Is JZ really 'channeling' Ramtha? Is Ramtha real?

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
MindState

Is JZ really 'channeling' Ramtha? Is Ramtha real?

Unread post by MindState »

I have my own views about this...however I can not 'prove' or present a solid argument of whether JZ is really 'channeling' Ramtha or if Ramtha is real.

My opinion is that JZ really does channel Ramtha. But not all the time. I believe that sometimes Ramtha doesn't come down...however JZ still needs to deliver Ramtha. This is only my theory. Also it doesn't even matter to me if the Ram is real!

I'd like to hear your thoughts about this!

*Some side notes.....When I have ever talked about 'gleaning' or 'receiving' something from Ramtha. I am not necessarily implying that 'he' exchanged with me in conversation. I am also recognizing that if I am in audience with Ramtha and I hear something he sais.....and glean something of value from that.....I have 'received'. Does this make sense?

Also I am still marveling at how some of you have a hard time believing that I don't like RSE. Some of you wonder if I am affiliated with RSE in some way. And yet, I'm nothing except what I have ever said I am. And yet, here I accept that Ramtha could be a real entity. And on the same token I will assure all that I will never be one of those people claiming to 'channel' Ramtha! I have absolutely no intentions of 'channeling' anything other than myself. Just wanted to make these things clear! :)

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”