rhetoric

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
Another Dimension60

rhetoric

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

I think this message board often reflects different intentions. For me the purpose and hope of the message board is to reach out to people who have experienced Ramtha and be available through sharing here to facilitate their understanding of their experience and their healing from it. There is also talk, or at least accusations, that the purpose of the message board is to ?bring jz and the school down?. Those are ramtha type threats. As far as I?m concerned jz is doing a fine job, without my help, of bringing herself down. Battle and judgment and division and accusation is jz?s way, is the way of power over. We who are of sincere heart and sharing demonstrate the power of ? and folks like Catepillar get assistance in leaving and better understanding what is harmful. We are not, as accused, ?dwelling in the past?. (for God?s sake, ww, Catepillar has only been out for 2 months ? talking about her experience is still pretty much her present!!) We share ?our past? because we have gotten over it/through it/gained from it ? and hope to help others by sharing ? and for me, at least, keep learning in the process. ?. Why is it that if anything negative is said about ramtha or the school a ramster always always always responds with the same answer/accusation that we?re dwelling in the past, are wallowing in victim consciousness, are feeling sorry for ourselves; are not allowing jz or ramsters or whoever ??? But if something positive is said about the school or ramtha, no matter how long ago it happened ? that?s ok?
arewethereyet

jz doing a terrible job

Unread post by arewethereyet »

you stated jz is doing a fine job.
how is decieving people that she is channeling an ascended master when the only thing she channels is X-files from MJ-12, or channeling other peoples material stating she/he gave that info to them.
If the ascended master image was not included in rse the school would be much less.
how is she doing a fine job telling her student s to hate people with mass power.
i have heard there are jz fans and ramtha fans. the jz fans know she is faking the ramtha thing, they just like a woman leader, and most of them love it when they all get to try to hurt someone with a mass hating.
a very evil place i must say. she has to be stopped!
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

you stated jz is doing a fine job.
Hello arewethereyet,

Another Dimension60 was merely making the point that "jz is doing a fine job of bringing herself down"..!
And I agree,
I remember Glen Cunningham commenting in his interview that he felt very sorry for JZ Knight...!
I also have compassion for her, the trap set for others now grips her even more so in a delusional prison
That no matter how much money or antiques she owns, nothing can compensate for the life and love she has forfeited.
But that does not negate the destructive nature of RSE nor Judith's fraudulent RSE deception..........
Judith needs to be held accountable in a court of law and RSE shut down.
But a continuous holding resentment and anger towards Judith, RSE or its supporters is to bite the poison bate set by Judith.
I think AD60's point is well made,

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
arewethereyet

hard to say i'm sorry

i'm sure many of us when we were kids were forced to say i'm sorry when we really didn't mean it.
we should hire a covert hypnotist to make her tell the truth at a event. touche"
kinda like "a few good men" she cant handle her truth because her truth is a bunch of lies.
And what is she really worth; as she tells her hypnotised students living in tents. what is she worth after the courts kick her off the property, and seize her bank accounts.
she should just admit her scam now rather than later. so she has time to recover financially and can some more beef stew so she might have a chance to survive the days that are here.
I'm sure if chaos develops from earth changes some pissed off emf'ers are going to break down her walls, and feed her to the sharks.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

arewethereyet,

Thanks for your posts. You have some interesting views regarding black or dark forces...on what do you base these ideas?

I am concerned that you are 'sure' EMF members have violence on their minds. :shock:

QUOTE: "I'm sure if chaos develops from earth changes some pissed off emf'ers are going to break down her walls, and feed her to the sharks."

I find that the opposite position is true with respect to EMF members. While there are obviously residual feelings of resentment and anger, I can not find one instance where a member has suggested engaging in a violent act like what you suggest; even during chaotic times.
IMO rather than fueling the idea of chaos related to earth changes, it is of greater benefit to help bring calm to the chaos that occurs within ones life when the realization that RSE and Ramtha are not what they are promoting to be comes forward.

Much love, unbound
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Agree with Unbound. Violence doesn't begin to enter my mind. Were there chaos, we'd probably be in the front lines attempting to calm and assist people, yes, even RSE'ers. The fear is not produced by EMF, but from what I have seen, those "self-elevated beings" within RSE.

Peace to all. Serenity of mind. :-) :-) :-)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
arewethereyet

revenge possible

well for one example dave cunningham stated a possible way for people to climb up in the trees to get a clear bullet shot into jz's body. so why did he state that, did he hear other people mention this or does he just feel it as a possibility.
ive noticed where people have destroyed property by spraypainting messages about jz or advertising e.m.f. so if they would destroy property just where do they drawl the line on destroying things.
it could be the ocean waves that break down her wall exposing her the sharks, a recent tsunami just came a mile inland, and it could be possible to even come a hundred miles or more inland. and women used to be feared on ships at sea for thier emotions can create storms. so could a pissed off female move some waves right through yelm? apparently yes from past codes of the sailors.
so to wonder just how many have contemplated revenge to rse. if the power goes out, and if a huge electromagnetic pulse destroys the modern cop cars and thier radios, it would be a lot easier to pull off. would people loot jz's stuff in a way to get thier money back. I feel yes, many would take that path.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

Hello AreWe:

From what I have gathered from ex students on this board, I would bet just the opposite to be true...People are so frightened from threats from R and JZ that they are afraid to leave rse...Afraid they "will be brought down" as R has verbally threatened... Afraid their worlds will come to an end if they stop going to events and "believing" as R and JZ have told them it would....I think there have been many instances where JZ and JZ as R have quite unequivocally threatened to harm people.... The idea that would come about if they left the school is just another "fear" idea planted by jZ in the minds of her students in order to create the "us versus them" mentality, and one used often by cult leaders to keep students isolated.
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

And actually, now that I think about it...Jz has gone beyond threats .. as evidenced the times she has physically punched and beaten students during events, in view of the other students there.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

And if I remember correctly, Cunningham was not giving pointers on how to "get a clear bullet shot to JZ from the trees" but was speaking about JZ's OWN FEAR that someone doing that ...She makes up stories about how these imagined situations might come about, leading her students to think that her fears are real possibilities.
ex

Unread post by ex »

when i contemplate how much harm jz did with her greed and ruthlessnes. i might smile about someone who is dum enough to runn theire life totaly down by takeing violent revenge. yes its possible that she pressed someone too much against a wall and a destroid peorson takes revenge. but how can you realy hate someone like her.facelifted to the extreme. totall unconchese about her acts [interview]. sitting in her golden cage with all her antics from dead genuses. feeding from from all the other brilliant minds whos material she steals. i am torn between beeing angry with her about emptying my pocets through lieing and stealing and having real pitty with her. but that might be her tactic to be protected by compassion.
arewethereyet

fight back

If anyone has been threatened by the MJ-12's covert hypnotist jzr they should get a attorney and have the her 3 angles of video tapes supeoned for proof and put her on the stand personally accountable for her actions.
arewethereyet

yeah those attorneys phone numbers are in the yellow pages

go ahead now put that yellow pages book in front of you and keep calling one until you find one that will defeat her. tell the attorney what happened and tell him that for proof you have signed wittness statements of the occurance and that she has 3 seperate camera angles of the verbal harrasment , verbal threats to supena.
I have done tactical security for over 6 years and we would mainly secure labor union negotiations. we found the best weapon we could carry was a video camera. all the mace, guns, maglights, batons only increased the stakes of the game. but when we employed video cameras, well lets just say the union supporters lost thier jobs every time they acted up.
her narcicisim and vanity has given you all the proof to beat her in court. i've personally witnessed hundreds of people loose thier jobs from verbal harrasment/threats.
when we filmed the verbal harrasment and notified the cops while filing police reports they would take our tapes fr court evidence; if we were lucky we would get a copy. yes thats right the cops will come in to her grounds and take her tapes. once the judge sees how much of an a-hole she is, your gonna win the case for sure.
GET HER DONE NOW!

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”