A Strong Opinion Article

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
Whatchamacallit

A Strong Opinion Article

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Came across this via an email sent to me. Just passing it along. I put it in this debate folder........just in case !

http://obadiah1317.wordpress.com/2008/0 ... -part-two/

Channel Surfing with J Z Knight and Ramtha- Part Two
by Chuck Swanson

?GIVE NO REGARD TO WIZARDS AND FAMILIAR SPIRITS; DO NOT SEEK AFTER THEM TO BE DEFILED BY THEM? LEVITICUS 19:31.
Yet for decades JZ Knight did give regard to her familiar spirit Ramtha and not only sought after him but also began a school under his name. In the end she will be greatly defiled by Ramtha and that according to the word of God. ?The person who turns after familiar spirits to prostitute themselves with them, I WILL SET MY FACE AGAINST THAT PERSON? Leviticus 20:6.
King Saul found that out the hard way. When God would no longer answer him due to his continual disobedience, he sought after the very thing he had banished from the land and in disguise no less, as if THAT could fool God (1 Samuel 28). The witch of En Dor could see the familiar spirit whereas Saul could not as he had to ask her what form that familiar spirit had taken. The guidance he received was not what he had expected to hear ?The Lord will also deliver Israel with you into the hands of the Philistines and tomorrow you and your sons will be with me? 1 Samuel 28:19. Yes, a prediction of the king?s death!
That was said rightly as 1 Chronicles 10:13-14 vividly points out. ?Saul died for his unfaithfulness which he had committed AGAINST the Lord, because he did not keep the word of the Lord, and also because he consulted a familiar spirit for guidance, BUT HE DID NOT INQUIRE OF THE LORD; Therefore He (God) killed him?. Extreme? Not at all for if you will recall from Part One last night, ?A man or a woman who has familiar spirits shall surely be put to death? Leviticus 20:27.
Knight should have taken counsel from these Bible texts before she decided to have intercourse with the occult world. ?I do NOT want you to have fellowship with demons? 1 Corinthians 10:20. Yet Knight did have fellowship with the demon/familiar spirit Ramtha and continues to do so unto this day!
When Knight claims she is channelling Ramtha, she speaks only English, although in an accented and sometimes simplistic way and has expressed confusion about modern items (?What is a carrot??, ?What say you in this silver chariot?? directed at a woman in a wheelchair ['Ramtha', 1986]) while also professing intimate knowledge of worldly affairs and conspiracies. During the channeling she behaves ?manly?, with her chest puffed up talking in a deeper and stern voice, and often seen smoking a pipe. Yet workers no longer associated with Knight have come forth saying that Knight regularily practices the Ramtha voice before performances.
In Knight vs. Knight, 1992-1995, Jeff Knight (her former husband) alleged that he lost years of his life by postponing modern medical treatment for his HIV infection, due to advice from his wife that Ramtha could heal him ? he died before he could appeal the court?s decision against him. So now Ramtha also becomes a healer? Perhaps Ramtha also counseled Mary Baker Eddy of the Christian Science church with much the same nonsense?
James Randi, a famous skeptic, criticised JZ Knight for charging people $700 to attend a retreat on how to become rich and suggested that the advice was likely on how to fake channelling which she seemed to be able to do with near perfection over the years. You see, I believe that Ramtha is only something that Knight conjured up in her mind to gain great wealth for herself. Her fee for her seminar only made her more wealthy. But intercourse with familiar spirits comes with a price and so perhaps Knight should well consider 1 Chronicles 10:14 as to who really killed King Saul, that being the Lord God Almighty Himself!
Grace

Re: A Strong Opinion Article

Unread post by Grace »

Thank You Watcha for the great post, I agree with you more than 100%. I have not read everything on the this website, but this is the first Christian post I have seen. There are so many spiritual seekers that arrive at Yelm and then also depart. Where do they depart to? Who does one go to for the TRUE light? Jesus said 'I am the light of the World'
Jhn 12:46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
You posted some very good verses. The one that comes to my mind is from Deut 18: 10-12.... with thoughts that 'channeling' is an occult practice of consulting familiar spirits.

Deu 18:10 There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
Deu 18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
Deu 18:12 For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

How can anyone participate in these things and celebrate? or think that they are doing something good or right? The saddest thing is that children are made to pass through this evil because it is their parent's choice, not theirs. It's one thing to choose to sin for yourself, but something worse to choose for your child to sin, too, and lead them into darkness. How can this parent look into anyone's eyes and know that they are respected or honorable?
I pray that these people wake up to the evil, toxic soup they have chosen for themselves.... and pray to be delivered from their captivity. Yes, they are captive to the Parasite, JZ, choosing to be her host body. JZ would never survive without her host body, she needs your money friends. She is quite happy to suck out all your resources... think about it!!
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Hi Grace:

I am respectful of the fact that you are a Christian. I too was raised a Christian, although, not a fundamental one. What my parents taught me, and I honour them, was that the old testament was, as pre-Christian Judaism of it's times and places, quite patriarchal and unforgiving, and that the light that Jesus shone for the world was one of forgiveness and acceptance and love. Christ also said that Gentiles and unbelievers (according to New Testament teachings) may also go to heaven if they are loving. Remember the Roman who carried the cross for Jesus out of compassion
In some old testament passages, for example, people who wore cloth made of mixed fibers were sinning, and people who ate certain foods were unclean. Not that I negate the fact that many modern Jews still abide by these dietary strictures, and I respect their right to believe and practice as they think is best, but I don't think most Christians are observant of them.
Also, please bear in mind that many of the students at RSE were never Christian in the first place, and so telling them that a practice at RSE is un-Christian is quite meaningless.
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

there seems to me to be a bit of contradiction in the Leviticus rant - first the accusation is re cavorting with spirits --and near the end the author states: "You see, I believe that Ramtha is only something that Knight conjured up in her mind to gain great wealth for herself. ".
Unfortunately - truly unfortunately - the rants against jz are the same kind of incoherent contradictory rants spewed forth as ramtha ---
ex

Unread post by ex »

bibel stories r just stories. they have theire roots in history and are heritage of humanety. but to take the bibel as a lawbook for your life is kind like the same as sitting in jzrs audience and hang on her lips. [there is the story of this old guy in the cave fornicating with his daughters. abraham who is willing to kill his son]. i personal love the jesus stories so i am aware that jesus might be composite person or the story got altered. than there is a big part of the new testament about interpretations and judgements of the churchleaders of this time. which i also take with a grain of salt in hinsight how the church behaves over time. i don't wanna confuse personal spiritual christian believes with church structures even so fundamental christians make this hard nowadays.

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”