I, too have had many esoteric experiences

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
Interested

I, too have had many esoteric experiences

Unread post by Interested »

I, too have had many esoteric experiences, which have proved to be, withot a shadow of doubt that Life continues, forever. I know on a deep level that infinite potential is inherent within all of us, and can see my own flaws, namely my inability to be more centred.

I am thankful that I have not spent thousands of dollars at the Ramtha School of Enlightenment; although I have spent probably that much on other spiritual avenues, to find Peace within my Self.
Starting at 15, Spiritualist Churches, psychics, healers, ashrams, yoga weekends, Spiritual Teachers, Zen Monasteries, Tibetan Temples, Ramtha tapes, subconscious focus, hypnotism, past life regression, UFO Seminars, Network Chiropractors, Naturopaths, Ayevedic Practitioners, Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, tantra, mantras, dancing, anti-UCC (Uniformed Commercial Code) groups, music festivals, sound therapy, crystals and stones, Chi Kung, Tai Chi, prayers and to be honest, with all that focus and seeking, I really do feel that I have come a long way. I am more peaceful, very calm and can see life from a very holistic perspective. That said, being able to have constant awareness of self and my surroundings still has not been mastered and I feel that lot of it is due to not taking the "simple" path.

I do believe in Ramtha's quote when he/she says "It's so simple" - and I think Taoism Circles have an understanding of Simplicity that really resonates with me. I don't want to stop searching' for this deep, peaceful, secure, magical Self that I know exists, I do feel that I am still working on 'trust' issues, but must admit, largely due to Ramtha, but other reasons, also; I do want to buy land that is up high on a hill, be off the grid, grow my own food and live in some remote hippy town and practise all the disciplines I have learned over the years, from meditation, to qi gong, prayers, subconscious imagery but really resonate with Roy's message, which is, learn what you can from all avenues, which can also be Ramtha e.g. Zen Meditation (The Void), or whatever other philosophy which shows improvement i.e. peace/purity.

So yes, my mind has been effected by Ramtha i.e. Run to the Hills, get yoru own land, become Sovereign; and I don't watn to give that up. I can see clearly that the weather is changing and that antarctica/arctic ice is melting, there are a lot of houses that are being lost, due to erosion from the sea, so think that being up high, as per Ramtha's advice is solid advice and I aim to find land, based on that advice. Not "mass hysteria"; but I have always been an advocate of being Sovereign, and I am firmly working towards buying land, towards that principle. For me, it is 'common sense' and although, the world as we know it, is largely still teh same as it was 80's years ago, I can see the very slow change in environment, so am aiming towards being buying the best investments for my future.

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”