Water Resources is an Issue

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
wisewoman

Unread post by wisewoman »

moderator comment: Thank you for your post wisewoman; it has been moved from the link location below as we welcome debate on this particular forum with those who have a pro RSE stance. We hope that you understand that a purpose of the other forums on EMF is to facilitate discussion amongst those interested in a view other than that of RSE. Pro RSE-off topic posts are moved to this forum to facilitate discussion for those members who wish to engage it.
Again we thank you for posting and thank you in advance for using this forum for your future posts.

The EnlightenMeFree 'EMF' Message Board Forum Index ?
NVN & Other News Articles ? City: Knight water ad is a ?scare tactic?
http://www.enlightenmefree.com/phpbb3/p ... .php?t=824

wisewoman posted..

Regardless of who thinks it is important and who dismisses it for any reason, "water" is an issue in our community. Other cities and states are in legal battles and turmoil trying to work out similar problems with water. This is a major issue which defines the times we all live in and it is irresponsible of anyone here or elsewhere to ignore the seriousness of this matter.

Those of you who have posted here may not be fully informed about the critical factors surrounding water as a resource. I come from a state where it plays a large role in property value and development plans at the local, county, and state levels. Even people who dug their own wells and siphoned water from the rivers and creeks had to take into consideration the reality of the natural limitations of this resource. It is no different today...and in virtually every community.

Water issues are much more than scare tactics and it would behoove those of you who so easily point to that as the common denominator in JZ's opinions might be better served if you were to further educate yourselves on the facts of this issue, rather than resorting to ignorant criticism of any particular individual or group.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Well hello "wisewomen" RSE supporter..
you are back..no real surprise there.

Would you care to debate those issues about Judith?s claim of a ?23-foot drop in well levels around Yelm??
Instead of your pontificating that you or Judith know and care more about these issues than the other posters on EMF.
While you think about that....
You have ignored questions that were politely asked of you on the ?Is RSE A Cult? Forum.
Being a Wise Woman...
I am here to say that RSE in NOT a cult.

The EnlightenMeFree 'EMF' Message Board :: View topic - Is RSE A Cult?
http://www.enlightenmefree.com/phpbb3/p ... &start=100
Or...Are you here to hit and run with your snapshot opinions?....
Or.. to engage in a serious and enlightening debate?

If the latter.. then this is your opportunity to demonstrate your knowingness and compassion on EMF.

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
ex

Unread post by ex »

i know that jzr and all the ramsters r better informed more clever.[at least this is brainwashed into them] and water is an important issue.but feeling better and more knowlegabel is the problem of cults and other extreme groups like sientologie kkk nazis basicly every imperalisic oriented group.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Water is 'indeed' an important issue everywhere. When precisely did Judith voice her concern over water rights? Was it with the proposed construction of a housing development near her property, or has she been involved in the Yelm community at large, a member of conservation groups as such, in the protection of EVERYONE's water rights?
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
wisewoman

Unread post by wisewoman »

Well...I am here for now. I have a busy life again. I don't always find time to come into Forums like this one every day. So you will see me here when I have a few minutes.

I have been in Colorado, Arizona, and Canada for the last year...with only two short periods of time here in Yelm. I am not familiar with all of the details of the Water issue locally, so my comments were more general in nature for that reason.

I do not have personal knowledge about JZ's prior interests or activities regarding water rights over the last few years. I don't think many of us who came into town in the late 1980's ever thought that such growth would make that such an issue in the future. I do know that many of us were interested in sustainable practices and you can see the result of that interest demonstrated at Cochrane Park. We used to discuss the idea of modeling water systems like the ski area in Vermont (?) and John Denver's place near Aspen/Snowmass. This is not a commercial marketing comment; but there is now a machine that makes water from the atmosphere. We could use some of these, not only for our area, but everywhere. Technology is a wonderful thing!

I will go over to the other area of this Forum and respond another time to any other discussion which involves me. I stand firmly on the ground...sacred ground...that RSE is NOT a cult. I will find the time this coming week to come back and address any questions directed toward my position on this matter.

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”