Ramtha says to articulate the teachings

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
Ockham

Ramtha says to articulate the teachings

Unread post by Ockham »

Please refer to the following as found on Google Books:
http://books.google.com/books?id=cCEXtP ... =html_text

Here on pp. 153-154, Ramtha is saying it is important to put the teachings into your own words and articulate the teachings to make them your teachings. The foot note on pg. 153 say it is important to do so whether you have a partner or not. So Ramtha himself is telling you it is OK to tell what Ramtha told you to other people so that you can better understand what you were told. No distinction is made in this text about who to tell it to being a paid RSE member, "current," student or anybody in particular.

This instruction appears to be at odds with the infamous Conditions of Participation. So what is it?, Mike, Judy, Ramtha, lawyers, or whomever....
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Ramtha says to articulate the teachings

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Thank you Ockham :idea:
Here is the actual 'Ramtha' quote:
A Beginner's Guide to Creating Reality
Importance of Articulating the Teachings page 153-154

Now from here on out you are going to learn a lot of philosophy.
But in learning this philosophy I want you to transfer it from that which I am to that which you are,
so this is what I require for you to do today.
Pay attention, listen, concentrate on what is being said because I am going to break frequently and I am going to ask you to turn to your neighbor, your innocent neighbor, and tell them exactly what you learned.'
I want you to put it in your words.
When you learn to open your mouth and transfer what you hear into verbiage, it starts to stay inside of your brain.
And in particular if indeed you can bring it forth and put it in your own words, now
Instead of a teaching from me it is a teaching of vou. How many of you understand?

a Beginner's Guide to Creating Reality: An Introduction to Ramtha ... - Ramtha - Google Books
http://books.google.co.nz/books?id=cCEX ... edir_esc=y
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

We are discussing the following text: A Bginner's Guide to Creating Reality Third Edition, Ramtha, 2004. JZK Publishing, Yelm, Washington.

Excerpts of this work are available with the copyright holder's permission via Google Books at the following URL:

http://books.google.com/books?id=cCEXtP ... =html_text

Specifically, I would like draw the reader's attention to the first full paragraph on page 154 (bold emphasis is mine):
Now mind creates reality. Every day of your life has been that which is termed a product of the process to expand that whicj is termed your level of acceptance and indeed your level of understanding, you should, according to the philosophy, experience truth by manifesting it in your own life. So I want you to be able to draw it out, to be able to use your hands, simple as a child, and to be able to express what it is to someone else. Think of that which is termed your partner as a confessor, or think of them, as it were, as if they are yourself in a way that you want yourself to understand. Don't sit there, I aask you, and be quiet and deaf. Participate in everything I ask you to do, you will be enriched at the end of the day.
The statement above, to me, contradicts the common wisdom expressed by RSE event attendees that only Ramtha in the guise of JZ Knight is qualified to speak the lessons. Here in a text copyrighted by JZK, Inc., we see quite clearly that Ramtha virtually requires students to articulate the teaching to other persons.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I will make clear what contradicts it. I focused on ponies, unicorns, gold raining from the sky as a child. Huh, as much as I focused. As much as I " Knew that reality " I was always faced with the real world. And what a harsh reality it was to find a way beyond the nonsense . While raised with hog wash, the children were to grow up with what the adults could not learn. Just saying, it is a bunch of malarkey. Do not go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ever.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Absolutely, Rooster! Personally, to me, most of the teaching that comes out of RSE/JZK is untenable. I think it is especially painful to see children have it piled on.

What I'm trying to get at is not that there is any validity to the teaching, or that anybody in particular should have to accept the teaching. What I am going after is the disconnect of what JZK/RSE has in print and what is taught in person and on recordings versus what they are trying to enforce via the conditions of participation. On one hand the supreme guy is telling students that the way to learn the teachings is to teach them yourself; on the other hand, the organization is trying to legally hamstring the students from doing just what the leader is saying to do.

The legal question to me seems could be: is which trumps which. Is the COP a be all end end all, or is what people are told face to face by the leader the trump card. To me, it says Ramtha has no balls if a bunch of legal suits have more power over the students than Ramtha's own words. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Judy.

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”