wisewoman posted..Liquid Zeolite is an effective Chelation a

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
wisewoman

wisewoman posted..Liquid Zeolite is an effective Chelation a

Unread post by wisewoman »

moderator comment: Thank you for your post wisewoman; it has been moved from Sea-II Water Scam as we welcome debate on this particular forum with those who have a pro RSE stance. We hope that you understand that a purpose of the other forums on EMF is to facilitate discussion amongst those interested in a view other than that of RSE. Pro RSE-off topic posts are moved to this forum to facilitate discussion for those members who wish to engage it.
Again we thank you for posting and thank you in advance for using this forum for your future posts.

This portion of your original post is borderline with respect to promotion of a product. Please review the rules for posting on EMF; specifically regarding solicitation and advertising.

wisewoman posted on May 25, 2009:

After many years of evaluating various products for their efficacy in chelating heavy metals out of the blood and tissue of the human body, I would like to share my findings that Liquid Zeolite is an effective and inexpensive Chelation agent.

The Liquid Zeolite is a fairly safe and suitable substance which has been researched and is available in most Health Food Stores.

When taking several drops of Liquid Zeolite every twelve hours, the heavy metals from the consumption of the M-11 or M-3 which you are referring to as Sea Water on this Forum will be trapped and eliminated in a safe and prudent manner. It can be used along with the other substances mentioned on this Forum. It will also pull heavy metals like aluminum, mercury, and other foreign material out of the blood which comes from environmental sources in food, petroleum products (gas fumes included), and industrial settings.

But...one suggestion...buy it from a Health Food Store or other reputable source. The MLM sources are scientifically sound from the perspective of being safe, but they are priced at the high end of the spectrum. The best prices can be found online or in a local Food Coop.

I think it is important for people to realize that the Sea Water was not intended to be a scam or a fast-track answer to enlightenment, but was one option that if intelligently applied, would be a useful tool for sincere individuals. Each person has the opportunity to take full responsibility for choosing to consume any type of food, beverage, nutritional supplement, or unique substance, including water.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

For a bit of balance to one sided promotional claims, it is often interesting to do a Google search on the topic. Just type in "scam" after the topic ex: zeolite scam, Ramtha scam etc.

In 5 minutes I learned that zeolite is a clay component of clumping cat litter, does not and can not dissolve in any liquid and is a form of aluminum. As for research on its use as a chelating agent in the body there are many opinions but I could not find one scientific double blind study on the stuff that would support a claim that it is an effective chelating agent in the body.
A great deal of what appeared on the scam search was more interested in debunking the claim that it was a cancer cure.

Wisewoman, you claim to have done extensive research. What sort of research is that and what was the source of your information? Anecdotal reviewing or???

QUOTE: "I think it is important for people to realize that the Sea Water was not intended to be a scam or a fast-track answer to enlightenment, but was one option that if intelligently applied, would be a useful tool for sincere individuals."

How do you come to this conclusion when someone else's intention might not be what they state it to be? You can certainly say what you think, but to say that what you think must be realized by others is a quantum leap in assumption. It reveals that you believe that your view is the correct one. On what do you base that assertion?
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Zeolite marketers ordered to stop illegal claims. The FDA has ordered Zeo Health Ltd to stop illegal claims for three zeolite-containing mineral products: Destroxin (cancer prevention and treatment), Esdifan (diarrhea) and Zeo (hangover preventive). The warning letter noted that the company's Web site made the violative claims in metatags as well as in product descriptions. The metatags (hidden code intended to attract the attention of search engines) included "cancer prevention," "toxin removal," and "Natural supplements that... are proven to inhibit cancerous tumor growth, and will even prevent hangovers.... Effective diarrhea cure." The FDA letter also ordered the company to stop falsely claiming that the form of zeolite it uses is "approved by the FDA as completely safe." [Baca JR. Warning letter to Zeo Health Ltd, June 29, 2007]

http://www.ncahf.org/digest07/07-38.html
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Component of clumping cat litter?

cough cough cough

What next? Corpophagia? good lord. 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

"Corpophagia"...?

I had to look that up..

Ewweee agrahh ........!

thanks for that G2G :lol:

Still chuckling....

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

clay bentonite for human consumption removes toxins, heavy metals from the system - cheap in powder form. Years ago I read the label of a liquid form which indicated it's function for internal cleansing.
Caterpillar

See your Toxicologist ...

Unread post by Caterpillar »

It may be more appropriate for people to be consulting a qualified health professional that specializes in heavy metal poisoning rather than self-treating themselves.
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

absolutely. I completely agree.
And info re the formula ought to be given to medical professionals who treat people who have ingested the stuff.
Caterpillar

P.S.

Without knowing a person?s full medical and medication history, there could be a potential for disease and medication interactions by just simply purchasing a ?promoted? product off the shelf no matter how ?safe? the promoters may claim. I think only a qualified medical professional specializing in heavy metal poisoning should be consulted. Otherwise, the already ?intoxicated? person could be further ?poisoned? by self-medicating in ignorance.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Caterpillar,

Many of us old "Masters of the Far Side".... ;-)
may remember the "Azomite rock dust"beverage, an RSE wonder supplement fad that lasted several years in the early nineties.
Azomite is derived from rock dust, and used as its a garden fertilizer and animal mineral feed additive.
it was heralded in Yelm Ramthaland as a wonder mineral/trace element supplement,. it kinda went down well with "Rockwork"...!
the instructions were to take a heaping teaspoon mixed with water daily, much like drinking fine sandwater, Yikes.
Even though the manufacturer warned it was not for human consumption,
Our knowingness new better.... besides,
the FDA were conspiring with the Graymen to keep the good stuff out of our reach...!

David.
wisewoman

Liquid Zeolite...Discussion rather than Promotion

Unread post by wisewoman »

I have a background in sales and marketing. I was discussing the value of Liquid Zeolite for heavy-metal poisoning, rather than promoting a product. I would have given a website or a brand name had I been actually promoting this substance. The previous posts included references to everything from cilantro to nutritional supplements, so it appeared to be relevant to discuss Liquid Zeolite.

I am a qualified Health Professional. That's probably why I am still alive to discuss this topic with you! I knew much less about heavy-metal toxicity before ingesting this substance. I became an expert on it following my own personal experience.

I can clearly speak about the intention with which this substance originally came to town. I was intricately involved with the people at that time and so my inference regarding this is far more than random assumption. Perhaps I will elaborate upon this at some point, but suffice it to say that I know exactly what the intention was and the way I described it in the quotation applies perfectly. Although many people altered that original intent to the point of absurdity. It turned out to be far different than what it humbly began as one option as a tool to enhance the path toward enlightenment. I decided to withdraw myself from the things that others were doing which resulted in very serious health hazards. I constantly warned people, attempted to educate and inform them, and took even more drastic steps to intervene when it became obvious that some folks had twisted the whole situation out of proportion.

Dr... moderator edit was consulted and the chelating agent prescribed nearly shut down the kidneys due to improper dosage on his part. At some point in the future, this may warrant further discussion, but not at this time. There would be a lot of territory to cover and this is not the time nor the place for that extensive process.

Bentonite clay has been used successfully for the purpose of detoxification. There are hundreds of forms of zeolite on the market, some good and some horrific in formulation...and some great. I had not heard about the cat litter application, but quite frankly that would make sense, since the cage-like structure traps molecules and compounds which may very well include urine thereby reducing the odor and the amount of liquid in the litter box. Of all the substances that have been evaluated by my methodologies, I simply thought that it would be helpful to readers to know about the efficacy of Liquid Zeolite. I don't sell it, but I do know companies which are reputable as well as those to avoid...
Caterpillar

Wisewoman, are you really a qualified health professional?

Wisewoman posted: ?I have a background in sales and marketing.? ?I am a qualified health professional.? ?I became an expert on it following my own personal experience.?

Wisewoman, may I clarify your definition of a ?qualified health professional?? What are your credentials? Did you study a health related course at college? Are/Were you registered with the appropriate professional body so you can practice legally?

My definition is someone that has done a university/college degree that qualifies them to be a health professional (or allied health professional) ie could be doctor, dentist, pharmacist, nurse, dietitian, psychologist, physiotherapist etc. They are also registered with the relevant board of the state they live in so they can practice legally.

The health professional that is most qualified to discuss ?heavy metal poisoning? as debated here would be a Toxicologist.

Copied from http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/toxicologist

"toxicologist (plural toxicologists)
1. A scientist or physician who speciality is toxicology."

Definition of toxicology copied from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxicology

"Toxicology (from the Greek words toxicos and logos) is the study of the adverse effects of chemicals on living organisms.[1] It is the study of symptoms, mechanisms, treatments and detection of poisoning, especially the poisoning of people."

Wisewoman, are you a qualified toxicologist then? If the answer is no, then your comments are merely an opinion and not that of an expert. I?m happy to admit that I?m not an expert and as a reminder, my previous post advised people to consult a Toxicologist.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you for your voice of reason Caterpillar.

The thing is this.....
There are no "qualified health professional's" outside of RSE unless they practice "Blue Body" TM, while prescribing to the notion that an all powerful God "Ramtha" knows best :-? , while Judith and her RSE followers unfortunately believe they are superior to the rest of the "villagers" that believe that our humanity is a precious thing.
Dr. Cranton was consulted and the chelating agent prescribed nearly shut down the kidneys due to improper dosage on his part. At some point in the future, this may warrant further discussion, but not at this time. There would be a lot of territory to cover and this is not the time nor the place for that extensive process.
Talking about a "qualified health professional?.. Dr. Cranton is a qualified professional in Yelm who is constantly having to deal with the sick "Ramsters" who have neglected their own own health care needs in favour of Judith's/RSE medical advice
and practices. There are just too many dead and dying RSE members to think any good comes out of the "RSE health care program"....!
And here is "wiswomen" attacking a good man with innuendos. Again..no surprise there.

The graveyard is full of "qualified health professional's" from RSE... :sad:

David.

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”