Posted for Forever Fields upon request

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
journeythroughramthaland

Posted for Forever Fields upon request

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

Hello all,

I have had a couple of communications with Forever Fields that were instructive. If some of you have noticed, we have changed the main heading so that it no longer encourages debate about ones subjective experiences. This change in heading is the result of our discussion.Thank you Forever.

That being said, because I was asked to post this, I feel obliged to provide the following Disclaimer:
The opinions, beliefs, and viewpoints expressed by the various authors and participants on this website do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Enlighten Me Free, its administrators, moderators, or members
I have let Forever know that in the future they will have to register like all others and then can post, edit, delete on their own. We all welcome Forevers participation.

Bob.

Please post this to your site.

"When I tell someone of the Beyond, Incredible Teachings of the Ramtha School that invoked my Inner Spirit Experiences, and Beingness, I put on the brakes when they ask for me to describe the undescribable.

I tell them to go to the Ramtha School like I did, foregoing my fame and fortune to find out(For me why I was so psychic, remembering past lives, having out of body experiences) and at the School learn the Science of the SoulSpirit, and Disciplines Ram teaches, and then talk to me.

I can understand that there are people who were not ready to understand the Ram's Teaching, and gave up everything like I did to come to the Ramtha School, turning their life upside down to do so.

But for me the Ram's Teaching has way beyond paled all the fame, fortune and success I ever had, by me learning how to open the door to my Inner SoulSpirit thanks to Ram and his School.

I am eternally indebted to JZ Knight for bearing, and channeling the Ram through herself, and teaching me how to go home.

Forever Fields"
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”