Contemplations for the Current Student

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
Jingz

Contemplations for the Current Student

Unread post by Jingz »

I know that many current students peruse this site so i would like to give them something to ponder. As I was once one of you, a current follower of rse, I do not want to try to convince you of anything, just a moment of contemplation.

JZK Inc. IS a corporation, the very same kind that we were warned about many times that assisted the grey men in keeping us in our monkey minds. A multimillion dollar CORPORATION at that with only one person at the top of her pyramid! The pyramid where we the humans are at the bottom with the lowest vibrational frequency. The dumbasses of the universe! Exactly where you sit as a customer of her product! You know the 1%, SHE'S THE ONE PERCENT! How's your life right now? Rolling in abundance are you? No? Oh I know it's because of your lack, right? No it's because you keep feeding her Bernie Madoff style pyramid in hopes that the payoff will be your ascension! Just one more event, and I know I can do it! Well she's got your life savings, flying around the world, private jets, yachts, designer duds, plastic surgery, and just like old Bernie she wants to pretend you're in a private club, the very best kind, sshh, these are ancient secrets. you are soo lucky!

On that Sunday, or Tuesday, or Friday, whichever account you believe, on the day he said to her "You will be a light unto the world"' he didn't really mean world, he meant to anyone who can afford it! And the thousands of students worldwide? I will bet there are less than a few hundred left after the dramatic, emotional, monkey minded response of the impeccable channels reaction to the all enlightening messages being leaked to the world! They are her/his words, but they are taken out of context, well I was once a wide eyed follower so I am aware of the pretzelled direction you can take to get to the hate filled 'context', but please contemplate how much of your mind has been filled with hate and fear, making you sick and guilty, and how much is love and growth and manifestations?

You know how people always think the grass is greener on the otherwise? In our case it is a FACT!
RoyGBiv

Re: Contemplations for the Current Student

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

yup. my meadow's pretty green and tasty now.

amazing how my mind used to be ruled by the teachings... no matter what I thought, there was a fanatical dogma immediately following to judge the thought. It'll make you crazy.
Got to the point where I was judging myself for having judgments against my own thoughts! Yeeesh.
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

Hi Jingz,

Hi to all the rest of you too. I know it has been forever since I have posted, but while I have not posted for a while (long while) it does not mean I am uninterested or that I have not been keeping up by reading postings on the site. :oops:

However, I continue to support and admire the efforts of all that keep the site running so smoothly among whatever weather and keep all ship shape as well as the persons contributing to the content which is so important to all out there seeking first hand knowledge That said:

Since you made the comparison to Bernie Jingz, I thought you might apreciate this older posting I made at the time of the Madoff tragedy.
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

Journey,

I am very familiar with your story as I was a reader of this site years before I ever posted here. The Bernie Madoff association probably did come from you, as I admired the way you could tell your story so I read many of your posts. Love to know how your daughter is if you care to share.

I have been out of the asylum for over six years, and really never ventured too far down so although I definitely have my share of scars, I am way better off than most. This site showed me the way out, and Virginia's story was like a catalyst for me, I have a family member stuck in there still, and I could no longer stand idly by watching this sleazball run her magic show. You should know your story has helped many more than me, and as a newer poster, so glad you're back! More and more people are waking up and I am so grateful they have a place to go for comfort.
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

It's funny when you think about all the drama that crazy house caused in your life! Like I mean I went there looking to expand my brain, get in touch with my soul, just better myself! By the end I was suffering insomnia searching the net for survival gear, wheat berries, and highest elevations near my home! Not quite the zen inspired deal I was looking for! Now I got my mind back before I ventured too far, but I was afraid, but I wasn't supposed to be!? Ffffff, so dangerous to play with people like that! I still believe in karma, always have, and I know the payback to the kind she's created is going to make our experiences pale in comparison!
journeythroughramthaland

Jingz,
I forgot to paste the link

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=622

My daughter is doing great, thanks for asking, I have been following for all this for such a long time, as it evolves ithe case of the board and devolves and desolves as in the case of rse. I look forward to participating more in the near future!
-William Mizner
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

Yes I agree, many things are changing right now, and it seems this site has new members joining almost daily. We all knew she couldn't keep the crazy show going forever, although she had a long run. I always believed her overinflated ego would bring her down, and to be crumbling because of her out of control emotions is just the height of irony to me!

She's apparently back to giving wealth seminars(I have one of those early books) because people are rushing out of there. Too many lawsuits she must be hemorrhaging money! Any current students should now know it's got nothing to do with your enlightenment, and everything to do with paying for her legal team!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

You pretty much nailed it. RSE is a for-profit corporation and to succeed, RSE has to earn income primarily for the owner-investors such as Wright, Hoffman, Simmons, Knight et al, and secondarily support the employees (it would appear, just barely support).

RSE has a business model problem, similar to what the US electronics chain store Best Buy has. There is a limited pool of interested customers. For a business with a limited pool of customers, an important measure of performance is same-store repeat sales over time. Best Buy's customer base is 20-something gadget geeks. Best Buy keeps geeks coming back by constantly changing up the gadgets for sale. Best Buy got into trouble in the last few years because the geek market got saturated when the new gadgets offered up for sale turned out not to be much different from the old crop of gadgets. Customers stopped showing up. RSE has the same sort of business issue because it has a limited customer base of people interested in New Age spirituality. Once you've taken a class to hear about alien reptile beings, C&E disciplines, 1500 foot tidal waves, ... You might get suckered a second time to hear the same stuff over again, but damn sure you aren't going to take a third class. JZ has to keep changing up the spiritual gadgets she has on offer.

For JZ it is a bit like playing a solitaire card game. At some time, one reaches the bottom of the pile of cards, and going back through the pile offers no further plays. For JZ the way around is to cheat by adding new cards to the deck. Even the new cards like the 13 of diamonds doesn't work so JZ has to slip in the 14 of clubs, and when that doesn't work she has to slip in the 15 of hearts, and it goes on ad absurdum. At some point the RSE material is going to get just too whacky for anybody but a really hard core devotee.

It is a shame. RSE could be a great resource. There are a lot of unanswered questions about the nature of the Universe that do deserve intense study. The problem is that the answers probably won't divine themselves over night. Customers won't stick around for, "we don't know yet," when they expect to pay to get a packaged one week solution. The need to feed the business model is the ultimate problem for RSE.
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

Ockham,

Nice analogy about the solitaire, although IMO, she ran out of cards decades ago and because she thinks no one can see her, she's cheating and replaying the same cards over and over and over. This includes all her self created drama that she rides on every few years, I think she uses these grand creations, that many seem to include litigation, these grand creations to lose weight! All us women know there's nothing like getting your nerves on edge to lose the appetite so we can drop a dress size or two! Lol that's why she's so angry with Virginia, it's not about James anymore, it's because in many of those videos you could see her big ol pot belly muffin top protruding over her young girls low waisted designer jeans!
journeythroughramthaland

LOL, Muffin top! "turn to your neighbor......" :roll:
-William Mizner

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”