do so.

they too are our family here upon this earth
ex

Re: A MUCH SAFER PLACE than where they were...

Unread post by ex »

i am a stranger myself so i don't mind people coming or going. but to this i rely wonder who of the japanes left theire broken home. the tsunami was only on parts of the island. so you think they can establish them self here before rse goodwill is over? i now for a fact that jz places her good gestures very blending. that will be milked for years to come.
iamgod17

to me the tsunami was only one part of the issues..i feel the melt downs of their nuclear plants are maybe even the larger issue

i for one would not want to be anywhere close to that situation and believe it stretches far wider than most would like to think

i think its sad that someone would say come this way and then not have the places set up for them

sad
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ramtha did not remote view the tsunami ---AFTER THE FACT said by the end of last April another tsunami was going to hit Japan.

Ramtha cannot remote view period.

If Ramtha truly wanted to help her Japanese students- he would have warned them and had emergency stream and charged people BEFORE IT HAPPENED.

Dont you agree?
iamgod17

i dont know

it has always been my experience that things we see change over time...that everyone and everything affects what happens and so what you see at any given point can be altered by mind....or those everywhere depending on focus

i dont know about remote view specifically. it never worked for me very well. but field work did...focus did..........

i have seen things that have changed at moments before.......so i cant say.

i am just being honest

i just think it is really crappy to bring so many people this way and then not provide for them....
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

I agree, it is a very crappy thing to scare people into moving here, and then leave them out to dry, but JZ has been doing that for 25 plus years now, so the Japanese are just her most recent 'victims'.
As far as JZ Knight remote viewing anything, just check her track record, and not the one rse likes to dig up now and then, that is so huge on claims and unfounded in reality. JZ Knight hasn't been right about a single prediction since she started this 'ramtha' charade. She loves to make outlandish claims and is a brilliant manipulator, but couldn't remote view herself out of her own driveway.
I also had success, if you want to call it that, at 'field work'. For a long time, this was one of the things that kept me sick, and leaning toward the idea that 'ramtha' was real. Once I thought about the reality that finding a card wasn't some miraculous happening, but rather a matter of chance, coincidence, luck, and persistence, it opened the door to me questioning everything JZ had ever said. I sat down and figured how long I spent in that field to find 2 cards last year and it took me over 80 hours of field time to stumble upon my cards. I know ramsters love to point to the disciplines and their results as some barometer of 'ramthas' existence, but it makes more sense and is way more likely that the outcome of them is alot less magical than they like to believe, and has much more to do with persistence and repetition than JZ's magical, we are all gods claim. If finding a cardboard card on a fence rail in a cow pasture is the best that all of JZ Knights persistent yammering has managed to conjure, I want my damn money back. And in the name of all that's holy, what good, what real world good does this skill provide for me? Anyone? It took a long time to come to this realization, and I had to overcome some thick headed ideas that JZ had me convinced of, but once my rational, critical thinking skills returned, the flood gates to reality and common sense had been opened. If all those hours of focus, those days and weeks and months of focus helped me find a card on a fence, what the hell man. Ramsters have all sorts of circular logic to explain it all, but what most of them don't understand is that they aren't explaining anything, they are just running themselves in literal circles mentally. Any time you ask for proof of the results of disciplines, it is always the same answer, "We aren't in the business of proving." That is a Greg mainstay, he should have T shirts printed of it. RSE hasn't provided a single grain of verifiable proof that these disciplines work because their isn't any proof, it is all rehashed plagiarized horseshit, parading around as scientific fact.
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

If the "students" of the mid to late 80s were so powerful in their ability to change the reality of devastation ramtha predicted, why did they need 7 years of enlightenment school?
If the "students" of the mid to late 90s were so powerful in their ability to change the reality of devastation ramtha predicted, why do they still need the enlightenment school?'
If the "students" of the new millenium, many of whom are of the 80s and 90s, are so powerful in their ability to change the reality of devastation ramtha predicted, why do they still need to attend an enlightenment school?

As for finding cards in the field -- When I finally stopped being a customer of jzk inc, my body was in a state of utter exhaustion. I went to see a Naturopath. She tried to tell me about this principle of how we're drawn to where we put our consciousness!!!!! - Unfortunately she was unable to hear me when I said I knew alot more about that principle than she did! Field work. It's a valid principle - we are drawn to where our consciousness is. The evil twist is putting a thousand exhausted people blindfolded in an enclosed area bashing into each other and setting bodies' adrenalin.... ....
And, "free", your "so what I found a card" was also a wake up call for me - as phenomenal as it was for me to walk amidst that 1000 people and for brief periods of time not bump or be bumped it didn't necessarily make me a better or more loving or more enlightened person.
And again, as with the tank, the proud wearing of one's found card screamed more of the dreaded "social consciousness" than enlightenment.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Thank you AD60, I hadn't thought about the cards on the chest thing, and you are right, that does reek of social conscious, look at me, I'm better than you. I think for me as a beginner, this was the beginning of separation of people, like in high school, that I experienced. "Wow, they are sooooo special, look at the card on their chest, or omg, they found 3 cards, they must be closer to their god than I am!!!!" It was also the point at which JZ knew she had her hook set in me, and could escalate the manipulation, and degradation, because the next 'thing' was the tank, blindfolded in pouring rain with 1000 other people all wanting to be the first to the 'void', regardless of who they hurt to get there. Ah the good ol days :cry:
ex

Unread post by ex »

[quote]i just think it is really crappy to bring so many people this way and then not provide for them...[/quote]
they r here to support rse. imagine how much insurance money do they bring? do they get free events? they probably made whole families fortunes liquid and now its melting away on american accounts. how many did have time to get here with proper visas?[other than tourist visas]. i would like to hear more facts. i don't believe a moment jz is concerned about them she is interested in getting their money.
ex

Unread post by ex »

a other thing. people from cultures outside the us don't see certain discrepancies. like the thing with the accent, ramthas rhetoric tricks which get used here from many speakers, the parallels of the ramtha story to books and movies, the competitive structures of the disciplines. they stick longer inside the rse community.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I heard part of one of the Japan post-quake Internet events at a friend's home. I was aghast at the manipulative misrepresentation the JZ/R was giving about the situation in Japan. I am not sure if it was JZ or R that was talking, because to be frank, to me there are often times JZ and R pretty much sound the same to me. Without the context of knowing which one is supposed to be talking, it seems hard to tell them apart! What bull$hit: the ridiculous story about UFOs flying out of Fuji, sinking Japan as retribution for nuclear power. I suspected that at least some people in Japan might be provoked to seek haven near the RSE. It is more shocking to hear it is around 75 that got visas and went to Yelm. Think of the families in Japan that will be drained of resources they need and the strain it will put on social services in Thurston County.

Here's a good test for non-US students that may not be able to catch, "Ramtha's," culture-specific mistakes:

Speaking of JZ/R's accent: I understand that, "Ramtha," is supposedly takes over and JZ goes to the void while, "Ramtha," is using the body. So, "Ramtha," is supposed to have control of the brain at a low level, so, "Ramtha," should have direct access to the limbic system, cerebellum, auditory nerve bundles, etc. So why then does, "Ramtha," only understand and speak the American version of English. I heard a student tried to ask a question in French and had to be translated into English. Shouldn't a thing as omnipotent as, "Ramtha," be facile in most common languages - probably ought to be able to telepathically intuit the question anyway. The answer is that, "Ramtha's," all fake and there's no channel.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Speaking of JZ/R's accent: I understand that, "Ramtha," is supposedly takes over and JZ goes to the void while, "Ramtha," is using the body. So, "Ramtha," is supposed to have control of the brain at a low level, so, "Ramtha," should have direct access to the limbic system, cerebellum, auditory nerve bundles, etc. So why then does, "Ramtha," only understand and speak the American version of English. I heard a student tried to ask a question in French and had to be translated into English. Shouldn't a thing as omnipotent as, "Ramtha," be facile in most common languages - probably ought to be able to telepathically intuit the question anyway. The answer is that, "Ramtha's," all fake and there's no
channel.
Many, many years ago I challeneged a channeler who was also a history professor, Dr L Kohler, to answer me in Swedish as that was the language of the entity "Heltha" when she "ascended" over 100 years ago. In fact, the professor used a strained Swedish accent as Heltha.
Heltha could not do it but answered thus:
"I am limited by the brain of the instrument I am using at this time..."
my retort:
"Then how can we tell the difference between you and Dr Kohler?"
Heltha was stunned into silence for a few seconds, but came back with a lame ad hominem:
"Are you asking this question to enhance an inner need?"

A better test to see if an independant entity is truly there is this:

In full view of an audience get a bag of fortune cookies with messages in them. Have a kid randomly select and break open a cookie behind the channeler, take out a message without reading it and have the kid place the message face up on the channeler's head. Ask the entity Ramtha to read what is there to the audience. Then lift the kid up to read what is on top of JZ's head.

Then zoom in with a camera to show it to the entire audience.
btw, it is best to have a stage magician set this up as they know how to create and more importantly avoid leaks...

NO channeled entity I know of can pull off...
This was the kind of test that the "scientists" who tested JZ for Ramtha avoided totally...

I wonder why? :lol:
ex

Unread post by ex »

[quote]"I am limited by the brain of the instrument I am using at this time...[/quote]
must be out of the self help book for channelers. ' ramtha' gives the same explanation.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

yes, Iknow----all channlers will resort to that "out"

so

using the fortune cookie message test:
if ramtha says "I am limited by JZ because I am using her brain/voice box now"
then we would kindly request that the entity Ramtha who by self-definition sees all including stuff hidden in the bowels of the earth [recall the Hollow Earth tapes?] that JZ's brain never recorded because she was never there but Ramtha "knows" because he was there somehow allegedly, and who then can by self-definition see and read something as innocuous as a fortune cookie note on top of someone's head...
OK Big Guy, do your tunnel thing, leave the babe's bod, float over her head, read the note, come back through the tunnel and back into the bod, sieze the voice box like you always do and tell us what you read. You got 60 seconds :arrow: ....GO!
tic toc, tic toc, tic toc, tic toc, tic toc......................

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”