Would RSE students drink the kool-aid ??

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
Whatchamacallit

Would RSE students drink the kool-aid ??

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

David said, "When RSE ?students? become so convinced that ?Ramtha" knows best?
even to the point of ignoring the cries of a child in an abusive environment.,
Then the ?drinking the ?Kool-Aid"..! is neither so farfetched nor unlikely. "

This comment from David was taken from the thread titled, "The Tank".

I was going to respond and decided that this is so timely a comment that it deserves a thread of its own.

Some of the current RSE staff had publicly decried Glen Cunningham's videotaped interview, saying such awful things about the students such as his belief they are so far gone that they would drink the kool-aid. Yet, what David posted (above) is as he said, exactly the type of mindset whereby one can see HOW students would drink the kool-aid. They of course, think they are far too sophisticated and evolved to ever do such a thing. It begs the question of, "How vulnerable to drinking the kool-aid do you think the Jim Jone's cultists were?" Probably, they thought they were as invincible as the RSE "MASTERS". But, they're not. Let's hope we never, ever see that tragedy. God forbid, if we do hear of it happening, we'll at least understand why.

Hopefully, it will be stopped in time if it goes that way.

Glen didn't say it to be mean spirited; he's WORRIED. Just like the rest of us.

I've posted before, at an event not that many years ago, I had a person turn to me and bark in my face, finger wagging, that anything her teacher told her to do, she would march on it.

Exactly my point. Those are the ones who would be first in line to guzzle. God knows they've had plenty of practice doing that, with wine.
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

I can envision a scenario where JZ gets old and/or can't see a way out of the corner she's painted herself into. Rather than come clean and get sued for all she's worth or retire and lose all the attention she craves, I could see her engaging a mass suicide.

All she'd have to do is come up with some potion and have Ramtha promise that by drinking this liquid that they would see Ramtha. She'd have a couple of her monkeys on staff go first and of course, they would claim they did see him. Then everybody would drink their share while Ramtha coo'd at them - they probably wouldn't even know they were passing out and dying...Ramtha would tell them that he decided to spare them from the travails of living through the hard times of the earth changes and was taking them with him to the 23rd universe....
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

From another angle, I found James Flick's offense to the Kool-aid remark to be incredibly hollow...Good Lord...the Ramsters are all so well-trained to do exactly as they're advised and they move fast and in a pack...

A few examples...
1) A Twinkie a Day for the preservatives to extend life
2) 20-30 different MLM health products over the years
3) The classic Sea-Water elixirs...that is scary
4) Red wine
5) Pipe-smoking
6) Bury food in plastic and hide it under a stream
7) Buy this book and this book and this book
8) Buy this DVD and this one and this one
9) Get rid of your cell phone
10) Get rich and give money to RSE (which is conveniently a for-profit organization)
11) Pay $1000 for a reserved square of astroturf up front in RSE
12) Pay between $10k and $200k for the chance to talk directly to the class instructor, Ramtha
13) Move to Yelm, it's safe
14) Shop only with Ramsters
15) Run for public office and give Ramtha the credit

I've only scratched the surface. JZ must know that she has only to say the word at this point and she has a group of people who will do exactly as she says - as long as it's a directive from Ramtha. It will not surprise me in the least to hear about a mass suicide at RSE in the years to come. I honestly cannot see the woman handing the reigns over to ANYONE else to run her little kingdom.
See&E

Unread post by See&E »

organization)
11) Pay $1000 for a reserved square of astroturf up front in RSE
12) Pay between $10k and $200k for the chance to talk directly to the class instructor, Ramtha

This flies in the face of the whole explanation of WHY Ramtha didn't, doesn't appear to us, in order that he avoid people "worshipping or idolizing" him So, "He" doesn't have a body or light body, or whatever....

Originally, it was said that, "what does it matter, Entity? In the light of all eternity, this moment in your counting... and I, Lord of The Wind, helping you over the ditch...

A "male " in a Female (daughtern) body... in order that there is no one for you to

well... what does it matter if/where you sit, or even in the audience at all to hear the teachings. the energy of a god requires vip box seating. Next will come "suites"
You will be able to watch in a luxury box with plasma t.v.'s and have wine and goat cheese, and yet be able to "see".

Yes, you also might add, the "prozac" era or the "omega scam" era, or you name it,
buy horses, Arabian..

You can still google certain words and get information on that era, fyi

It has become the very thing it used to make fun of in traditional or common religions,
with the religious leaders, congregations, buy this tape or CD, or DVD, of today's sermon. You have to be 'saved" (remember all the comedic teachings mocking the misunderstood religions?)
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

WC said, "10) Get rich and give money to RSE (which is conveniently a for-profit organization) "

Ohhh, yeah.

I was in a few audiences when "Ramtha" was telling the students that their fabulous wealth was coming. When it arrived, students were reminded that it was BECAUSE OF RSE/Ramtha/JZ that they even knew how to get that fabulous wealth. Therefore, their tuition fee was insubstantial when considering the worth of the teaching's impact on their lives, so 10% at least, of all fabulous wealth that students received, was to be given to the school as a DONATION,

OR ELSE RAMTHA WAS GOING TO BRING US DOWN.

What a guy he is !!!!

Yes, this is true; not a joke. "R" really did THREATEN the students in that manner. Tree should remember this, too.

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”