Tree posts moved from MikeW's thread Re: RSE Fire Codes

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
tree

Tree posts moved from MikeW's thread Re: RSE Fire Codes

Unread post by tree »

-Moderator Comment- > Please Note <
In the interest of keeping the Mikew thread on topic: "Mike Wright RSE Fire & Building Codes"
EMF View topic: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2118
Tree's controversial post and subsequent exchange posting have all been moved here.
Thank you everyone for your understanding and support. :idea:

David-
I have written about this before, and you have edited my forum posts in regards to the Fire Code permitting.

The below quotes, you are mixing apples and oranges.
Apples are : what type of business license. Oranges: Fire Codes and compliance.
Compliance to what? A fraternity, A Social Club, A private School?
What is the area capacity? 999 students?, 2000?, or whatever JZK decides? and then inserts in your RSE PR advertising :-?
and now you are separately questiong RSE advertising and its' authenticity and accuracy.

These are all separate issues.

The over flow issues have been addressed via tents (Omar - R.I.P.) and permits as well as food handling.
freemysoul

Mike Wright RSE Fire & Building Codes

Unread post by freemysoul »

Tree,
Leave it to you, in a situation such as this, to make this ALL ABOUT YOU! Why do you continue to poke a stick at David, a person who you have caused tremendous problems and time consuming headaches. It is because of David that you are even allowed to post here in this open and free forum, and rather than be supportive or helpful, or show a modicum of gratitude for all the work David has done FOR AND BECAUSE OF YOU, you criticize over some petty and unrelated horseshit that doesn't tell half the truth of why your posts HAD TO BE EDITED. Please just be a team player Tree and stand with us, not behind us yelling petty criticisms.

Everyone Else,
I agree with you, and thanks for your posts.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: RSE Fire & Building Codes & Fire Supresssion system

Unread post by David McCarthy »

as the County Fire Marshal's Office could tell you or your associates if you ask them.
I invite you to educate yourself on municipal planning and business compliance so that you too can know what our staff and our counterparts at various County and State agencies have known all along.
I leave it to you and your colleagues to seek confirmation of our compliance with the applicable State and County Codes. If you do not trust the career administrators in government jobs who have already answered to your displeasure, please contact an outside professional to assist you
> Thank you Steve...however.... :-?
You have made these sorts of RSE spin laden and misleading statements before on behalf of JZ Knight, even going so far as to claim that RSE had been investigated by State and County authorities and found to be in compliance.
The fact remains that RSE has not been investigated in regard to our letters sent out to Federal, State, and Local Government Agencies and Enforcements titled ‘Fire, Health and Safety concerns at Ramtha's School of Enlightenment (RSE), a division of JZK Inc’.
To-date.. our EMF letters and concerns of February 17, 2010 have been TOTALLY IGNORED. :-?

For those that care to investigate beyond Steve’s JZK spin please question and dig a little deeper :idea:

David.

Related:
EMF View topic - Did the letters produce any results?
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1178

EMF View topic - Concerns and Violation with respect to the RSE arena
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1828

EMF View topic - Fire, Health and Safety concerns at RSE
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1118
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
tree

Re: Mike Wright RSE Fire & Building Codes

Unread post by tree »

freemysoul:

honestly, it's not all about me.
I am agreeing with MikeW here because he used to be in charge of Maintenance.
He would know what is required.

I had said, albeit a different way, re: the fire codes.

But thanks for the bashing.

Love to you too.
That's why I choose not to post here much.
Much better reception on other forums.
freemysoul

Tree,
You are agreeing with an admitted liar and manipulative mouthpiece of an even bigger liar, only because you are angry that you didn't get the attention or credit you feel was owed to you, and the fact that we edited your posts. You can't post whatever you want to on this site Tree, there are simple guidelines to protect this site and its members and posts that go beyond those guidelines must be edited.
In my opinion, anyone who would support Mike Wright, and therefore JZ Knight belongs in the rse supporters forum or off this site. You have no business here Tree, you are a troublemaker whose only goal is to cause EMF problems, even if that means helping JZ Knight in the process, you have shown that you would help her to hurt us.
Someone needs to confront your obvious manipulative and destructive practices, if we let you do what you wanted you would tear this site to the ground just to pad your ego.
Your last post, this would be the last straw for me. If I had any say in the moderation of this site, I would suggest removing you permanently, as you have proven where your allegiance lies, and that the destruction of EMF is a bigger priority to you than the downfall and accountability of JZ Knight. You aren't a team player, you have no desire to work in concert with us, and you crossed the line as far as I am concerned, earning removal from EMF for your continuous and persistent troublemaking and divisiveness over all these years on this site. You have caused Robair, David and I countless hours of unnecessary and preventable headaches by your manipulative and confrontational behavior, and I would move for your PERMANENT removal, as you have had more opportunity than ANYONE in the history of this site, and have only wasted those opportunities and then spit in the face of those who gave you that opportunity.
Of course you would see someone holding you accountable as bashing, as there is NO justification for your behavior and David and Robair's time is much better served helping those affected by the hurtful practices of JZ Knight, not wasted on the obvious attention seeking, ego driven selfishness and divisiveness you continue to exhibit.
P.S
If you agree with Mike Wright because he is in charge of maintenance, then you MUST AGREE with JZ Knight because she is in charge of the ENTIRE SCHOOL, right?!!?! That would be what your logic dictates.
tree

Unread post by tree »

[quote]If you agree with Mike Wright because he is in charge of maintenance, then you MUST AGREE with JZ Knight because she is in charge of the ENTIRE SCHOOL, right?!!?! That would be what your logic dictates.[/quote]

no. That would not be my logic. In fact, your suggestion is nothing I would have ever dreamt of.

If you would care to discuss this in a fair and logical fashion, I will.

If not, it is obvious you have made up your own mind and opinion based [i]not[/i] on personal experience.

Just because I agree with certain fire permitting procedures that were handled at the ranch does NOT mean I agree that jz knight and mikew
are not frauds and liars. That is absurd.

To have people smoking in an enclosed area, people (like Mitja) just dumping their ashes on the astroturf....No...not safe fire practices.
freemysoul

Tree,
Discussing this issue with you is counterproductive because:
A.) As much as you might try and convince people otherwise, you don't know what the hell you are talking about pertaining to this issue,
B.) I don't wish to give you any more opportunities to sabotage years of intense and thorough investigation proving Mike Wright and JZ Knight's blatant disregard for fire and building codes, and
C.) You have made your support of Mike Wright very clear, and communicating with an rse supporter is akin to reasoning with a dementia addled used car selling politician that does séance's on the side
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

"Can we discuss this Mike?"

I think there is fat chance of that, David, although I would love to be proved wrong.

Tree, I would love to ask why you don't just go and boil your very mixed up and confused ideas and loyalties in oil, love, because you really do need to start sorting yourself out - big time.

W.E.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Oh, and another thing, Tree, everything that Freemysoul has said to you is absolutely true, and whilst you think that you are getting a friendlier response from other sites, let me just apprise you of fact of the myriad times that I held my tongue and kept my fingers from the keyboard after some of your posts on EE.
When I read some of Freemysoul's heartfelt remarks to you, my heart just leaped with the joy of total agreement with him and I just wished that I had had the words to say some of what he had said to you. Things which I have wished to say to you for a very long time. And believe you me, his assessment/analysis of you is an inspired insight. As a psychoanalyst and therapist, I can assure you that he is totally correct. You really need help, my friend. Before you argue back, all I can say is that the help you have had already has been totally inadequate. You should still be in therapy and I believe you really do know that yourself.

W.E
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

not that I have one, but my vote says delete this thread. It started out toxic and unhealthy and went south from there.
btw, Mike, still waiting for a response from you on three different questions. If you have the nads, that is.
WofthesunEofthemoon

I am also tending to see things the way that Ockham has laid out. I am not sure, Roy, whether your questions to poster 'Mikew' will ever be answered. I also believe it possible that it may not be Mike Wright, himself, who has been posting, or someone else on his behalf. I also believe that there may be many different motives for whoever it is having done so.

However, with regard to the toxicity of this thread, it needs to be remembered that most threads that arise under the 'RSE/JZ Supporters' heading are more than a little toxic, by virtue of what they are; usually some kind of support for RSE and JZ and the invented Ramtha's teachings.

For myself, I make no apologies for anything that I said to 'Tree', for every word of it was true, and I am very sorry if you find the expression of such a truth as being toxic. But the smoothing over and covering up of such realities are even more toxic and undermining.

I do hope that David will not consider deleting this thread.

W.E.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

Could be just a fishing expedition to see what how we respond and what we come up with.
Keep the greater good at heart.
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

While the toxic emotional content is disagreeable to me, that's a personal thing and I have no desire to impose my preferences on anyone, because I can simply click myself into elsewhere. :-)

No, my concern is that a clever lawyer has advised Mikey to make some innocent appearing statements to elicit responses that will reveal possible avenues of legal challenge when the time comes; I believe this thread is a legal probe and is far from an innocent defense by JZK, Inc. over a fire safety issue. Mike has always struck me as a crafty little provocateur and with a legal team advising, it would be a strategic mistake to engage in public discussion at all with him at this time. Remember that this little discussion with Mike is a first, the timing is certainly not a coincidence, and the thread was started by him with a specific end result in mind. Those a red flags.

I think Mike W should be disenrolled. IMO.

He is using this forum to JZ's ends.

I'm off my soapbox now, but am still patiently waiting for some substantive responses about the issues I brought out in other threads. It would be a true miracle if JZK suddenly engaged in forthright discussion of real concerns! 8) yeah, right...
Cedar

Re: Tree posts moved from MikeW's thread Re: RSE Fire Codes

Unread post by Cedar »

RoyBGiv... Long time to talk to my friend... Hope all is well with you, but on the topic of Tree, I think people should unilaterally stop giving her support and whitewashing her behavior. It is nothing less than enabling.

Tree abused me visciously on EE, then lied about it both there and here. Virginia, rather than appropriately deal with it, was too caught up in her stresses at the time to appropriately deal with it.
I was devistated by the abuse at the time as you well know do your your personal phone call.

It seems Tree has done the same thing long before me and since. I dont buy that these psychological problems arose out of RSE, rather on eyewitness account that she showed up in Yelm acting this way to begin with.

I mention this because its time for various people to stop enabling Tree. She won't change if people keep labling legitimate truth as a "toxic thread". Thats like an RSE supporter saying criticism of JZ is a toxic thread. No its not. Its called whistleblowing.

Tree seems to feed off of stirring up drama and causing contention between people, and sitting back and waching the fireworks. Then she puts on an innocent act and twists things delporably.

Rather tham keeping hashing this subject out every few months, I think its time to delete Tree from everywhere and anywhere. So people can focus on the real subject, a cult. Not Tree's ego.

I can't beleive the moderators havent deleted her already. What tolerance and patience.

However, i think Tree has had enough chances. She should go cause trouble somewhere else, and all people should stop enabling her.

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”