lee harris onaxis

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
aquariel

lee harris onaxis

Unread post by aquariel »

-------Original Message-------

Date: 4/23/2013 12:36:01 PM
To: EMF
Subject: Re: Lee Harris/Onaxis

Probably did not register correctly. Don't know if I want to now. I was raised Christain, still am a member of Abba's House in Hixson, Tennessee. The church uses stream your church online, also, and I listen
on-line every Sunday. However the church could not explain the visions I have had of heaven since I was 3 years old. By the time I was 16, I wittnessed a vision of Jesus dying on the cross. I was there. A woman dressed in a brown cloak, with my throat aching so I could hardly swallow. He was watching me, and being as I was standing front and center in the crowd, I knew I was very close to him. If God asked me to come back a million times I would. He is coming again, why can't we?

So I became a Metaphysical Christian. I followed Lee and Suzanne for years. They are no cult. I read your web-site about the evil intent to destroy them. It is all lies. I am as of today holding them both within my body. That is how I heal people, one of the ways. You will not take them down. They will be with me now for the rest of my life, in my body.

I am a servant of the Lord most High, a very Cosmic God that you cannot even wrap your mind around. I became a Christ when I stepped into God Himself, and in His lap I became a 3 year old Child. To enter the Kingdom, you must become a little child. Does THAT ring a bell?

I have also had a direct experience receiving the Holy Spirit in a mighty rushing wind from the very breath of God Himself, that I saw as the single Eye of God, brilliand golden and white. No one can take this from me. No one can EVER seperate me from the Love of God, no one. And this attack on Lee and Suzanne will not seperate them from His love either.

David, if you support the tearing down of God's people, you and EMF are nothing I want to be a part of. To each his own karma.
God gets very angry over such as this. I wouldn't test Him if I were you and EMF, indeed!

Concerned for you,
Jerrene Ellis
-Moderator Edit and Comment-
Your Email exchange with David McCarthy has been removed
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: lee harris onaxis

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi Jerrene,
Thank you for your Email.
God gets very angry over such as this. I wouldn't test Him if I were you and EMF, indeed!
Nah...
It's not God I worry about these days...
It's those that believe in God and feel entitled to step on innocence to get a better view...:shock:

Welcome to EMF Jerrene I hope you enjoy your stay here.
indeed!
David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

DAVID ET AL AND JERRENE.

I have no idea who you are Jerenne. You sent me this earlier:
Lee Harris can be saved and I will do it. Shame on all of you for your unforgiving nature. THAT my jszmhart will keep you in the very hell you hope to escape. There is only love. That is our only true nature.

Jerrene Ellis
Since you posted here you must feel a need to share your concerns with everyone who reads about Lee Harris.

for those of you unfamiliar w Lee Harris, he was once a Ramtha devotee but had a falling out with the staff and started his own channeling cult with his female partner. "Onaxis" is now practically dissolved in Georgia. The run down property is for sale. Many ex-members have suffered under Lee's "divine rule". see:
http://jszimhart.com/channeling_cult

Jerrene,
as we say in Hungarian, Isten Veled.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you Joe ....et al and Jerrene....
Related:
(EMF) View topic - Lee Harris-Onaxis channel
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=101
Shocked

Unread post by Shocked »

David, reading your post and Joe's info on the group being spoke about in the last two postings, when I looked at the info on this group, and saw the female. Well, I am 98 percent positive she was my very first partner at my very first retreat in 1991. And she had made a interesting comment, and I can't quote it exactly, but she said I was a newbe and I was very naive on this school, and the workings of the school. And that she probably would never be back again to much politics. I thought it was strange, she was very overbearing in conversation with me. I felt very intiminated and uncomfortable, but just brushed it off. very disgruntle and appeared to know everything about everybody, in the so called inner circle at that time. Pretty much knew everybodies business. Yikes that kind of freaked me out when I saw the picture.
Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine »

Wow Shocked.... That would have totally creeped me out too! I read the links and just seeing their pictures was creepy. These creeps just get added to the VERY LONG list of creepy, scandalous, fraudulent, pedophilic (pretty sure this is not a word but you know what I mean), child molesting, scam artist, lying, cheating, stealing type of people that have been affiliated with JZR and her "school". YUCK. I am feeling extra grateful to be free of that place today and to have EMF to come to to express myself.

XO to everyone!
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Sunshine,
you bring up a good point. very simply put there are 2 types of people attracted to harmful cults: Those that are attracted to the mission statement as true and those who sense a reflection of themselves as grandiose, entitled, and powerful. I know there is a mix of both in all of us in cults but there is a profile of a cult leader and some cult members fit that profile as well. Without getting clinical, the description is devious and sleazy with a thin gloss of charm.

Sure we can be good folk and love the sinner and not the sin as Ms Jerrene would have it, but that has nothing to do with bringing a cobra into your house and setting it loose with kids running around. Loving someone does not mean stupid behavior like enabling a toxic snake to lead people.

I am sure Pastor Jeff can say this better than I did :lol:
Shocked

Unread post by Shocked »

That was actually well said Joe. It really has been a eye opener, on who gets attracted to cults or how one just becomes a cult leader. The individuals are from one extreme to the next, one event you could be sitting beside a doctor, the next a child molester, a con artist (with no knowledge of this) or a housewife.
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Omg. Hilarious.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

one event you could be sitting beside a doctor, the next a child molester, a con artist (with no knowledge of this) or a housewife.
So true Shocked,
During one event my partner was a Catholic Priest, he was terrified his diocese would find out he attended RSE, he eventually left and resumed his Catholic ministry.
At another event... my partner was a surgeon, a huge hairy guy that stripped down to his underpants during one of those pagan dance sessions who danced like a lunatic while splashing sweat at me, now that was hell….nice guy though
Hey ..I think I'm off topic.... :shock:
Shocked

Unread post by Shocked »

LOL, David maybe you needed a shower that day!!

PS ...sorry off the topic but how do you get the happy faces in the body of your message?
I am not computer savy!!!
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Jerrene aka aquariel,

I found humor in your post and must congratulate you on becoming a Christ. The amazing powers you posses sound extraordinary. You have visions and can heal the sick? I would assume you can also levitate and manifest physical objects with just your thoughts. I'd love to see a demonstration of these amazing abilities. In fact, if you're in the WA area, we should set something up.

Until I see it, I'll maintain my sanity/skepticism and your claims will remain just words, very crazy words.
HBfoster

Unread post by HBfoster »

Hi Jerrene;
The following is just my opinion here.
I read your post and it seems like you may have been having a very difficult time recently.
If reports are true, then the group that you have devoted many years of your life to does not contain many people any more, and you seem to feel that you are responsible to try and heal the people you have been following.

You also seem to be really scared that someone will try and take your sense of God away from you.

Your spiritual memories and beliefs are always your own, sometimes with time you may choose to re evaluate what they mean as life experiences change things. You have probably done that before in your life anyway.

If you believe in karma then it is not Joe or David or any one elses' fault that things happened the way they did.
I can imagine it must be hard for you to cope with these changes right now.
Hope things go well for you on your path in life.

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”