the bottom line for me is doing what feels right

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
iamgod17

the bottom line for me is doing what feels right

Unread post by iamgod17 »

the bottom line for me is doing what feels right at any given point in time

i would have to say that the latest turn of events in my life speak loudly..........no rather they shout this out loud

family.............is not those whom with u r born from or born with. but rather those whom find the same HEART within it all

whatever you do, you do to yourself
whatever you say, you create for yourself'
whatever you feel becomes you.......so take care in those feelings. and feel nothing when those feelings create questions within you

sometimes taking that step backwards to realize the humanness of our nature is a valuable step

the greatest lesson for me is RESPECTING MYSELF, LOVING MYSELF, TAKING CARE OF MYSELF

which, sigh............sometimes means alienating others i had believe cared about me

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”