Orbs: The Debate

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
Whatchamacallit

Orbs: The Debate

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

No time for more now...but here is an article by a Ghost Hunter that does not believe orbs are ghosts .
http://www.prairieghosts.com/trouble.html

A claimed Case Study on Orbs
http://www.assap.org/newsite/articles/O ... heory.html

Gotta go fer now......
tree

Unread post by tree »

Personally, while I was in school, I really didn't "get it" - the whole point about orbs.
and I still don't.
If some priest wants to dance around naked in the woods and take pictures of what he thinks are real
beings, well, then , he can.
And he can even make $ off of it because the Catholic Church has sent him packing
because of his past misdeeds with little boys. Why not make a nice documentary about them
and charge money at speaking engagements in New Age communities.
Heck, those new agers need to be enlightened too :shock:
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

This is such a great example of what happens when JZ gets hold of some "phenomena"

I have a high pixel camera and did a lot of experiments to try and get smudges, fog, etc. Even took photos with my hand in a woven mitten (where some light could get through) over the lens and got some very interesting shots!

There is definitely a phenomena. There is too much detail of a cell-like structure including double or triple rings to be a smudge or light effect.

Stop. Stop, Swami. Just stop and re-read that last sentence several times.

Ok, that is ALL we KNOW for SURE. As objective, non-emotional scientists, that is all we know.

But at good ole RSE, here's what is added with only Ramtha's word on it:
- They are people who have died
- They are people yet to be born
- They are ourselves looking at ourselves
- They are others from other dimensions looking at us...because they are fascinated by what is happening at RSE
- They are our thoughts
- They are our manifestations not quite yet in tangible, hertzian form
- It is possible to communicate with them - get the lotto numbers from them (but don't count on it because they ain't so good with keeping track of what day they are looking at since they're in such a fast time, but they'll try, they'll really try to help you)
- There are messages inside the orbs if you look close enough
- There are messages in the patterns of the orbs, if you look close enough - like a diagram of the tunnel where we should go to the light when we die
- There are people's faces inside the orbs, if you look close enough

Swami, you have to decide for yourself about whether your dad's face is really in your photo. However....I've spent lots of time finding horses and people and trains, etc in the clouds. If I look close enough I can see a face in a Pringles Potato Chip. People see faces in trees, in waterfalls, etc. Are they really there? Not likely.

JZR presents such a tantalizing story and as usual, makes the RSE students feel like extra super special humans for having the company of the orbs. It's easy to get so caught up in JZR's sci-fi explanations that one completely loses track of my one line statement above. All we really know is that we have a phenomena on our hands.

JZR never encourages students to just sit back and say "Hmmmmm... interesting...."

A guy on the first video that came out on orbs (not Miceal's blah-blah blathering one) compared the digital camera to being something like the first microscopes and all of sudden seeing microbes. "Hmmmm...interesting...." It took quite a long time for them to figure out what they were looking at.

Too bad those poor shmoes didn't have Ramtha around to tell them:
- It's a bird
- It's a plane
- It's Superman!
aussiegirl

Unread post by aussiegirl »

Wakeup- the experiment, study whatever it was that recreated the orbs didn't do it with any photographic tricks, their study concluded that orbs were present whereever there was a lot of energy (this could have been freshly cut wood, people dancing etc). I'm not that into these things so I can't remember the exact scientific explanation but it was very logical and sounds a lot more believable than JZ's fantasy and they were able to recreate them every time.
joe sz

how to make your own orb photos

Unread post by joe sz »

Wakeup-Call

Oh, I should add that I'm open now to the possibility that there is a simple explanation to the orbs phenomena. I did get caught up in the all the fantabulous, magical explanations Ramtha offered. I've made the light effect orbs but they are different than the cell-like ones. So I'm at the place of "the jury is still out" on this.

I was surprised that after the movie "White Noise" came out that Ramtha didn't charge everyone to go out and try to record the voices of the orbs. Of course, about that time I wasn't current so maybe he did. I've listened to files online for EVP (electronic voice phenomena) and they are all pretty lame. Like see faces in clouds, hearing words in static.

Another comment about Miceal's work. I can pretty much get a good orb photo in my backyard whenever I want. When I said that to Miceal at a party he was INSISTENT that I had to take pictures for at least an hour before "they" could zone into my space/time continuum and show up for the "good" photos. Yeah, whatever. I said, in good Ramster fashion, standing up for my truth, "Well, that's not the case for me." He looked absolutely incredulous. It was one of those "Don't you know who I am?!!!" looks. I suppose that conversation also contributed to my growing sense of the Ramtha scam.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

The orbs - I don't know what they are, but I do know they "are." I can get them anytime with any of our digital cameras; usually when there is a lot of "happy" or energitic, loving activity. I don't know why that is for me, or what it means. But I can certainly tell the difference between pictures of snowflakes and the orbs intermixed. I have hundreds of orb pictures in so many situations, even before I ever heard of them. I thought it was just light rain perhaps on my camera lens, then the same thing happened when there was no rain. In total darkness with a flash in my parents' house, lights out except for my flash, the room would light up and no orbs. Then the 21st picture, the room was dark and two orbs were streaking to a photo on a table. The following set of pictures, nothing. Then outside in the dark, the same thing. So I tried other cameras, and had similar experiences. There is definition of an orb - structure - at least in the pictures I've taken. Not so with the dust particles and snowflakes or raindrops. So maybe we can artifically produce them, but I haven't done so, and have been in many different countries and venues doing the same. They are there, but what are they? Just my opinion.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

G2G said, " They are there, but what are they? Just my opinion."

I have a FEW orbs on pictures taken with a cheap, disposable camera. They are from many years ago, long before I ever heard of orbs.

They ARE there, but what are they?
swamibinton

Unread post by swamibinton »

I can send my pic if ya like so you can have a look yourself.When put onto the computer it looses some clarity but can still see what i see.
swami
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I can send my pic if ya like so you can have a look yourself.
Swami,
Will you email me your orb photo in full scale?
I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Has anyone seen a photo of an ?Orb? partially hidden behind other objects?

David.
LARSE@ywave.com

Science of Orb Photos

by Mark Kimura, Ph.D.
Research Coordinator, Paranormal Research Investigations

?This result indicates that in order for airborne particles to yield fringe patterns caused by infrared light, the particles must be very close to the camera. However, fine water droplets can yield fringe patterns caused by infrared light when they are a few inches away from the camera.
This explains why orbs are never hidden behind other objects--except other orbs: it is because the particles are so close to the camera that there cannot be any object between the particles and the camera. It also explains why photographers do not see particles when taking photos: it is because the particles are too small for the human eye to see>.

link..
http://www.thebutterflygift.com/index.p ... hotos.html
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Wakeup-Call

I watched the video Swami recommended that RSE is now touting. Guess is too boring to watch orb photo shows at the ranch now when they are commonplace.

Anyway, I had a thought that made me laugh tonight... presuming for the moment that the orbs are in fact people who have died...they way they are zooming around in the video made me wonder...what if they are the dear, departed loved ones of RSE students trying to interrupt their focus with "HEY - Wakeup! You're in a cult!!! You're wasting your money and your life!! C'mon c'mon - wakeup! Think!! Look at that big mansion - think about the tent without electricity you're living in!"

Presuming for a moment that they are observational orbs from other planets...what if it's only for them like watching "The Truman Show" - Hey, let's check out that wacky planet Earth. There's the RSE Reality Show tonight. It so funny."

Presuming for a moment that they are great, brilliant, advanced masters tuning in....what if it's because they're strategizing because they're saying "Oh good grief...we've got another Joseph Smith on our hands and this is going to turn into another bizarro world-wide religion if we don't keep an eye on it."
swamibinton

Well this is a possability as they all are,for the moment i am sitting on the fence about orbs,i have done some experimenting myself and have seen what the dust looks like,but have also seen some unexplained things as well.
one thing which gets me is a person i know actually gets them underwater as they are a pro photographer for national geographic and they have pics of lots of them.
swami
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

Hi Swami,

There is underwater "dust" also. I would suggest this experiment to determine if dust is the culprit.

Enclose a camera in a large enough box to eliminate the possibility of dust being close to the lens (I don't know how to do that but I am fairly certain someone could figure it out. Then take photos and see if it occurs.
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
swamibinton

Did ya get my pic dave.
swami
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Yes...thank you swami,

With your permission..
I would like to post the photos on EMF, so others can see for themselves.
Personally?.
I am far convinced there is a human face in the ?orb? photo.
I can understand that the loss of a loved one could "color" ones perceptions,
to see... what we may want to see?.
When my mother passed from this world, I felt her loving presence for many weeks.
Was this just my needs and imagination..?
I think not.

Perhaps..
the most important thing happening here is your openness and trust to share with us on such a personally level?
And I salute you for this.

David.
journeythroughramthaland

Hi Swami,

I have not seen the photo yet, and I do not mean to take away anything of value from you by suggesting that what you see may not actually be what you think because your memories of your father are truly yours and if they become represented in other ways that simply is an expression of the impact which was made on you.

History is replete with man attempting to make sense of what is left unanswered. In our western culture, we are not very good about being literate about death and a lot of emphasis is put on cheating or overcoming this eventuality. People feel better when they do not have to think of death as an everyday occurrence. The Native Americans would pray towards the waterfall entity. They felt it was alive because a mist came from it similar to that when we humans breath in cold weather. They gave the waterfall an existence similar to theirs.

Here is an example:
Look at the following photo;

http://www.sciam.com/media/inline/3AB8D ... CA20_1.jpg

After doing so then look at this one;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iUjy1tpyuU
-William Mizner
swamibinton

yes post as you may,i see it very clearly.top corner between the 2 orbs,a bald head ,eyes,nose and chin and if you knew my father you would see the similarities.Anyway it is in the eye of the beholder.
Swami
tree

Unread post by tree »

sorta like clouds in the sky....
swamibinton

Gidday,
Well have been doing lots of experimenting and yes i do believe some is dust but not all, some are allways in the same spot even when i move and clean the lense they still come up,some with lots of colour but a lot with very distinct rings and markings unexplainable.Some have had letters in them and again this was when dad passed and I was asking for more signs and here it was a letter in the middle which is related to me...

I suppose this will be an unknown for sometime but I do beleive something abnormal is happening here as well as dust.

swami
journeythroughramthaland

Swami,
Have you been able to obtain any photos of orbs hidden behind things as david has mentioned??

perhaps when you are experimenting and see some of them appear, put an object in front of the camera to see if they are in back of it or not.
-William Mizner
journeythroughramthaland

Swami,
Just a PS. I would assume you had a close relationship with your father. It is a very normal part of the human experience to not want to let go of a loved one and continue to want to have contact. I am not denigrating your expression of this if that is indeed the case. I must say however, I detest the fact that there are those who basically want to "cash in" on these normal human feelings and direct them towards a path that limits their thoughts, actions and financial being.
-William Mizner
swamibinton

I will send david one to look at ASAP.
swamibinton

I have sent you another pic Dave
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hi Swami,

Thank you for sending the photo, it looks 'interesting"?!
Chuckle..

It?s difficult to gauge the depth of field ; it could be something huge or tiny?

The thing for me is this Swami?
Do ?orbs? or any such like phenomena? teach us to be greater or more caring human beings?
Judith is very crafty in tapping into our natural propensity to find meaning in life
by presented bogus science, and nebulous phenomena as some kind a certification of truth
to prop up her RSE lies. I call it "Bamboozlementation"
Yet..
to put aside the crippling RSE indoctrinations, does not mean we need to abandon our own sense of wonder, or our ?spiritual ?experiences ??

David.
swamibinton

If orbs are what we have been told then it simply removes any fear we may have of death it self.I do beleive there is something happening here and also dust,If we are able to access this via Will power then I believe in that process we can add to our greatness and also derive a different level of love for all by have this as our truthfull experience.

Go the ORBS
Swami
David McCarthy
Site Admin

If orbs are what we have been told then it simply removes any fear we may have of death it self
Swami,
Forgive me if I come across a little preachy here....
You have touched upon a very important matter for me ??Death?.
and I would like to share this much with you......

The absence of the fear of death bears little relationship to wisdom, nor the ?enlightenment?
we believed attainable through RSE, It is a mole hallucinating... it is an eagle.
When death eventually knocks on our door... who really can tell what our standing will be?
Speaking from my own experience of facing a near death experience,
All my years of building a spiritual foundation and meaning to my life, came a tumbling down like a child's toy blocks,
My RSE "knowingness? was about as comforting as a first class ticket on the Titanic?.!
Chuckle.
I realized something essentially important on that 'One fine morn,' when death came for a chat....
Life is precious, We are precious, and to walk with honor and love is the greatest gift we can
give to our self and each other; That?we really are all one, and one family of love.
And when my special day arrives.. and I find myself leaving this beautiful world,
and those that I love?
It will be?

A Good Day to Die? :arrow:

David.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

Life is precious, We are precious, and to walk with honor and love is the greatest gift we can
give to our self and each other; That?we really are all one, and one family of love.
And when my special day arrives.. and I find myself leaving this beautiful world,
and those that I love?
It will be?

A Good Day to Die
Amen, David.... well said.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Back to the subject of Orbs..

Swami,

Were there any moths flying around when your photo was taken?

Here are some links to articles you may find interesting and entertaining....

From the "Southwest Ghost Hunter's Association".

The truth about "orb" phenomena

link...
http://www.sgha.net/orbs2.html

Natural Explanations for some Paranormal Activity.

link..
http://www.sgha.net/articles/natoc.html
journeythroughramthaland

Swami,
If orbs are what we have been told then it simply removes any fear we may have of death it self.I do beleive there is something happening here and also dust,
Perhaps why the saying, "ashes to ashes, dust to dust"
-William Mizner
tree

Unread post by tree »

ORBS are commonplace at RSE events, and Ramtha has described and taught about them from the very beginning of his teachings. See recent Orb Video captured at Ramtha?s School of Enlightenment with security cameras similar to the CNN?s news report.

http://www.ramtha.com/newsletter/vol4/i ... photo.html

I take issue with
1) Ramtha has described and taught about them from the very beginning of his teachings.

This is totally false statement.

2)
Video captured at Ramtha?s School of Enlightenment with security cameras similar to the CNN?s news report.

"similar to CNN's security cameras" omg....how much further can they stretch themselves??
Wakeup-Call

omg... so if they use cameras like CNN News, then this information about Orbs must be of the quality like CNN News! Yes, of course!!
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

huh? 'security cameras' are not know for the quality pictures they provide.... ooh, sounds so credible though. :lol:
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”