Hey MikeW 3 why all those innocent people were subpoenaed?

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
RoyGBiv

Hey MikeW 3 why all those innocent people were subpoenaed?

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

From your fire code thread I can see you have intimate knowledge of the goings-on at RSE, so perhaps you could explain for us in detail exactly why all those innocent people were subpoenaed, what was the rationale?
As a followup question, why is JZ suing David in NZ, when there will certainly be a monster ass-kicking in store for her there, figuratively speaking?
And if a lawsuit is in progress, what possible motivation might you have for coming on here and making public statements about ANYTHING?

Either you're out of your gourd or JZ's lawyers are giving you bad advice... and they did a shoddy sort of job drafting that first post for you too. Set you up like a lightning rod on a steeple, boy...
Robair

Re: Hey MikeW 3

Unread post by Robair »

Hey Mike

Why is the Buffon did not know what was going on in the first place ? he suppose to know every conspiracies in the world and did not know what was going in his own Backyard. meaning conspiracies against the school. Anyway my main purpose is to shut you Crooks down.
Why does the Buffon need lawyers?
Is Scamtha going to take the stand?

Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”