Beautiful Dysfunctional RSE

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
SayItAintSo

Beautiful Dysfunctional RSE

Unread post by SayItAintSo »

I just wanted to post my personal take on my passing through RSE for the sake of others. I was at the school for 5 years and actually lived in Yelm for about 2. Initially I was hooked by the old Ramtha with the "Irish" accent and "Indeed" speech. Bought some of the old videos not sure from which time but they were I think the Dialog series maybe before the school was formed. Never saw or felt anything that made me uncomfortable I actually though of it as uplifting. I sensed Power and Compassion in that Ramtha. So I went to school, heard some teachings, practiced some of the disciplines and met some nice people. First couple of years I simply attended 2 or 3 events I did not live there. For the most part I liked the message, the "You are God", "You are the creator of your own reality" and such. In any case I made some friends and decided to move there. It was while living there and having more regular contact with the people and the school that I started to have misgivings about the state of RSE, JZ and Ramtha. I am not going to list all the contradictory things that I heard but in those 3 years I saw and heard Ramtha one day saying Black and another saying White that you though he was playing chess with himself trying to figure himself out. The whole firing of people, and the cheating, and the re-writing of the RSE-student contract, the discriminate elimination of older Ramtha teachings, the constant monetary needs, the soap opera about JZ being tired and about to close the school (off course it never happened), it really turned into a fiasco for me. There were some specific thing that did concern me about their system in that the whole thing about embracing chaos, and you are on your own about disciplines, you can't really ask a question be happy with what you get, Ramtha not showing he could do any of the disciplines himself, and many other attitudes that to me were really detrimental to any spiritual growth. Off course if the system had worked for me or my friends or anyone around me, or JZ for that matter I would not be writing this, they never really worked, I think they are missing a lot, its a nice copycat of other systems. At times you really questioned whether it was Ramtha speaking or JZR as some have called it. I can honestly say that even though there was much dysfunction in the whole of RSE I still learned concepts that in my heart are still true. They are not exclusive to Ramtha as they would want you to believe, there are many other sources with similar views and some with much better consistent explanations. In the end I think there may have been a Ramtha that was with JZ for some time but left, or its not always there, sometimes is JZ is trying to be it. Maybe this is by design but it does not work for me. Not sure there ever was a Ramtha school, I never saw or felt the Ramtha that was in the Dialog teachings. I saw many people give their time, money, lives and souls to RSE and become totally stuck in the spiritual journey, become insensitive, more fearful, indifferent, confused, the opposite of what they sought. In the end I think most people get frustrated, leave, recycle what they heard, forgive themselves and continue on. I know I have. For those still living in the fear of the impeding doom to come maybe you should read Kryon (www.kryon.com), its not happening, we are rewriting destiny, we are going to create a New Earth full of love and compassion and we are going to do it through harmony and tolerance and light, not self interest, indifference and chaos.

Andrew

PD. Orbs were the only indisputable real, uplifting experience I had in Yelm that still allows me to know reality most probably is multidimensional. I spent many nights taking pictures and saw many faces and shapes. I still do see them when I take pictures.
Robair

Hello SayitAintSo

Unread post by Robair »

Hello
It is Great to hear from someone that have figured out on his/her own that RSE was a Scam.
Like you I loved the old Ram I started to lisen to tapes summer 1980 ( I mentioned before 1981 but my wife corrected me after that I had written and sent that post) an went to my first dialog march of 82.
After I left Yelm I heard many time that the Ram was going to leave the school or had left the school,So my first reaction after the initial shock of my awakening,was the excuse that I used that the Ram had left an someone else had taking over.
Even today I find my self wondering about the old days ,but always comeback to the reality of it all.

Thank you for your post and hope to hear more about your experience in Yelm and the School
Got to go
Oldone
G2G

Re: Beautiful Dysfunctional RSE

Unread post by G2G »

SayItAintSo wrote:
(snip)

PD. Orbs were the only indisputable real, uplifting experience I had in Yelm that still allows me to know reality most probably is multidimensional. I spent many nights taking pictures and saw many faces and shapes. I still do see them when I take pictures.
I don't know why RSE tries to "own" that particular phenom. Photography is one of my hobbies, for years, and in organizing my old "non digital" photographs, I'm come across many with orbs in them. My digital pictures, dating way back to the get-go of digicams, I had orbs in them as well, many years prior to my attending RSE. I just thought it was raindrops, moisture in the air, something with the camera lens. My opinion might differ from some on this forum, but I have experienced many "photographs" where the orbs appeared in response to a happy occurrence....(many at weddings, parties, etc.), not to mention something inexplicable taking place when we lost a young member of our family. I realize there are very different opinions on this matter, and I respect everyone's opinion, so don't want to get into a "yes it is-not it's not" thing here. Just sharing what I've experienced years before I ever heard of 'orbs.' There they were in my photographs, while I'd edit them out on my computer! ; )
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Whatchamacallit

Re: Beautiful Dysfunctional RSE

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

G2G wrote:I have experienced many "photographs" where the orbs appeared in response to a happy occurrence
Hi G,

You know how it is, if you buy a certain make and model of car, then suddenly you seem to see them everywhere ? That's how I was with the orbs. One of my hobbies is also photography, and scrapbooking. While I've been working on books for my older children, and cropping the pix, I noticed a certain Christmas when I took pix of the kids by the tree. There were orbs here and there. I didn't notice it back when I had the film developed (just from a cheapo Kodak instamatic disposable), but as I'm cropping pix and making the scrapbook pages, I do notice them.

When I took pix of my preggo daughter over this past year (digital camera), there was a particular day when we had a family get together, so I was taking a bunch of pix of everyone. ONLY in the pix of my preggo daugther, were there orbs. Several of them showed an orb on her belly.

I've posted long ago, I'm not convinced they are, or are not, spirits. If they are, I wouldn't be surprised. To each their own.

In any case, JZR/RSE has no license on them !
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

Thank you Andrew.
Each story is a newly paved section on the highway moving on from our experience with jz/ramtha.
It's interesting to me that just as there is a similarity of people getting in to ramtha, there's often a similar journey leaving. As I've stated here before, it was a commonly held belief of exramsters in the late late 80's/early 90's that Ramtha 'left' at the "Gathering of the Eagles" evening gathering - - - More recent exs have a more vague 'sometime' JZ took over. Equally interesting, just as there was no convincing us that we were in a cult when we were in a cult, there seems to be no convincing an ex that there never was a Ramtha. It is, it seems, an alone journey after all... we each must find out for ourselves in the process of our own processing. I'm still stunned to hear reports of the same kinds of things/threats being said in the early 80's and in the 90's and still - such as JZ is leaving for health reasons, or Ramtha is leaving for whatever reason - same sales/marketing technique. Same technique of building people up and then putting them down; same accusations of you're not sincere enough/passionate enough. same same same. The not Ramtha, we know from Jeff knight goes back to at least the early 80's when JZ used her Ramtha role to 'get her man'. ... So when was the 'real' Ramtha? ... ... And, should I choose, I can believe my experience of leaving jzland because ramtha told me to during a paradise beach experience. ... It took some time for me to know better... ... And, as Watcha frequently says, it doesn't really matter. Even if Ramtha is as real as real can be in this time, is that the kind/quality of Being we'd want to be taught by - lying, abusive, threatening, cursing, drunken, inconsistent, egocentric, hardhearted, hypocritical sadist?
You seem to be bright and grounded and on your way - everybody's journey is different - in spite of the commonalities -- --- Hopefully it's helpful for you to know there are others who can relate to yours.
(Your post also reminded me that when I first moved to Yelm the 3 Ramsters I considered good friends - 2 of which lived in Yelm - hardly spoke to me - only if they ran into me somewhere in Yelm; the other didn't communicate with me for 10 years.... ... Hmm mmm - in light of a recent post about not helping each other - maybe that was the coldness - they were afraid I'd want their assistance in getting settled here... hmmmm mmm - for whatever reasons, it was hurtful -- another red flag was how both seemed to have lost the glowing brightness that once shone from their eyes - there was a dullness - hard to describe - but I probably 'blamed' them for not being good manifesters instead of recognizing that there wasn't something not right about a School that diminished people instead of enhancing them....)
Caterpillar

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Hello Andrew

I'm a current student questioning RSE. You mentioned Kryon. A few years ago, I had doubts about Ramtha and I discovered that Kryon had talked about Ramtha and JZK in a Q & A about earth channels. It's in Chapter 4 of Kryon Book 2 - Don't Think Like a Human! I bought the whole book because of the info on Ramtha and JZ (only 3.5 pages).

Here's an excerpt from Kyron:

'With Ramtha there is total appropriateness, and good information is being given.
Ramtha, known to me as a three-syllable entity RAM-MA-THA, is of the highest in service. His attributes are almost those of a renegade; but there is no denial or separatism involved, only the freedom. Ramtha is free to serve in a non-structured arena throughout the Universe, whereas I am fully structured, and respond to your lessons. All of this is as it should be. Ramtha is of the kind of service I spoke about earlier. He is an entity who goes through lesson (or several), then comes back to give you whatever he feels you need based on his experience while on your planet. He indeed is a master, and has the freedom of such. His messages are specific for those who need them, as opposed to a general message such as mine. He always teaches from love (as do we all).'

Q: The woman who channels Ramtha has been criticized by some for her life-style and her accumulation of wealth duing her time of channel. What can you say about that?

Excerpt from Kryon:

'Her evaluation from the Universe is not critical. She is celebrated for having given her life to this quest. Other humans have reacted to her position, and the non-believers will always be intolerant, since they will immediately suspect fraud. Let me ask you this: I have already given you the method for attaining sustenance and abundance while in lesson through good guide communication. I have told you that it is your reward to be able to have peace and lack of worry about such things. Would you then deny some other workers this gift, while you took it for yourself? Also, what would you require in earthly payment if I were to ask you to give up your life-styles and teach for me ... and thereby lose part of your remaining years in this lifetime? This human channel has done all of these things, and has obviously been given sustenance and abundance. Approach your attitude about her with the tolerance of love that I have been speaking of. She is dearly loved, and is to be celebrated. Can you see her as I do?'

However, my mind boggles over the hypocrisies and discrepancies in RSE. I am not a Kryon fan but I thought the comments were INTERESTING or maybe it's 'BS'! My partner went to P'taah (another channelled entity :roll: ) seminar and someone asked who Ramtha was. P'taah said Ramtha is their commander! Sounds like all these entities look out for each other. Are they all 'BS'?

BTW, I don't mean to support RSE with this post but Kryon's comments on Ramtha and JZ are out of this world. :-)

Caterpillar
Caterpillar

Hello everyone

Here's a 'scientific' article about orbs.

http://www.visionsmagazineonline.com/Pa ... x7orb.html

I just bought the latest copy of UFOLOGIST magazine (March-April 2009). There are 2 articles on orbs (14 pages). Very interesting as the articles mentioned that orbs do exist but there are also a lot of false orbs out there ie dust, moisture, insects etc.

www.ufologistmagazine.com Unfortunately, the articles are not available online.

I have taken lots of orb pictures but after reading the magazine, I now realize that some of the orbs I thought were 'real' orbs are just dust or insects.

Caterpillar
SayItAintSo

More on RSE for Caterpillar

Unread post by SayItAintSo »

Hi Caterpillar.

I had read the comments Kryon had made on Ramtha and JZ. I do feel that JZ has had a spiritual awakening of sorts but I still think that what I saw when I was there was dysfunctional and really not conducive to much growth. After 30 years with the energy of an Enlightened person going through her body and all the teachings and personal teaching she must have had from Ramtha and still she does not seem to be in peace, in compassion, in love or in any case manifesting anything (she always needs more money, there is always something or someone upsetting her).

Ramtha I cannot say if he is still around, I got the feeling that sometimes JZ was impersonating him. Too many flip flopping from Ramtha, not enough compassion or love in my opinion. In any case just like you I don't GET RSE as a whole, it seems a failed experiment to me. One thing I am beginning to really believe in since I left is in myself, specially my spirit, I am getting closer to MY higher essence and finding answers without really having to become the constant student of nobody.

Even though Kryon has some older books since 2000 the channellings are free. There is not a single contradiction in them as far as I can see, there is no dysfunction. Maybe is all a bunch of "make believe" but at least is consistent, free, no contracts, empowering, simple, no substances to take (wine, prozac, sea water, etc), progressive (you don't have to wait for others to grow), no grouping necessary.

I got something out of RSE, but you stay there more than 2 years and you start to fade away, they own you, they control you, they keep you afraid and in constant stress (like a Cult). I met many, many people in the school, and besides the horror stories of the past around Ramtha and the disciplines what was most disheartening is that people do not manifest anything besides chaos in their lives, but they keep digging themselves deeper trying to make the events.

I will say that going through RSE has made me wiser and stronger but its was sort of a trial of fire (cause it could have also burned my chance for real spiritual progress had I stayed any longer). I look at myself and I do not see the gullible, fragile, desperate, needy for approval and direction person I was but I don't think this is how most people work it out, many get trapped in the web way too long blaming themselves for their inadequacies and failures. From now on if I get stuck I will change my relationship with the blocking source, whatever and whoever it might be; that other side will have to take responsibility also for not being and agent of growth. Ramtha, JZ and RSE as a whole became a block and so since it was not going to change and I had no control over it, it had to go by me getting away.

Peace

Andrew
David McCarthy
Site Admin

A bridge over troubled waters...

Unread post by David McCarthy »

SayItAintSo. Caterpillar,

Welcome to EMF,

I'm a little off topic here...but I would like to chip in with this...
I understand that for many of you it took courage to post on EMF?.
Perhaps.. even more so than it took to join RSE...!
Although I follow every post, and pay attention to every new poster,
I do not need to post a response to every thread.
More often than not.. some brave soul will post a much clearer understanding than I anyway.
although EMF has left me exhausted and troubled at times,
It has been very instrumental in my own healing and recovery from the RSE experience..
I believe we are each a segment of a key, that placed together to help one another, unlocks the greatest mysteries.....
it does take a measure courage to walk with honor in this life, but unfortunately, honor and ethics can easily be undermined by clever spiritual counterfeiter's such as JZ Knight.
I do not say this often enough...
Thank you to you and everyone for participating on EMF, for helping to unlock hearts and minds from the RSE entrapment,

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Caterpillar

Hello David

THANK YOU to you and friends for setting up LARSE/EMF. That is very courageous. I've mentioned this website to my 'current student' friends. :-)
I'm waiting for JZR to be interviewed by you. Maybe Greg S. never bothered to tell her.

Andrew, well-said. Kryon is the complete opposite. He is often invited to the United Nation's SEAT meetings. RSE has become a very profitable corporation and is runned exactly like any $$$ corporation. Never mind the 'spiritual' teachings.

Caterpillar
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I'm waiting for JZR to be interviewed by you. Maybe Greg S. never bothered to tell her.
Hi Caterpillar,

At our LARSE meeting held at the Yelm Middle School, Judith "predictably" sent along her RSE staff members.
Greg Simmons politely asked me if he may say a few words at the meeting, ?Just two minutes is all I am asking for?..!
I was a little horrified at the thought, sure I told him, so long as... ?I can have two minutes to speak at the ranch?,
He refused... saying something about "it was not in his power.,' I understood this beforehand, but I just wanted to make a point..
I also reminded him about my request from our previous LARSE meeting, to forward a message to Judith requesting a video interview with her/Ramtha, on the condition of..you keep a tape, I keep a tape... no editing, no censoring..!
He told me then and there that he did not forward my request... :cry:
Anyway...
It was only on Joe Szimharts advice that we gave Greg his two minutes.
I was glad we did,
Greg only exemplified the destructive hypocrisy at RSE that we were exposing at that very meeting.

And Judith..If you are reading this.... my offer still stands.
Anyplace, anytime.
You know how to contact me.

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Caterpillar

Hello David

I notice JZ is on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/people/JZ-Knight/2607025 I don't know if any of her featured friends are in RSE.

I wonder what our chances are if we sent her an email?

Caterpillar

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”