You Are Afraid To Leave

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
Watcher7

You Are Afraid To Leave

Unread post by Watcher7 »

That's right, you are afraid to leave the school, because even though its your life, you wouldn't know how to act,
or be able to function in the public without it. You would think yourself a failure, remember, no one fails the school,
they just quit. So you will stay in to the end, and for many the end simply means, o crap, im out of money, and
now I must start over, because, I have missed my required event. Of course if you were a better manifster you
would simply be rolling in the dough, better stay in school and work harder.
You have way to many Hooks in you to even consider the notion of leaving, you would deem yourself a failure.
And look at all the things that are promised to you that you can accomplish if you only stay in school and work
at it sooner or later. Maybe, but, maybe Not. The greatest gift with life, is just living it.
The best thing I ever heard come out of the school was: no one is going to die for you- is there going to be
anyone there for you when you finally get it.
seriously

Re: You Are Afraid To Leave

Unread post by seriously »

I found the book Bounded Choice to be a good read. It explains a lot of the big and subtle reasons it's so difficult for people to leave a cult. You can probably find it cheaper on other sites but here's a link:

http://www.ucpress.edu/book.php?isbn=9780520240186

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”