Hey MikeW regarding Omega

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
RoyGBiv

Hey MikeW regarding Omega

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

Now that you've demonstrated your intimate knowledge of all aspects of the RSE, perhaps you could provide an equally detailed explanation regarding Omega.
Ockham

Re: Hey MikeW regarding Omega

Unread post by Ockham »

The Omega swindle is to me a very dark cloud. It certainly would appear that the business was quite aware that a person or persons were present on the property in Yelm, selling what were ultimately found though litigation to be phony bank debentures. There are hearsay statements that the Omega shares were even promoted from the arena stage. It could be asserted that at the time, it was not known and no court had determined the Omega shares to be phony. I'd have to say it would take a pretty unsavvy business person not to be able to see that it was flatly mathematically impossible for Omega to deliver what it promised.

People get thrown off the property for asking questions that displease, "Ramtha." If, "Ramtha," is so sensitive, then why on earth would the Omega promoters be allowed to stay on the property as soon as it was evident what was going on. That is some cynical ill sentiment if the thought was that the customers, "manifested it," and they might as well get what they deserve if they were to throw away their savings on a worthless presumed investment. It certainly doesn't say much for, "Ramtha's," sense of ethics or the business acumen of the people surrounding, "Ramtha," not to have warned anybody to beware of Omega.

Only a very small fraction of the funds known to have been invested in Omega were ever recovered and there is likely to have been much more money than was documented sent to Omega. I wonder who where all the wealth went?...
Shocked

Re: Hey MikeW

Unread post by Shocked »

I remember speaking with a individual at the time everyone was investing in omega, in the smoking pit at the ranch. I can't give the exact amount on what she invested it was her retirement is what I remember, she was a school teacher and she had already quit her job!!! I am sure there are other's on this board that may be able to confirm but if I remember at one time we were told it would pay after the first snow fall?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Hey MikeW

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Thank you for opening this thread RoyGBiv :idea:

Hi Mike,
As I am sure you know... many many RSE students got burned in the fraudulent US investment scheme
'Omega Trust and Trading Limited' fronted by Clyde Hood, that hit Yelm big time.
It is my understanding that Omega was promoted by JZK-‘Ramtha’ at RSE events.
Apparently... during that time period Clyde Hood was a weekend guest of JZ Knight at the big house.
Do you have anything to share/debate regarding the Omega scam and the RSE connection?

Thanks
David.

Related:
Omega Trust - Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Trust

(EMF) Online Forum • View topic - Omega Info (reposted here)
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=213

(EMF) View topic - Omega Documents Yelm RSE circa 1997-1999
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1593

(EMF) View topic - Original News Tribune article from 2004 on the Omega scam
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1600

(EMF) View topic - Clyde Hood - Wikipedia (Omega, It Never Paid)
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1591

(EMF) Online Forum • View topic - Info About OMEGA
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=50
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”