I don't believe it is 'wrong' what she is doing.

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
MindState

Unread post by MindState »

Whether Ramtha is real or not.....I agree with one thing for sure

Judy is the suraman of RSE and the 'cult leader'. We are exposing that woman and her dark cult!

On another token, I don't believe it is 'wrong' what she is doing. I just don't like it. I'll tell everyone I can 'facts' I know and do all I can do open peoples eyes about that cult. But I am not in a position to judge anyone for following that cult.

Sometimes we overlook completely what is in the realm of our own capability. 'Love' ....'is'....possible. I don't 'hate' Judy. I don't 'hate' anyone at that school. It doesn't take a 'hate' to cast light on something dark.
forever

Unread post by forever »

MindState,

Did you just say you don't think scamming people is wrong? Did you have contact with the people that thought their SOUL depended on the teachings? That gave up jobs, house, home and family, friends to go to RSE? Are you aware of the early days and people fired if it was discovered they went to rse? Did you have any contact with people whose heart was in the teachings and with Ram and exhausted from trying to hold a job and have the time/$ to attend?

I heard an "advanced " student say, "yeah, there's a new student of the week". In reference to people being singled out and exalted? I was a new student at that time. I saw the "old timers" , 10 year students that kept going, searching for enlightenment.

Did the ever hear the "truth" teachings? Or the quantum mechanics? Plane of Bliss. Beyond the light? To name a few.
MindState

@ forever,

I have seen 'everything' there is to see at that RSE cult. I have seen every kind of student you can imagine there. There is nothing I could see or be informed of there that would 'shock' or 'surprise' me. I truly want nothing to do with it.

I have been homeless and slept with the lowliest people. Some of these people I formerly gave them money....later they stole from me. That's just humanity. I also pulled myself up by my own boot straps...found a job...and found an apartment and held work and rented apartment after I was homeless. No one rescued me from that experience but me....with a little help of another homeless person I met. I actually colaborated with someone to rise out of that situation. Such is the way of life. But............I have been homeless 'on Christmas Day" with no one to talk to. No shelter....I just 'walked' .....I walked all day...made up games with myself to make as much light of the situation as I could. No former so called 'friends' from RSE wanted anything to do with me when I was homeless. Convenient huh! I learned many lessons from that time. I also learned to 'feel' my own pain.....and keep it to myself. It made me strong.

I can also 'assure' you that 'if' I wanted to...........I could walk into that arena at RSE (haven't been there in years or read or heard teachings in years)...........and light that arena on fire with my own teachings. That is 'if' I wanted to. I don't even want to ever see that place again.
forever

Re: I don't believe it is 'wrong' what she is doing.

Unread post by forever »

Hi MindState,

I lived in my vehicle, in a forest and practically starved. I had left my husband behind to go there. Without money and in awful situation i went back to husband. I later had money of my own so i went back to RSE,,moved there. Had $$$ for nice place...devastating. Police involved. It was awful. I was there to learn. Serious about teachings. Naive and trusting. Traumatized and messed up i left and stayed messed up a long time. "Believed there's no such thing as a victim" and it was all my fault. I withdrew into myself. Couldn't think. Drank. And drank....and drank. I wasn't a drinker before RSE. It's been a long hard haul.

Forever
MindState

@ forever

I have known more despicable people that are 'ramsters' and also non-ramster. Judy doesn't come close in my eyes to how despicable everyone else I know is. But..........this forum is about 'exposing' that cult. And that shall be my main focus here.....if I can't 'enlighten' you guys (for free).....I hope I can at least shed some light on that woman/cult leader! She's got some cool things about her.........but we need to see the rest.
MindState

Also, I know some of you hate it that I don't think her 'scams' are 'wrong'. It isn't enough that I 'Just don't like it'. But............I could fill a whole book up about FACTS about 'you'. It would be an enlightening read for sure. Would make me 'proud' of myself if I had any 'pride' at all. I don't think we need to write a book yet. I'm just saying in no uncertain terms that 'you don't even know what you want as a 'teacher'. But I don't mind if you hate me.
MindState

First of all, there's not something like a real 'school' that can teach you that 'God lives inside of you'. It couldn't happen. From the get go, it has to either be 'no kind of organization'...completely personal. Or a rough and tumble cult. RSE doesn't even shake that hard. It is totally full of 'scams'. But you never saw the invisible gems! You only 'received from God'....that which is equal to your own mind. Some people only see the scam and nothing else. Others.....know full well of the scams and aren't effected....all the while...."God is right there 'with' and inside of them while it is going on". I have said that 'you' know less about 'you'....and .....well.......what 'do' you actually 'know'?

I'll shed light on all the crap at that cult....but be warned....I can't do it without bringing up these other issues.
MindState

The other thing I wanted to say about you is.....I think you're beautiful. I admire the beauty of all you freaks....every time I visit these forums. Ha ha ha!
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I'm just saying in no uncertain terms that 'you don't even know what you want as a 'teacher'. But I don't mind if you hate me.
Hi MindScape, Are you drunk????

Who/what are you referring to?
What you are posting here is a classic form of forum baiting . This is very destructive to EMF and those seeking understanding and healing from JZK's cult in a safe environment. You are closely resembling a "Forum Troll"! this is a narcissistic individual who enjoys posting outrageous messages to gain attention while not giving a damn of the RIGHT and WRONGs of there actions towards others.
You will be banned without notice from posting on EMF if you continue down this path.
- Please Consider this a moderator warning - :cry:

David

Related:

----Definition----
"Internet troll"
An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Trolls delight in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Hallelujah,
Thank you David!
forever

Unread post by forever »

Hey MindState

What's up with calling us "freaks"?

Forever
MindState

Oh....I thought that was a 'complement'. What shall I call you?
forever

Unread post by forever »

MindState-

Thank You for asking. Call me forever.

Forever
MindState

@ Dave,

I have respected you to the highest of my abilities so far.

I do hear what you are saying totally. But what you are proposing is that I can't even 'be' anything here. I admire every one of your members when I come here. Everything about them. But you are hypocritical in so many ways. You are basically saying I can't be anything other than what you want me to be. That is why you never have no answers. It wouldn't matter to me if I was banned or not. It would have no effect on me. It's your call.
MindState

And no I am not drunk. I am high on 'life'. You have never seen me 'drunk' here.
MindState

Here's the problem. You have to 'pay' lots of money. Lots of it. You have to 'be scammed'. And then you have to have something to be 'at war' with. And nothing can escape your 'judgement' about it. If you intend on 'banning me'. I recommend you do it quickly. Because I will not change what I am doing or have been doing here.
freemysoul

Mindstate,

There you go being all high and mighty, we need to bow to the all knowing all seeing mindstate, you have all the answers and we should just sit back and let you work your 'magic' right? Your days are numbered if proselytizing disproven hokey excrement is what you are here for. I think you just like being a Troll, and that's all you have been doing since day one. Your experiment here has failed Mindstate, but I am sure if you continue following Judith's playbook, eventually you will have that cult of your own you seem to be so eager to cultivate, or some other group of uninformed poor souls, who you can try leading away from rationale and critical thought, back into the murk and mire of manipulative dogma and the dead end lifestyle you so eagerly encourage.
Better yet, create your own Forum, where you can say and do what you want, carefree with wonton disregard for other's sanity and welfare.
But that's too much work for someone like you. You would rather stand on the backs and shoulders of those who lit this beacon of truth and safety, and throw feces, while trying to convince us how wrong we are for not liking feces thrown at us.
I honestly hope you get the help you need, but until you see the obvious, or humble yourself, or just get tired of running that same wonky nonsense around in your head, you will continue seeing us as the ones in need of help, and yourself as our savior.
freemysoul

Actually, I wasn't going to post today but I am recovering from a hangover and so am going to write you while my head is recovering.
Never seen you drunk on here? Really.....
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Back to the thread title: yes, JZ's actions are wrong. They're very wrong. At their base, it's a desire for money and adulation with complete disregard for others. JZ is evil. How else could one be so callous as to encourage followers to leave their lives in order follow her? So many people have been negatively impacted by her. Keep in mind, the impact isn't isolated to just the student.

I wish I believed in hell. If I did, I have no doubt she'd be heading there.
forever

Unread post by forever »

The truth of anything is defined by the motive.

Forever
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Some of what mindstate wrote smacks of trolling (as in dangling a baited hook waiting for fish to bite).

No doubt some of the outrageous behavior reported to have taken place in the RSE horse barn used shills to take the verbal abuse. There are also consistent reports from muliple attendees of Judy Knight tearing down attendees to the point of nervous breakdown, like a sick cat toying with a mouse - but here we're talking about an alleged remorseless sociopath destroying a person. There is nothing instructive about it and in no way is it something the recipient needed or created or wanted.

Picture yourself as somebody attending one of Knight's alleged vile displays of verbal sadism directed against one of her customers. If one really is responsible for creating reality and what you are witnessing is your own reality why the hell would you create a reality in which that would happen. You would not.

If anybody wants to grow though grueling challenges there are less costly clut-like organizations like Outward Bound where you really be endurance tested. At least there you will be put through the wringer by people with real credentialed training.
Watcher7

Unread post by Watcher7 »

I would agree that all is fair in love and war, but, when you factor in the realization that you are asking people to participate
in what is risky and sit back and allow them to risk the penalty of losing all there money on the fact that you promoted it,
its simply a very sorry situation. At the time of the omega, everyone was buying into it, and most people lost all there money that they had saved, I see no honor in this at all, you don't just sit back and let good people get taken like that, for any reason at all. And please make no mistake, it was greatly promoted, and lots of people lost lots of money.
Most folks at that time lived in squalor anyway, and put there last dimes into" one more event", then of course there was the David Hudson crap that amounted to nothing, Harrington Templar, the list goes on, many nice folks got hurt very badly, and I would suppose many never recovered.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Excellent point! One should ask ones self how it would benefit spiritual growth to create a reality of watching other people have their wealth and security taken away by appointee of one's guru. How does it help one's self to see others be taken advantage of. If one can create this reality, then one must already have gotten the lesson of avoiding deception. Creating a reality and sitting on the sideline and just observing makes no sense. Either that, or simply one does not create her or his own reality.
Watcher7

Unread post by Watcher7 »

Actually I think what it is, in fact, that as long as it doesn't effect me, who really cares.
Who really knows where all that money went? I know that for a fact it was highly
propagated, and promoted at the ranch.

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”