Threats are such a WASTE of your Precious Time

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
wisewoman

Threats are such a WASTE of your Precious Time

Unread post by wisewoman »

moderator comment: Thank you for your post wisewoman; it has been moved from the link location below as we welcome debate on this particular forum with those who have a pro RSE stance. We hope that you understand that a purpose of the other forums on EMF is to facilitate discussion amongst those interested in a view other than that of RSE. Pro RSE-off topic posts are moved to this forum to facilitate discussion for those members who wish to engage it.
Again we thank you for posting and thank you in advance for using this forum for your future posts.

The EnlightenMeFree 'EMF' Message Board Forum Index ?
Is RSE a cult ? Post your opinion. ? Blue College February 2008
http://www.enlightenmefree.com/phpbb3/p ... f81d1c60f9

Wisewoman wrote:

W - You seem to get so emotional when you spill out with these threats. It really is such a waste of your time. You could be doing something so much more productive with these moments than making threatening gestures with words on a page. Maybe you could spend a few hours a week doing community service with youth groups or with senior citizens. The silence of a gardener growing good food would be a purposeful way to spend your precious time. Take a deep breath and let all of this intense emotion go...

I just want to find a way for all of you who are posting on this Forum to find peace within yourselves, instead of blaming any other person or group or event. You can all heal yourselves and find a way to end your inner conflicts. I have.

There are many people who are health-conscious who attend events and don't get sick. There are many who do get sick and do go to the doctor to tend to their conditions. Then there are those who ignore their health and expose others to any number of pathogens. I have in the past, presently, and in the future tell them to strengthen their immune systems, take herbs, essential oils, supplements, anti-biotics...whatever...and resolve the condition. Personal responsibility is the key here, too.

I have exposed myself to the saffron dust, to sick people, to loud music, to extremes that required a lot of attention following events in order to regain and maintain my own health. It is possible.
G2G

Re: Threats are such a WASTE of your Precious Time

Unread post by G2G »

wisewoman wrote:W - You seem to get so emotional when you spill out with these threats. It really is such a waste of your time. You could be doing something so much more productive with these moments than making threatening gestures with words on a page. Maybe you could spend a few hours a week doing community service with youth groups or with senior citizens. The silence of a gardener growing good food would be a purposeful way to spend your precious time. Take a deep breath and let all of this intense emotion go...

I just want to find a way for all of you who are posting on this Forum to find peace within yourselves, instead of blaming any other person or group or event. You can all heal yourselves and find a way to end your inner conflicts. I have.
ww - the poster you are responding to hasn't posted in this thread since 2008. I'm not certain if said poster is onboard.
It is admirable to wish peace for others, and many here wish the same for current RSE members. Do you not see this? People heal in their own manner and time. One must allow this. Take a moment and reflect on whether some of your posts do not inflame a healing wound - not causing peace but more pain. We all move on in our own manner. Allow this, no?

Many here might be feeling compassion for you in the grasp of something we have escaped - 'graduated' from. For the first 'White Book' did not state one must be in RSE forever, did it? Could it be possible many of us have indeed 'graduated' from RSE? We no longer pay for enlightenment, for we know what we are and what we wish to become, are becoming, and allow doubt, since doubt encourages growth. We no longer stop our mind from having thoughts, for thoughts and ideas are necessary for this world to survive. We cannot pay for enlightenment. One cannot achieve enlightenment by asking for money in return. That is an oxymoron. How much did Siddartha charge per session? The middle way. Neither impoverished nor living in great mansions --the middle way. Doubt is a part of this, as is also something proven as fact.

Ask yourself, what can Judith do to help the entire Yelm community, not asking for a fee, but offering her advanced wisdom to help others - simply because it might be the wisest choice of all? Why not engage the walk for water for the world, and not fight in court?
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”