Hey MikeW 2 the drinking of Red Devil Lye

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
RoyGBiv

Hey MikeW 2 the drinking of Red Devil Lye

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

now that you've demonstrated your intimate knowledge of the inner workings of RSE in your detailed response re: fire code compliance issues, perhaps you could now address the drinking of Red Devil Lye with equal detail.
Jeff Adams

Re: Hey MikeW 2 the drinking of Red Devil Lye

Unread post by Jeff Adams »

For those interested, here's a news story which aired Friday, April 18, 2014, on each news broadcast in the evening on Q13 Fox out of Seattle. You can read the transcript and watch the video here: http://q13fox.com/2014/04/18/shocking-a ... z2zP35uvPd
rbortech

Unread post by rbortech »

Yikes! More good news from the school...sigh. I would occasionally tell my partner that this kind of blind allegiance to a set of someone else's doctrines would lead to people "drinking the Kool-Aid." Sometimes it really sucks to be right. Those poor people.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I remember this. First you could buy it. Then there was a recipe to make it yourself. Then the trip to get the golden recipe from the dead sea. 100.00 dollars a bottle about two ounces of dead sea water.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi Rooster,
100.00 dollars a bottle about two ounces of dead sea water
Do you remember who was selling the Dead Sea water?

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I do not remember who specifically. I know it was the richer ones that were able to travel and collect it. That is all I remember. People were excited and had to have it.
Shocked

Unread post by Shocked »

Yep call me stupid I don't remember what I purchased the dead sea water for but I do remember it was not cheap and it was all very secretive on who was supplying it!!! Thank god I took a few sips and realized that I didn't care what it would do for me, I could not stand the taste and I remember it having a sting to it, and made my stomach feel warm that is what I remember and I was told by another student that is what it was suppose to feel like. Didn't like it, and I am glad I didn't continue after hearing of what has happened to others!!!
Xylofone

Unread post by Xylofone »

When made correctly, ormus (aka the 'concoction') retains no lye. Just like making pretzels and other baked goods that use lye in the process, in the end it should all be gone. It's easy to test and anyone making ormus should be testing the pH all throughout the process. Anyone who drank actual lye drank ormus made by someone who didn't make it right.

I've never understood why RSE never made a public statement that they had given the recipe for ormus to all of us. Lye is a common ingredient to cook with. They could have just explained what it was, but they chose to deny the allegations 100% and make no comment about it as if the entire thing was a lie. I didn't understand that for a long time. Explaining it would have been simple.

There is no accountability from RSE. Even for easily explainable things!

I did hear that people were told to destroy the recipe, so it doesn't come as a shock that people would forget the process and end up drinking the lye.

I drank (properly) made ormus for about three months. I noticed a slight increase in my energy levels. It looked disgusting and tasted like rotten fish though. :oops:

So I'm guessing the RSE protocol when something like this happens is to deny everything and make everyone look crazy? I still see 30, 40 year students to this day simply shaking their heads and saying 'that's not true at all' when confronted with this situation. Nobody explains it, they just deny it. Huh.

Kind of like saying 'that's not my truth' when you're accused of pretending to be possessed by a demon. You wouldn't want to say 'I don't remember that' or 'That never happened.' Just jump straight to denial. That way you can try to make everyone else look crazy and you get to stand there shrugging your shoulders. ;-)

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”